Out In Nowhere - Cover

Out In Nowhere

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 2 Before and After The Visit

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 Before and After The Visit - Man gets an offer of pussy difficult to resist when there are no alternatives. Many benefit from the gifting. Lives are changed as a consequence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Swinging   Pregnancy  

Before And After

Anton kept in touch with Nina and knew that the new baby was a boy. He was invited for the christening which would happen when he arrived. He also learned that the article he had written had made them minor celebrities and they were making a good income providing a Croatian country experience for tourists.

After the ceremony he took them to a local restaurant for dinner and watched as Nina nursed the baby, making no attempt to hide her breasts. They began a conversation that would continue when they returned home.

Anton was very curious why Nina’s husband was so accepting of her extramarital sex. Their English had improved somewhat with practicing on their tourist guests but it was still not easy to make things clear. He began to understand that their culture was quite connected with their village and area. There were many practical things that had to be learned by both men and women, many of which were agricultural. This meant a lot of time out in the hills. For generations the older ones had taught many things about nature and sex was part of that. As the younger ones got interested in sex the older ones provided advice and practical experience with the considerable time away from other people giving ample opportunity for demonstrations and practice.

As a consequence, no one expected a partner to be a virgin and they would probably be disappointed if their beloved didn’t know what to do when naked with them. Compatibility was the secret to long marriages and so both sexes made sure that that part of the relationship was working before they pursued a long-term agreement. Thus the fact that Nina had chosen sex with Anton had only revitalized some of the passion in their marriage and was not seen as a threat of any kind. A bonus had been that he had impregnated her when her husband had been unable to. That was considered a gift for which they would be forever grateful to him.

Both Nina and her husband apologized that she could not offer him the hospitality of her body being so close to her birthing but she invited Maria, her younger sister to dinner. She was almost 15 years younger than Nina and a widow whose fisherman husband had been lost in a storm. Her English was much better and the new acquaintances were very busy visiting until late hours when Nina suggested that her sister stay over.

Maria smiled as she asked, “May I sleep in Anton’s bed?” Of course he agreed and they made a game out of taking each other’s clothes off. He later learned she had not been laid since her husband’s death.

She was a horny one, that was for sure, and she took him as often as she could by morning. They were both clearly tired at the breakfast table and Nina kissed both of them, pleased with her matchmaking. She gave them the blanket and told them to go out in the olive grove and have some more fun.

Maria was waiting in the marital bed when Nina’s husband plopped his tired body there. She pulled him to her and he didn’t resist as she mounted him as soon as he was hard enough. Quickly enough his cream joined all of Anton’s deep in her body. She sent Nina back from Anton’s bed where they had been pleasuring each other in non-coital ways. Anton’s erection was embedded quickly as they fucked themselves to sleep.

Anton asked Maria the next morning about her birth control. “I don’t use any. My husband was never able to quicken me.”

Anton quickly replied, “I fathered your sister’s child so I hope you are not at a fertile time.”

“It so happens I am which is why I am so eager. What of it? I want to be a mother too.”

Anton turned to face away from her. She put her arms over him, “Why are you upset? You liked getting my sister with child. Can’t I have the same blessing?”

“I didn’t know what was happening with her. You women don’t even ask. That is bad manners, to say the least. What if I don’t want the responsibility. Your sister had a husband to take that on anyway.”

He sulked around the next day and when Maria went to fuck Nina’s husband again he went for a walk down to the sea. Maria found him there. She sat him on a rock next to the ocean and addressed him, “What makes you think I am going to hold you responsible? I like you very much, so much that I want you to make a baby in me. If you go away and never see me or your child again I will be sad but satisfied. If you want more I think we could be a family and would be quite happy if you would try that for a while as the baby grows. I feel like I have been planted but it is early.”

Anton had to admit that he liked this place of his heritage and Maria was possibly the best woman he had ever met, let alone bedded. Perhaps it was time to make his life less lonely. Having a family would be a huge change but this might be an opportunity to not pass by.

He contacted the country’s biggest newspaper in Zagreb and they’d be interested in talking with him since they had no correspondent in that area. Maria accompanied him on the bus to serve as interpreter if needed.

The editor’s English was good and they struck a deal. That clinched it and he proposed to Maria on the return bus. She was so ecstatic she tried to give him a blow job when it got dark but they couldn’t get sufficient privacy. She was all his that night.

Nina was in heaven with the way things were working out and didn’t wait for the doctor’s clearance to take her future brother-in-law back in her body. She calmed him by saying that her nursing was suppose to prevent ovulation but she’d welcome another baby if that is what the universe decided. He loved suckling her mother’s milk as they joined with a deep love.

Maria’s belly wasn’t noticeably swollen as they were married in the stone church with the whole community eager for an excuse for a party. She told him later that several former lovers had said they envied Anton and would gladly help out if she felt any lack of affection. Her comment on that was, “Never say never”.

As they were enjoying their consummation coupling, Maria mentioned those interactions, “One of the men was the best before I met my first husband. If you get too busy I might just see how he has matured. I only love you but it might be fun.” Anton pounded even harder and she squealed with pleasure.

The next day Anton remembered that comment and asked why she hadn’t gotten with this man after she lost her husband. She thought about it for a moment. “I was too sad and he would have reminded me of my husband because I was having sex with both of them before I was betrothed. You were a new start so all is reset now.”

When Maria was five months along and noticeably pregnant Anton was called to Zagreb for three weeks. Maria was needed at the farm and a few days later began texting how horny she was. After a couple of days when she said that her sister’s husband was having difficulty keeping up with both of them, Anton suggested the ex-boyfriend if he was available.

She reported the next day that Ivo, the ex, was married to a cold woman and was delighted to hear from her. They would meet up that evening at his boat in a nearby town.

Late that night Maria texted Anton, “He is better than ever but not like you. I am less horny but still miss you more than anything.” That was diplomatic he thought, but the idea kept his pecker hard. Speaking of which, his wasn’t having any of the softening activity it had become accustomed too. That is until Sara, the receptionist at the newspaper, asked if he might take her to dinner.

She was about sixty, grey-haired, a bit plump with a massive bosom, with an engaging personality. He’d enjoy the company so asked if tonight was open. She accepted and led him to a street café after working hours.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.