TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 7: Chris and Tammy’s Secret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Chris and Tammy’s Secret - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

After Kate’s rather quiet announcement that her father had become a ‘Cee En’ Jamahl burst out with, “A what? What the heck is a Cee En?”

It was all very quiet for a few moments again until Jessie quietly added, “Cee and En are the letters C and N and stand for...”

“ ... a Certified Nudist” butted in Shona. “Kate, do you mean to tell me that your dad is going to be ditching all his clothes and wander the streets starkers?”

“Well, he’s actually done it already” added Jessie. “All his clothes get taken away on Monday but he’s actually wandering around in the nude right now!”

“You’ve SEEN Mr Terrence’s dick and naked butt!!!???”

“Yes, I have, Shona” replied Jessie very quietly again and not daring to look at anyone.

Once again it was all very quiet around the food court tables where this group of seven teenagers were seated.

It was Shona who broke the silence by turning to Chris and his sister Tammy.

“You two are both very quiet today. What’s your take on all this? You usually have opinions on everything and anything but I don’t think I’ve heard you say hardly a single thing the whole time? What do you think of what Kate’s old man has gone and done?”

Chris was sucking away quietly on a thick-shake when Shona addressed him with her interrogation. His eyes shot up from his drink and looked around the tables then looked at his sister as if looking for some sort of a response from her.

Tammy looked back at Chris then leaned over and whispered something into his ear.

“What’s up, guys?” Riona asked. “You two HAVE been very quiet today. Is everything OK?”

Chris and Tammy both looked around the group at each face in turn then Chris very slowly and deliberately pulled out his wallet from his hip pocket. He looked again at Tammy who just nodded in affirmation so he continued. Chris then took out his student ID card from his wallet and looked it over very carefully before handing it to Shona.

Shona took the ID card and looked at it very carefully herself before emitting a very long and slow... “Noooo Waaayyy! No fuckin’ waaayyy!”

She then handed it to Jamahl who looked at it just as closely but said, “I don’t get it. What am I looking for? It’s just an ordinary old student ID card. What’s so different about it?”

“What’s sooo different about it, Jamahl?” said Shona. “Look at those letters and numbers right down the bottom and read them out for us all to hear!”

Jamahl looked carefully at Chris’s ID card again then read out the letters and numbers printed along the bottom...

“C ... O ... N ... hash... 5... 9... 6... 1... 7 ... dash ... M”

“Oh for God’s sake” blurted out Riona. “What the heck does all that mean - and in plain English please!?”

Tammy looked at Riona then handed over her ID card. Riona looked the card over then slowly read out...

“C ... O ... N ... hash... 5... 9... 6... 2... 3 ... dash ... F”

“Well ... well, so what!?” asked Riona.

“SO WHAT!?” said Shona. “SO WHAT!? C ... O ... N ... only stands for CLOTHING OPTIONAL NUDIST!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.