TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 85: Go, Mom Go!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 85: Go, Mom Go! - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

When Don Weasley was asked for his input he just said how he only went along with all this nudity stuff to keep everyone happy. He said he thought that by appearing to support it at the wedding and things of that nature that it might all just blow over like a lot of other so called ‘modern fads’ had done in the past. Beehive hair does, mini-skirts, long hair, disco music and ripped jeans were some of the things he listed as examples. Again Bryce Unsworth was just shaking his head at all this stuff he had only now heard for the first time.

Eventually the Area Elder asked Sonika why she had let a Nudist into the building when she knew the Head Office in Springfield had expressly forbidden any such thing only just days before. Before Sonika had even taken a breath to speak Jessie Harper was attempting to answer for her.

“Oh, please don’t blame her for that” implored Jessie. “It wasn’t her fault. I ... I ... I had ... I had a friend that wanted to see inside our wonderful church and ... and ... and when I knew Sonika was coming down here last Saturday evening I ... I asked her if I could let him come in very briefly just to have a quick look around. I told her he was a Nudist and at first she said no but ... but I just begged her until she said yes ... but only if I was quick. So it’s not her fault, it’s mine. Please don’t blame her, please!”

The Area Elder looked at Jessie as she spoke then with cold, uncaring eyes said in response, “It matters not how you implored your choirmaster. What matters is that she was the person with the greater responsibility and she knowingly violated that responsibility and will now have to answer for that. But I thank you for your input, young lady. You speak with a great deal of passion and may some day make a great orator of some sort.”

There was a brief pause before the Area Elder turned his attention to Bjorn and asked for his input. Bjorn had a very hard look on his face with narrow squinty eyes that glared at the Area Elder and the other elders with utter contempt and he let them know it.

“I think you guys are just a pack of cowardly, dog turds” Bjorn began. Glenda Unsworth made an attempt at getting Bjorn to soften his language a bit but he wasn’t about to in the least.

“You’re a pack of dog turds” he continued, “ ... and I saw some of you guys out at that Music Retreat and there was just no way that you were ‘faking’ your pleasure at running around naked and sticking your dick into anything that moved. You were enjoying every bit of it. You’re only pretending to be sorry now so you don’t get your little hands smacked ... and I reckon our MC over there was looking through that security stuff hoping to find something to make himself appear all holy and angelic when in fact he’s just a little creep. You’d better watch your step from now on Mr Weasel. You do anything to hurt Jessie or her family and I’ll come looking for you no matter where you hide.”

The Area Elder butted in at that point very abruptly with, “Now, that’s quite enough of that, thankyou very much. We will not have any threatening behaviour of any sort in this room at all. Understood!”

Bjorn humbly bowed his head and mumbled, “Understood”, then quickly shot his head up again and gave one last hard glare at Don Weasley then looked away.

The Area Elder then moved quickly onto Bryce Unsworth and asked for his input. Bryce just looked at the guy silently for a minute or so then at his wife then at Jessie then at the other elders then lastly at Don Weasley.

“Well, all I know” started off Bryce, “ ... is that none of this makes any sense. All you guys over there know there is just no way our wedding guests would have left that function hall in the state that the cleaners found it in. I just know in my heart that none of you believe that in the least little way. I am also certain that you weren’t lying or pretending when you gave me the all clear to send those kids off to Camp Starkers. I could see in your eyes that you all thought it a good idea and a wonderful progressive step forward for the church. Between that time and now something or someone has got to you and caused you to behave in this double standard fashion.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.