TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 82: The Longest Serving Deacon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 82: The Longest Serving Deacon - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

“But ... but ... how on earth did they know that Jamahl was in the function hall with us? None of us have said anything to anyone. And I am certain Sonika wouldn’t have said anything. She knew exactly what she was risking by letting us ... particularly Jamahl ... in through that back door. How on earth did they even know any of us were in there? The security entrance codes only tell you who’s disarming the alarms, not who’s coming in behind them.”

Jessie Harper’s naked, pointy breasts heaved up and down as she took in one huge nervous breath - a breath that was full of incredulity at what she had just heard from her new step-father ... a step-father she was already calling ‘dad’.

The Reverend Bryce Unsworth looked at his naked step-daughter and just gave a little sigh before saying, “Well, unfortunately it doesn’t really matter now how they know only the fact that they do and they are requesting a ‘can you explain’ meeting with us tomorrow night. But in answer to your question, and I guess this is all my fault, I gave them permission to install one or two security cameras inside the church complex - just on a trial basis. I don’t really like the idea in a church ... too invasive and ‘big brotherish’ for my liking ... but some of the other deacons talked me into it ... and ... well ... what does it matter now ... anyway ... they only got put in the week before the wedding. There’s one in the main church auditorium and one facing down the length of the passage way leading up to the foyer of the function room. That one in the passage way is up quite high and tucked away in the far corner, very hard to spot, but it can see right down to the doors and even through the glass panels into the function room. I’ve seen the footage and it clearly shows all five of you moving past those glass panels at various stages ... including, of course, the naked body of your friend Jamahl. If he had looked further into the foyer area he may have spotted the camera but he didn’t so it just spotted him. As a result people are now wanting to know what a Nudist was doing inside the building given the current, and very strict, ban on such activity and even any association with such in conjunction with the church.”

Jessie Harper’s naked body gave another heave as she sighed in disbelief at what she was hearing and what it would probably mean. The elders in the church who had seen the surveillance footage had requested an urgent meeting with Bryce Unsworth, Sonika Jharm, Bjorn Erikson, Jessie Harper and also the Area Elder that had instigated the Nudity Ban in the first place. Jessie had that awful feeling deep within her stomach that the meeting was not going to be good - particularly for Sonika. The choirmaster was the one that had let the four of them into the building and as such was directly responsible for violating the Nudity Ban put in place by the Area Elder and fully endorsed by the church’s Head Office in Springfield. As for Kate Terrence and Jamahl Sable - they were not members of the Redsands First Congregational Church and so were under no obligation to anyone to be at this meeting. They were given the opportunity to attend if they wished with both giving a definite ‘no thankyou’. Neither one had the slightest interest in what the church might have to say to them. Their only concern was for Jessie Harper and they didn’t see how their presence could have any influence in that area.

As Jessie sat there in her own living room, with these depressing thoughts permeating her mind, she took a long look down the length of her naked body. She had taken all her clothes off the moment she got home from school and wandered about like that without any concern from her mother or step-father. Jessie had made special care not to go naked anywhere in public since this Nudity Ban had been put in place but there was no way she was going to let that stop her going around in the nude in her own home. She had checked this out with her mother and step-father just the night before - when they had arrived back from their honeymoon - and they were completely OK with her nudity in the home regardless of any church injunction on Lifestyle Nudism.

As Jessie’s eyes scanned her naked frame she became just that much more aware of the fact that this current state of affairs had only served to heighten her desire to go nude in public even more. Once all this other nonsense had been dealt with - one way or the other - she knew that she was going to follow through on this new predilection in what ever form it took.

As Jessie’s eyes swept up and down her bare skin they eventually came to rest on the sight of her little tuft of pubic hair sticking up just below her naval. She took her right hand index finger and gently pushed the tip of that finger in amongst that tiny forest then slowly let that finger trace its way up her midriff until it reached her tight little breasts. Jessie let that finger slide around the curve of her breasts and areolae giving her two very solid nipple erections in the process. Eventually she stopped doing this and just said to herself, but rather loudly, “Oh, I just love being naked! I really and truly just love it and everyone else should love being naked too! It’s just the way God originally intended it to be - so why should it be causing so much trouble?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.