TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 79: What Do You See?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 79: What Do You See? - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

As Jessie Harper, Kate Terrence and Bjorn Erikson followed the naked Jamahl Sable around to the back of the Redsands First Congregational Church building complex Bjorn turned to Jessie and asked, “So, who is this guy and why is he worrying about this church’s problems when he doesn’t even go to the church?”

Jessie Harper moved in closer to her boyfriend and replied in a sort of a whisper, “He’s just an old friend and part of the gang that meets down at the Mall every Saturday afternoon. There’s seven of us ... five girls and two boys ... those seven are me, plus Kate here, plus a brother and sister - Chris and Tammy Maple, plus a girl called Shona Grig, plus Jamahl here and his girlfriend, Riona Parkes. Riona has, just the other week, declared herself a Certified Nudist and Jamahl goes around naked in support. He’s not registered as a Certified Nudist or a Clothing Optional Nudist but just likes being starkers in public when he feels like it. Just like Kate and I do too ... that is until now, with all this anti-nudity stuff in the church on the up swing. Hopefully Bryce Unsworth and my mom can sort things out when they get back from their honeymoon on Monday - ten days shorter than anticipated!”

“But why is he helping us?” asked Bjorn again.

“Well, I don’t really know” said Jessie. “Apparently he loves watching all those crime dramas on TV and seems to consider himself something of an amateur detective. When I was telling the gang at the Mall this afternoon all that had happened since the wedding last week he got all excited at the prospect of a mystery to solve ... so here he is trying to solve it for me.”

Bjorn listened to this explanation then gave a little shrug and said, “Okey, dokey. Sounds good to me. Let’s see what Sherlock Holmes has come up with.”

Once all four of them were standing in silence in the back recesses of the church building Jamahl looked straight ahead at the cream coloured wall facing them and asked, “Well, what do you see, guys?”

Without any prompting from each other they all responded in unison with, “A WALL!” Then they looked across at Jamahl’s smiling face looking for an explanation. Jamahl looked back at them and said, “Precisely! A Wall!”

Jamahl turned and stared back at the wall in question then put his right hand slowly and deliberately down onto his long, flaccid cock. Jamahl then very gently pulled his penis’s foreskin back up it’s limp shaft then pushed it down again until it covered his knob completely once more. He did this action a few times until his cock began to stiffen up and grow into the all too predictable erection a man gets when he plays with his cock like this.

When Jamahl’s penis was fully erect and staring straight ahead at the same wall they were all looking at Jamahl calmly said, “I don’t know why but I always seem to think best with a good stiffy.”

And a ‘good stiffy’ it was. Jamahl Sable had one Big Black Cock swinging about between his legs and that Big Black Cock was getting ready to pump a load of semen into the air in front of it as this naked young man continued masturbating the thing.

The other three watched silently as Jamahl soon squinted his eyes up tight then thrust his hips forward and let his right hand go wild over his dick.

“Aaaagh! Aaaaagh! Aaaaaaaaaaagh!” went Jamahl as three belches of cum delta veed out the end of his cock and landed in several splats over a drainage grate on the ground just ahead of Jamahl’s feet.

Jamahl watched most of the semen slither down between the bars of that metal grating before flicking the remaining droplets from off his dick with his fingers. Once done he stood up straight and said very matter of factly, “And it wasn’t until I had had a good wank earlier this afternoon that it all came to me. I saw it all and all the clues and evidence needed to convince me that I was right!”

Again, in unison and without any mutual prompting, the other three responded with, “Right about WHAT!?”

Jamahl smiled at them all again then spoke to his flagging dick down between his legs saying, “You’re a good boy. Wait until we get home and ‘mommy’ gives you HER reward. That will make us both very happy, won’t it!”

“He must mean ‘Riona’ when he talks about ‘mommy’” whispered Jessie to Kate and Bjorn.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.