TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 75: Jamahl Does Some Thinking

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 75: Jamahl Does Some Thinking - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

“Wow, Tammy, you look great! Rather provocative but great all the same!”

“I know” said Tammy. “I’m feeling just so much more confident these days in getting out and about in what I actually feel like wearing. Mom wasn’t too sure about it. Becoming Clothing Optional Nudists was all her idea to start with but she still prefers the more modest approach and definitely not outfits like this.”

Jessie Harper looked up and down Tammy Maple’s pretty body before saying, “Well, in this case, Tammy, I think I can understand why!”

What Jessie found herself looking at was a very pretty, young Clothing Optional Nudist dressed up some what like an apprentice Dominatrix of sorts. The young girl was wearing a set of fingerless, leather gloves with sleeves running back up to the elbows. Complementing those gloves was a skin-tight leather waist-coat that opened out tantalisingly around Tammy’s pointy breasts. Down below the girl had on a pair of fish-net stockings flowing up and out of a pair of shiny, black, high heeled shoes. Holding those stockings up was a black, leathery garter belt with suspenders to match ... and that was it ... no skirt ... no panties ... no shorts ... just Tammy’s bare butt and a completely shaved pussy ... a pussy with no pubic hair covering anything. One could see a lovely set of soft, inner pussy lips splaying out demurely over Tammy’s hairless, outer pussy lips and every now and then Tammy would subconsciously run a finger quickly up and down her hairless slit.

The girl really did look great and ‘very sexy’ as was testified too by the odd whistle aimed her way from across the food court of the Redsands Supermall. Tammy found herself blushing just a little bit at this kind of attention but didn’t mind it in the least.

She looked quickly around just after one such whistle but then turned back to Jessie and asked, “But how come you’ve got a skirt on? I thought you were coming down naked again like you did just before the wedding.”

Jessie sat down at one of the food court tables and explained her whole sorry predicament to Tammy before the others arrived. Kate sat and listened in silence as she heard again everything she had just heard at home. Just as Jessie was finishing off her story Tammy’s brother turned up - wearing a t-shirt but no trousers or underpants. Next a topless Shona Grig arrived wearing only a tight pair of jean shorts with frayed hems. Her bare breasts jostled and bounced along in their carefree teenage fashion before the half naked girl plonked herself down with her usual smile next to Tammy. Lastly it was Riona Parkes and Jamahl Sable to join them and they were just completely naked. Riona Parkes had declared herself a Certified Nudist some weeks back now but Jamahl wasn’t. He just decided, like Jessie and other people he knew, to just start getting about in the nude just whenever he felt like it and as yet no one had challenged him on it. So here he was today with his Nudist girlfriend and just as naked as she was ... and with his lovely, long, black dick swinging about all over the place to every girl’s delight.

The five girls in the group made no effort either to disguise their appreciation of his wonderful looking piece of manhood. It was even more impressive when it was fully erect which they had all seen from time to time. That dick was even the envy of Chris Maple with his ‘normal’ dick that grew to ‘normal’ erection size when aroused. But right now Jamahl’s cock was just its ‘normal’ long, limp looking self as they all sat down together for their usual Saturday afternoon get together.

After all the usual greetings and hugs and inane small talk Jamahl looked up at Jessie and Kate and asked the obvious question, “So ... so how come you guys are textiles today? I thought with the Pageant coming up we were all going to come down here in the nuddy to get used to showing off our junk in front of everyone.”

All eyes turned to Jessie as she just gave one big sad sigh and told her whole depressing story once again.

Jamahl was the first to speak up after Jessie had finished. “But surely they can’t really blame you guys for the mess the cleaners found. There must be enough witnesses amongst those at the reception who could testify to that. Surely they have to take that into account, Jessie.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.