TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 71: Sex, Sex, Sex ... and Lots of It!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 71: Sex, Sex, Sex ... and Lots of It! - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

Jessie Harper took in a slow deep breath through her nostrils as she nosed into the soft penis floating before her face. That intake of air took with it the excited scent of a man about to have his cock sucked off by a truly gorgeous young girl. That young man was the head groomsman for Reverend Bryce Unsworth’s bridal team on the day of his marriage to Glenda Harper. That young man along with his two other counterparts had also attended the wedding in the nude along with the three naked bridesmaids. A totally nude bridal party had been Bryce Unworth’s idea and his way of hopefully introducing public nudity into church proceedings at a slightly more official level than just a Sunday service.

When the little group of naked groomsmen had seen for the first time those lovely, young girls come down the church aisle in all their unclothed glory they each had the most normal of all reactions - they got massive erections. Those erections had bobbed up and down all through the day as the young men had escorted those three naked bridesmaids through out the day’s proceedings. Now those three happy young men were going to be nicely rewarded for their efforts ... as promised earlier by the Reverend Unsworth himself.

The head groomsman looked down and heard Jessie Harper take in that large draught of air through her nostrils as he also took in a slow deep breath in anticipation of things to come. The first thing he felt and was totally mesmerised by was the soft feel of Jessie’s lips kissing the head of his soft penis. The young man’s naked body shuddered in pure delight as those lips slipped over the rest of his warm, penile flesh. Needless to say that warm, penile flesh did not stay soft for very long at all.

The head groomsman looked down at Jessie’s naked body kneeling before him and took in the incredible sight of her naked feminine curves. The man found himself running his tongue around his lips at the sight of the girl’s gorgeous breasts bobbing about below him as his penis engorged itself with blood into one massive erection. The erotic view of those cute, puffy breasts and the erogenous buzz that was surging around between his legs made the naked man take in several more gasps of pure sexual delight. That sexual delight was even more enhanced by the feel of Jessie’s moist lips encircling the rim of his penis knob. Those lips were moving slowly up and down the penis shaft and moving slowly back and forth over the glans penis and its very sexually sensitive rim. In the end all the naked man could do was just close his eyes and let the moment take him away.

That ‘moment’ for this young man was also accompanied by Jessie Harper’s very clever tongue tickling the end of his knob. The girl’s mouth had stopped moving up and down the shaft giving her tongue a chance to do its magic. That magic touch was just electrifying and this naked young man soon found himself ramming his cock back and forth himself inside Jessie’s mouth just as he was about to surge away with one massive ejaculation.

That massive ejaculation felt just so incredible when it finally happened. His penis had been looking forward to it all day and it wasn’t disappointed. The naked man could feel the whole climax building up with electrifying force deep within the base of his stiff cock. When the orgasm did finally take place it felt like it wasn’t going to end. His hard cock was pushing in and out between Jessie’s lips as her tongue did its best to whip around the massively swollen knob when he finally exploded. He felt wave after wave of semen pulse up through his cock and out into Jessie’s waiting mouth. His whole body had frozen stiff in one ball of erotic pleasure as these surges coursed out of his groin. His eyes were also clenched shut as Jessie’s lips and teeth clenched shut around his spurting penis. The endless flow of hot semen shot out in wonderful gushes of orgasmic delight as it sailed forth into the young girl’s mouth then right down her throat. All the young girl could do was swallow it all and wait for it all to finish.

When that surging penis did finally stop spurting its gallons of cum Jessie Harper found herself being pushed gently down onto her back as that self same penis pushed its sticky knob in between the light, blue, pubic hair of her vagina. That penis wasn’t given any sort of a chance to go soft again as it found its way deep into Jessie’s warm, naked body. Jessie didn’t resist in the least and welcomed with open arms the naked body now descending down upon her as she was impaled by the hard cock she had only just been sucking on.

It was now Jessie Harper’s turn to moan and gasp with pleasure as the arms of this handsome young man enveloped her and his big dick pushed in and out of her very hungry sex organ. Jessie had been looking forward to something like this all day. Bjorn Erikson had been out of town for a week or two now on family business and Jessie just so much missed his big cock inside her body. Her need for some hard cock was now being satisfied by this wonderful young man and she was enjoying every bit of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.