TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 66: The Moment of Truth

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 66: The Moment of Truth - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

“Are you sure you are OK?” implored Jessie as she looked with real concern at her friend Carrie Pearson.

Carrie looked back at Jessie Harper and smiled and said, “Yes, yes. I’m fine. It was just a fainting spell. It’s been a busy morning and maybe I haven’t slept as well lately as I normally do either. But I am fine, Jessie.”

Jessie looked hard at Carrie and Carrie could tell that Jessie was not totally buying into this with any great conviction.

Jessie looked at Kate who was also looking with real concern at Carrie then she looked back at Carrie and said, “Well ... you just make sure you tell me the moment you feel slightly dizzy or upset again. Mom would be mortified if she thought for one moment that her own wedding had caused something terrible to happen to you.”

Carrie Pearson took in a sudden deep breath that pushed her naked breasts right out in front of her then replied with just a little hint of indignation...

“Look! I said I am fine and I am! I’ve had a twenty minute nap and a good strong cup of coffee and I really do feel good now. The dizzy spell was just a momentary thing and it’s all gone now. I feel great - honest!”

Just at that point Mrs Harper came back into the room after making a last quick, and rather nervous, trip to the bathroom.

“Boy, I wish I was dressed like you young things. This dress might look great but it’s a real drag trying to have a pee with it on. May be I should just ditch it and go to my own wedding naked like you guys!”

The three naked bridesmaids looked all very serious and concerned for a moment at Jessie’s mother then they all burst out laughing when they realized the women was not really being serious. As they all laughed together they heard the light breaking squeal of two cars pulling up in the driveway.

Glenda Harper looked out the window and said with a nervous laugh, “Well this is it, girls - the Moment of Truth. The limos are here so let’s go and see what the day will bring forth.”

All four of them then proceeded out of the house and into the waiting cars. The three naked girls climbed demurely into one car while ‘the bride’ locked the house up then climbed very gingerly herself into the other car.

The two white limousines, festooned with white ribbon, were soon wending their way through the streets of Redsands as they made their way down to the Redsands First Congregational Church and to whatever awaited the Bride and her three naked and very beautiful Bridesmaids.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.