TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 54: Ride ‘Em Cowboy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 54: Ride ‘Em Cowboy - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

As Glenda Harper left the mess hall at Camp Starkers for her rendezvous with the Reverend Bryce Unsworth, and his erection that needed some desporting, she had no idea what she was starting. She had no idea that the three naked women giving her the thumbs up were going to get up and go look for their own piece of stiff cock to relieve. Seeing Reverend Unsworth sail out of the room with his dick at full mast had made all three of them feel that much more hornier than they already were. Being naked all afternoon with all those other people from the church had increased their sexual libido levels quite considerably - as it had also done for most of the other visitors who had travelled out to Camp Starkers for the afternoon.

Once Glenda and Bryce were out of sight each of those three women got up and sidled over to the nearest three naked men they could find. They each began a rather inane conversation that involved their hands constantly brushing against the penises of each one of those men ... accidentally of course! The three naked women also made very deliberate attempts to brush their hips and butt cheeks against those same penises as they talked. They kept apologising for these accidental skin to skin contacts but made no attempt to stop it. The three naked men they were talking to also made no attempt to pull away to avoid this accidental ‘touching’ of their dangling dicks by these three lovely naked ladies. It thus was not very long before those three naked women found themselves looking down at three semi-erect cocks.

Finally, one of the three women said to the naked man nearest her, “Oh, my ... would you look at that. I think some one down there is pleased to see me.”

The woman then whispered into the man’s ear, “I think you might need some help relieving that thing and I might just be volunteering for the job. We can do it right here, if you like, or we can go outside or we can go to one of the dorm rooms.”

The man looked at the naked woman next to him ... a lady he had seen in church many times but hadn’t spoken to all that often. He just knew her as Barbara ... the attractive woman that usually came to church in the nice blue skirt and the snugly fitted, white blouse and blue high heeled shoes. Now she was totally naked and looking just as good if not better!

He looked at the woman then at his semi-erection and boldly said, “Do it right here. I dare you to give me a hand job right where we stand. Hell, Barbara ... you know you tease our dicks every time you come to church all dressed up in them fancy skirts and tight blouses. Now it’s pay back time ... here and now!”

The other two naked men then looked at the other two naked women that had been playing with their dicks in the same way and said the same thing... “Yer, give us a hand job right here where we stand too! Don’t want Barbara and Tom havin’ all the fun.”

All three, naked women looked at each other then at the three naked men with the semi-erections and said, “Sure! Why not!”

Each of the women then dropped to their knees as everyone else in the room turned to watch. They dropped to their knees and placed one hand each around each of those cocks and began to stroke them off. Those cocks were soon much more than just semi-erect. They got as stiff as boards in no time at all as a circle of space opened up about them and the naked women did their work.

As those three naked men were getting jerked off in front of all the others in the mess hall their naked wives walked in through the door to see what was going on. They had just come back up from the lake front and had seen the Reverend Unsworth and Glenda Harper disappearing together, rather suspiciously, into the Female Dormitory. When they came into the mess hall they could see everyone staring in one direction at something going on over the other side of the room. When they saw their respective husbands sporting huge erections and those erections getting seen to by three naked friends of theirs they just stopped and stared in complete silence. Everyone else in the room froze as well - even the three men with their masturbatory friends froze and stared back at their naked wives.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.