TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 3: A Good Orgasm

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Good Orgasm - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

When Jessie’s face was deluged with all that semen spurting out from her best friend’s father’s cock it caused her eyelids to shut quickly as a natural reflex. Her hands then moved up to her face and wiped the dripping semen away from her eyes as she also tried to straighten herself up on the armchair she was still sitting in. When she had given her face a quick wipe she opened her eyes again only to see Mr Terrence’s face moving down between her legs towards her exposed panties. She immediately began to close her legs up but stopped short of pushing Mr Terrence’s face away from her body. Instead, she had second thoughts and just let him proceed with whatever it was he was going to do. Jessie opened her legs up wide again and just fell back into the armchair and didn’t bother with trying to work any of this out. She knew Mr Terrence wouldn’t do anything to harm her so she just let him proceed and gave herself over to the moment ... and what a moment it proved to be - for both of them.

Bradley Terrence looked in fascination as those soft white cotton panties came towards him. His nose gave a little sniff as it took in that lovely aroma of female sex juices - VERY YOUNG female sex juices. Mr Terrence then very gently kissed those white panties right between Jessie’s legs. Those panties were now very wet from the girl’s vaginal secretions now flooding out over her whole pubic region. Bradley Terrence then kissed them again several times before plunging his mouth down hard on the whole area and sucking the material and the flesh underneath hard up into his mouth. Jessie Harper just gave one big shudder of delight. She had never ever felt any kind of pleasure like this before and it was just amazing.

Jessie could feel that flesh between her legs getting sucked up into the man’s mouth. That feeling was followed by the sensation of the man’s nose rubbing hard up and down her vaginal slit. Her little clitoris at the top of that slit got an extra special hard rub and that felt just amazing too. Before long her inner and outer pussy lips, along with her clitoris, were getting rubbed and licked and sucked hard out just below the now drenched material of her cotton panties.

It was in this fashion that Jessie Harper had the most amazing orgasm she had ever had. She had only just discovered female masturbation a year or two ago now but did not really allow herself the full pleasure of indulging the practice as much as others might do. All the same, she still knew what a good orgasm felt like and what she was feeling right now was taking those feelings right up through the roof. It truly was one of the most ecstatic things she had ever felt in all her fourteen years of life on this planet called Earth.

For Mr Bradley Terrence it was just as amazing. Bringing this young girl to such an explosive sexual climax felt awesome as he sucked down hard on her mons pubis with all its downy pubic hair scrunching around just below the material of those sopping white panties. He felt Jessie’s body clench up several times as he moved that underwear aside to suck on the pure, bare flesh of the girl’s virginal clitoris and pussy lips. His tongue was also frantically licking back and forth over the top of the clitoral hood as those electrical discharges of sexual energy raced through Jessie’s cute, young body.

When those electrical discharges of sexual energy had ceased Jessie Harper sighed one huge sigh of pleasure then went all limp as she flopped back into the soft cushions of the armchair. Her legs were still spread wide apart with both knees bent up and over the arms of the chair. Her red skirt was now pushed up hard around her midriff and her white, cotton panties were all twisted and dishevelled in one sodden band still covering her pubic hair and vaginal region.

Mr Terrence gave Jessie’s very wet panties one final kiss then stood up as he looked down on this gorgeous young girl lying in the armchair with her skirt up and her legs wide apart. She really did look just so lovely and innocent with her soft heaving breasts and her eyes still closed from all the exertions of the last ten minutes. Then Mr Terrence swore...

“Oh, shit! They’re back!”

Chapter 4 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.