TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 26: An Introduction to Family Sex

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: An Introduction to Family Sex - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

Not winning the regional choir competition was devastating for Gerald Claxton. What was worse was not even getting a placing. They almost came third but were beaten by only a few points by a school choir in the next town. The rest of the members of the Redsands First Congregational Church Youth Choir were also just as disappointed as their choirmaster was - even though they all knew the reason why.

Without the twins - Carrie and Troy Pearson - it just wasn’t the same. Everyone worked and practised really hard - extra hard - and put in lots of extra practices leading up to the final week. They all rehearsed over and over again some very tricky pieces with lots of harmonies and different parts but the choir still never quite got over the loss of these two singers - now recruited over to the ‘Dark Side’ as someone put it.

The topic of Nudism never came up again either. Everyone was just too busy concentrating on the competition and the songs they all had to learn. For Jessie Harper the loss of Carrie and Troy was quite acute. She had become good friends with Carrie - and the two girls plus Troy really did add a magical element to the choir’s performances but all that was now gone. And even though Carrie and Troy’s status as Clothing Optional Nudists never came up again it was still none the less never very far from Jessie’s mind. She still found herself wondering what it would be like to one day come to church in the nude and sing in the choir in the nude and have everyone else behind her singing in the nude too. Jessie never ever dared voice these ‘day dreams’ but they were still always very real in her own thoughts.

What was also sad for Jessie was not being able to get any replies from Carrie Pearson from any text messages or phone calls she tried to make. It was like the family had disappeared off the planet. Fortunately, or unfortunately, for Jessie she was just too busy with all the extra rehearsals and practices to think about it all too much. This was also true of her own thoughts on all this new nudism stuff. The only time she encountered that over these very busy weeks was when she visited the home of her best friend, Kate Terrence.

At Kate Terrence’s place social nudity was very much the ‘sujet du jour’. The first thing Jessie Harper did now on entering her friend’s home was to strip off completely like everyone else and spend the afternoon or the evening totally naked with them. She never mentioned this to anyone - not even her own mother - and no one else in the Terrence household ever mentioned it outside of the four walls of the home either. They did not want Jessie ending up in the same predicament as Troy and Carrie Pearson.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.