TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

... and so it continued until Angelina Carrie Erikson grew up into a Beautiful Naked Singing Angel. She was soon also joined by another brother and sister that also grew up into Beautiful Naked Singing Angels. All three eventually became known as the Three Naked Singing Angels as they toured the world together and raised millions of dollars for the on going research into combating the rare form of cancer that had claimed the life of Angelina’s biological mother.

Where ever this Naked Trio performed they also always acknowledged their wonderful parents ... Jessie and Bjorn Erikson. Those parents went on to work with Glenda and Bryce Unsworth in establishing Nudity Friendly Churches all over the USA and even a few overseas.

Angelina with her brother and her sister and their parents and their grand parents lived as Lifestyle Nudists all their days. They also enjoyed all the Public Sex, and Family Sex, and even Private Sex would you believe, that came with it, as much as they possibly could...

... which was, of course, nearly always!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.