TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 138: The New Man

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 138: The New Man - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

When Bjorn stepped back on to the streets of Ulm to head back to the hotel he did indeed feel like a new man as predicted by Olivia Kent. He had just had his first ever Tantric Massage and what it did for him was amazing. He now felt like he could face anything the world could throw at him and win. Whatever mood Jessie was in when he got back to the others he could handle! Whatever the outcome of all that Carrie was going through he could handle! Whatever fate this unborn child was destined for he could handle. Whatever his future when back in the USA he could handle! All the confused and fuzzy thinking with those jumbled emotions was settled. It was like everything inside of him had been made right again and all from just one half hour massage ... a wonderful massage that, as also predicted by Olivia, he would never forget.

That massage began with him being stripped of all his clothes in a softly lit room as Greta and Heidi, now also completely naked, stood with the naked masseuse beside the massage bed. Olivia also came in and took off her clothes too so she could be part of the proceedings. Bjorn found himself naked and alone with four naked and very good looking young women. Needless to say his dick did the usual thing in such circumstances. That cock roared into life and pointed dangerously at the four nude women before him. They all just smiled down at that nice looking erection then motioned to Bjorn to get on the bed face down, which he did.

The first thing Bjorn remembered was having his body rubbed all over with some amazing scented oils. He then felt all those soft female hands begin massaging all his muscles from his shoulders right down to the soles of his feet. Bjorn then felt one of those naked females climb up on top of him and begin to rub their own bare skin across his. The feeling was electric and made him shudder all over with pleasure. He could tell it was the girl’s warm breasts that were sliding up and down his back then over his round butt cheeks then on down his legs. He would liked to have kissed those tits but he didn’t. He just lay there and quietly enjoyed it all.

This carried on for five minutes before the girls turned him over and did the same to the front of his naked body ... a naked body with one huge erect penis lying up and over his stomach. That huge penis was just buzzing with sensual delight as those gentle hands rubbed in more oils to his skin then massaged him from head to toe again. All Bjorn could do was just quietly hum to himself with his eyes closed at this delightful experience ... especially when they all ran their feminine hands over that pulsating cock and his fuzzy balls just underneath. His body was just quivering with delight the whole time - then they started on his penis massage!

For about fifteen minutes Bjorn had four naked girls work their oily hands up and down his penis shaft. Sometimes they would stop while one of them once again rubbed their bare breasts up and down Bjorn’s body. Bjorn could not believe just how good the sensation felt of soft female skin against his hard male exterior.

As for his penis - somehow the girls managed to keep that thing right on the edge of a climax and one huge ejaculation without actually letting it do so. Their hands squeezed his foreskin between their fingers and just under the rim of his knob and every know and then one of the girls would flick the very tip of his knob with their tongue. Basically they teased the life out of the guy’s pour stiff cock and Bjorn loved every minute of it. He could feel his penis desperately wanting to explode and when the girls thought it was about to they backed off and just rubbed their breasts up and down his body again.

Bjorn felt like a quivering mess after about fifteen minutes of this kind of treatment. Every inch of his body felt alive and energised to the touch of these gorgeous girls. Finally they did allow his huge lump of manhood to do its thing. And wow! What a thing it was!

When the masseuse, who was in control of the whole process, thought Bjorn was ready for the big finale she stopped everything and just lay her body on top of his and kissed him ever so sensually on the lips. She also gently moved her body around over his as one large body to body massage - warm skin against warm skin with all those oils squishing around between them. Lastly, she sat herself up over Bjorn’s legs so he could see straight down between her legs to one huge set of pussy lips hanging down between them. Bjorn desperately wanted to fuck the girl then and there but this was a massage room not a sex parlour ... there was a difference ... apparently!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.