TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 137: Coffee With Olivia and Friends

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 137: Coffee With Olivia and Friends - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

After a few moments of staring down at the erection sticking out from that diamond shaped hole in Bjorn Erikson’s new trousers Olivia looked up at Bjorn’s face and said with a smile, “Well, fancy meeting you again, Mr Big-Tough-American-Guy.” The girl then added “ ... and by the way my full name is Olivia Kent and these are two good friends of mine, German friends ... Heidi Kruger and Greta Schmitt. And what was your name again, Mr Big-Dick?”

Bjorn laughed and immediately felt very comfortable talking to Olivia Kent and her two friends as he extended his hand and introduced himself.

“Bjorn ... Bjorn Erikson” replied Bjorn. “My parents are Swedish Americans but I’m here with another family to visit a very sick friend out at the Cancer Clinic somewhere over that way. I have no idea were I am apart from our hotel being a mile or two down that street.”

Bjorn waved his hands in the general direction of where he thought the Cancer Clinic was and were he knew the hotel was. He also found himself looking down at the short skirts of all three girls and not being able to fail to notice those delta V patterns cut into the front of each of them. He could very clearly see the inside of their legs from their feet right up to their sexy pussies. Olivia had blonde pubic hair which he remembered from his earlier encounter with her. Heidi had a very full patch of natural red pubic hair that matched the red hair on her head and Greta had a shaved pussy that proudly displayed a nice set of inner pussy lips squeezing out between her outer pussy lips.

When each girl saw Bjorn studying their skirts and what lay underneath they each in turn pulled those skirts up over their stomachs so he could have a better look. They each also gave their own pubic area a quick and rather sensual rub with their hands. Greta Schmitt also did a quick spin on her heels and backed the valley between her butt cheeks into Bjorn’s hard cock and rubbed herself up and down his warm shaft.

When Greta had finished introducing her bare butt to Bjorn’s penis and all three skirts had been dropped down again Olivia asked, “Anyway, what are you doing out here all by yourself? Just as I was coming off duty I saw your girlfriend and her parents coming back into the hotel without you. Is everything OK?”

Bjorn gave out a rather long dismal sigh and said, “It’s a long story, a very long story and a bit sad in places and I know things will work out one way or another in the end but I don’t want to bother you with all my problems. What I do need is something to eat. Do you have any suggestions for this Big-Tough-American-Guy?”

Olivia looked at her two pretty friends and exchanged a few words in German before grabbing Bjorn by the hand and saying, “You just come with us. This will be our treat and I want to hear your big long, sad story. So, how long have you got?”

Bjorn told them he had about two hours before he had to be back at the hotel.

“That’s plenty of time. Now come with us” demanded Olivia as she pulled Bjorn by the hand down to a small cafe just around the corner. She ordered something for everyone then sat down with Heidi and Greta in such a way that Bjorn could still see down between their legs to their sweet little pussies. Each of the three girls also made sure that they kept their legs slightly apart the whole time so he could see right up to their pussy lips. As they ate and drank together they let Bjorn pour out his soul as they listened to the long sad story as to why he was here in Ulm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.