TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 12: Nudie Boy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Nudie Boy - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

The two fourteen year old girls still didn’t quite know how they ended up in the bathroom waiting for Paul Terrence to have a shower. They had both originally objected to Paul’s dinner table request but teen girl curiosity and Paul’s very persuasive and engaging smile had some how won them over. So, now here they both were squatting down against the tiled walls and floor of the bathroom waiting for Paul to come back with his towel and toilet bag.

When Paul did finally come in his young sister piped up and asked him, “So ... so ... so why do you need two fourteen year old girls watching you have a shower. Why don’t you just do what you said first and have a shower then just come out all nudie and give us all - especially mom - a big surprise?”

Paul was quiet for a few moments as he pondered this question. He was swinging his towel about and fiddling with the zip of his toilet bag. He looked at his kid sister then at the young and incredibly pretty Jessie Harper. Both girls had originally been squatting against the wall with their knees tightly together but now they both seemed somewhat more relaxed and had let their knees drift apart a bit. Paul could clearly see right down between their lovely smooth legs and right up to their panties stretched across the soft folds of their virginal sex mounds. Both girls knew he could see their panties but neither one seemed to mind. They made no move to close their legs up again but just stared at Paul awaiting a response.

“Oh ... I just guess it seems kind of sexy to begin my new life as a Certified Nudist with two pretty young girls watching me strip off and take my very first shower as such. It just seems to make this inaugural striptease just that little bit more meaningful and something that should be noted and witnessed by someone else other than just me. Or ... maybe ... just maybe I am just becoming a dirty ol’ pervert and want to flash my dick at some pretty, young girls.”

Paul shrugged his shoulders at the two wide-eyed girls and gave them another one of his big smiles before adding, “ ... but who knows ... maybe I don’t even know. Of course you still don’t have to do this. I can just have my first shower as a C N all by myself if this is freaking you out!”

Paul looked down at both girls waiting for a response of some sort and quietly appreciating the lovely vision of their panties staring back up at him from between their legs. And of course this was arousing the penis in his pants somewhat but neither girl knew anything about that just yet!

At this point Kate looked at her friend and asked, “Are you sure about this, Jessie? This won’t wreck your choir prospects will it? Not that they will ever find out. I certainly won’t say anything and I don’t think Paul will blab any of this. Are you sure you are OK?”

Jessie Harper was anything but sure about any of this. The whole day had been just one naked surprise after another. She also knew that there was a possibility that what was happening now and what had happened earlier with Kate and Paul’s father could drastically affect her singing career with the church choir - if they ever found out! And that was the key point - Jessie Harper couldn’t see how others could find out - she certainly would NOT be saying anything and if Kate and Paul didn’t blab anything then ... well ... it should be OK!

The fourteen year old Jessie Harper quickly processed all these thoughts then made a little nervous cough as she looked at Kate. Also, without even realising it, Jessie had allowed her knees to spread even further apart giving Paul an even better view of her panties and the vaginal valley contours just underneath.

When Kate saw that Jessie was not about to leave she looked back at Paul and said with a cheeky little grin, “Well, sexy brother, what are you waiting for. We came in here for a show and that’s just what we want! So get that ass of yours naked, bro!”

“OK! OK! Just remember though that you’re going to be seeing my naked butt all the time from now on. OK! You understand?”

Kate nodded then asked another question, “But what about Melissa? Does she know you are becoming a nudie boy?”

“Of course she does! In fact this was originally all her idea. She’s actually registered now as a Clothing Optional Nudist. She would have been here this weekend but had to fly back to California for some family reason. So she’s going to be a nudie girl and I am going to be a nudie boy. What do you think mom’s gonna think about all that!?”

Kate replied quickly and nervously, “She is going to be just so pissed - just so, so, so pissed! Now get your gear off, nudie boy!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.