TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 131: Women!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 131: Women! - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

Jessie Harper must have stared out that window for a good fifteen minutes and was only interrupted by the knock at the door announcing the arrival of breakfast ... brotchen, butter, honig, wurst, musli, milch and saft. (buns, butter, honey, sausage, muesli, milk and juice). The trim young maid came in and put the food on the table then went back to get the coffee and hot chocolate also on offer. The breakfast maid was a very pretty young girl wearing a very short working smock that was completely see through. No bra or panties were visible underneath that smock giving any observer a lovely view of her young breasts, her round butt cheeks, the gentle curves of her hips and waist and the small triangle of blondish pubic hair between her legs.

After Bjorn had seen this girl come in and go out a few times he plucked up some courage to try out his German on her and falteringly asked, “Bist ... bist du ... bist du ein Nudist?” (Are you a Nudist?)

The young girl quickly spun round and responded with, “Ja, ich bin ein Nudist.” (Yes, I am a Nudist)

There was a brief pause before she added, “ ... und ... ich bin Engländer!” (And I am English)

The girl looked at Bjorn and Jessie in their bath robes and said, “I am English! I’m working here for a few months before going home ... and yes ... I am a Nudist. And Nudist or not this is still the official uniform for this establishment. If you don’t like it you don’t get a job. Germany has embraced Nudist culture like no other place on earth. Just you wait until you get outside and you will see what I mean. Textiles are almost the abnormal ones now. Even England, and America too, I think, are quite stuffy and conservative by comparison. I know you guys just got in last night and probably haven’t seen much yet but just you wait. In most places people are rebelling against clothes by going nude. Here it is starting to go back the other way with people putting on clothes to rebel against the nudity. And the sex is just out of this world. People will know straight away that you are foreign and you will get asked point blank all the time if they can fuck you ... that’s how open they are about it all. You can politely say no with out giving offence but you will still get asked all the same. Just you wait and see.”

The young maid in the see through smock then smiled at Jessie and Bjorn before marching briskly out of the room to resume her duties. The door closed with a click leaving the two kids alone again so they could now enjoy their breakfast. Bjorn got stuck in straight away but Jessie didn’t seem to share the same enthusiasm to eat. She knew she was hungry but other matters weighing on her mind were holding that enthusiasm at bay.

“It’s just that, well, I don’t know, I...” Jessie paused mid stream in this awkward attempt to get conversation going again then carried on with, “ ... I just ... I just don’t know why I didn’t see this in the first place. I can see now that I should have guessed who the father of the baby was by all the hints you had been dropping ... whether you knew it or not! But I didn’t see it and now I don’t really know why it should surprise me so much - but it does. And I don’t know why it should affect me so much either - but it does.”

Bjorn looked long and hard at Jessie between mouthfuls of sausage and bun before speaking up himself with, “Well, I hope you don’t go getting all moralistic on me now. You’ve been enjoying these new sexual freedoms quite a bit yourself from what I hear so don’t start laying any heavy stuff on me because I had sex with Carrie Pearson. It wasn’t the first time either. Our families have been friends for years and once all this Lifestyle Nudism thing and the Family Sex thing came to town ... well, what do you expect? We all had sex together! I fucked Carrie like she fucked her brother and she fucked me like I’ve fucked you and like you’ve fucked your own step-father and Kate Terrence’s father and her brother as well. So why are you acting so upset about it. Don’t you believe any of that stuff you’ve been saying yourself about what’s in the heart is more important than how we dress or who we have sex with?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.