TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 11: What the Hell Is Going on?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: What the Hell Is Going on? - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

Jessie Harper had only just guessed at what the string of characters at the bottom of Paul Terrence’s Student ID card meant based on only just two other Student ID cards she had seen that afternoon. Those two other cards had character strings that started with C ... O ... N ... and stood for CLOTHING OPTIONAL NUDIST so Jessie was guessing that C ... N ... stood for CERTIFIED NUDIST. This thought produced some immediate confusion in her fourteen year old mind. She just couldn’t bring herself to believe that Paul Terrence was also a Certified Nudist like Bradley Terrence was - and if he was - why was he still wearing any clothes? Why wasn’t he completely naked?

Jessie Harper didn’t have long to think about all this as Kate’s and Paul’s naked father came out to greet the boy. Jessie watched the following interaction hoping to gain some extra clues to this sudden mystery her mind was having to deal with. The young girl also found herself watching with interest the bob and sway of Mr Terrence’s penis as his body moved about. The swing of that dangling cock brought back all the delicious memories of what had just happened earlier that afternoon - with Mr Terrence masturbating in front of her then sucking and licking her clitoris and pussy lips until she orgasmed. All these thoughts in Jessie’s mind made her subconsciously move her right hand to a position just between her legs so she could rub her pussy mound that was starting to feel very wet and excited all over again.

Jessie quickly pulled her hand away from her crotch when she thought Kate was looking at her with a slightly quizzical expression on her face. Jessie gave a sudden nervous cough and continued on into the house as she very closely watched Paul and his father moving along just ahead of her.

Jessie could tell that Paul wasn’t in the least bit surprised by his father’s nakedness and she even caught just one little snippet of conversation with Mr Terrence asking his son... “Well, have you told your mother yet?”

Jessie then heard Paul reply with, “No, not yet. I was going to wait until after supper or sometime around then when everyone is settled down. What do you think?”

“Yep. Sounds good to me, son. But I still don’t reckon she’s going to like it!”

That was all Jessie heard before they were all inside and Mrs Terrence was fussing all over her son and everyone else as she told them all to wash up and come back to the table for supper.

It was half an hour into supper time that Kate’s mother finally came out with a question directed straight at her husband and her son... “What the hell is going on between you two? What am I missing here? There is something you guys aren’t telling me. Now what the hell is it!?”

Jessie noticed Paul look quickly at his father then at Kate then at his mother before replying with, “ ... um ... well ... um ... er ... well nothing I suppose. Well, nothing just yet, anyway. I’ll ... I’ll ... I’ll tell you soon. I promise.”

This response did not satisfy Mrs Terrence at all but she realized that that was all she was going to get for now so she just left it at that. She glared at both men at the table then gruffly said, “Well then I’ll just go and fetch the dessert but you’d better give me a better answer than that later on or I am going to be just so pissed off with you guys. I just know something is up!”

When Ingrid Terrence had disappeared back out to the kitchen Kate leaned in to Paul and asked, “Come on, Paul. What’s up? You can tell me, please, please, please, pretty please!”

Paul looked at Kate and sat silent for a minute without doing anything. He then looked across at his naked father on the other side of the table and shrugged before saying, “Oh, well - what the hell!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.