TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 103: Carrie’s Pregnant

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 103: Carrie’s Pregnant - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

When Jessie got in the front door of her own home and had waved the other two goodbye she made her way into her own living room and plonked herself down, with a happy little sigh, onto her own sofa. Bryce Unsworth came in shortly afterwards and plonked himself right down next to the still naked Jessie.

“Your mom’s around at Carrie’s aunt’s place” he said. “Apparently there’s been some developments over in Germany that she wanted to talk to Glenda about face to face. I have no idea what it is about but your mom said she would fill me in when she gets back. She shouldn’t be too long. Oh, and great news about the choir and the Teen Beauty Pageant. I met with your two friends, Arnold and Matilda, and Arnold’s aunt on the entertainment committee. I think it’s great what they want you guys to do. Sonika is all for it and will fill you all in on the details tomorrow night at choir practice. But what a great opportunity to showcase some of our church’s young talent. And you’ll be a knock-out, Jessie. I hope Sonika works in more than just one solo performance for you. What great exposure, if you’ll excuse the pun, for you and any future career in the music industry.”

Jessie laughed at Bryce’s little ‘exposure’ pun then without saying a word she just quietly sidled up to him on the sofa and unzipped his trousers then pushed them down his legs along with his underwear. She pushed them right to the floor then brought her hand up and placed it softly around Bryce’s little squashed up dick ... a dick that didn’t stay little and squashed up for long. It didn’t stay little and squashed up for long because of Jessie’s hand around it giving it a real nice massage.

Jessie watched Bryce’s cock begin to swell and stiffen in her hands and Bryce just leaned back and let it happen. It had been a busy day both church wise and home chore wise and having someone jerk your dick off at the end of it was a lovely way to finish the day he thought. Having this gorgeous teenage girl jerk him off like this had also become a little bit of a habit for them both ever since they’d had that wonderful bit of Family Sex up in Jessie’s room. Bryce enjoyed this new found pleasure very much and Jessie seemed to really enjoy administering it too - as Bradley Terrence also knew only too well.

As Jessie was masturbating Bryce’s hard cock she looked in fascination at the big shiny knob on the end of the shaft. It always seemed just so interesting to watch it grow and swell up out of the foreskin in to one massive ramming pole head. Bryce’s glans penis had started off so small and innocent looking but was now one commanding prick. It looked just ever so tight and shiny with little dribbles of pre-cum oozing out of the little hole.

At one point Jessie slowed her hand movement down to a complete stop and just pulled back tightly on Bryce’s foreskin - pulling it hard away from the rim of the knob and back down the penile shaft. The man had a lovely looking penis when it was all erect and stiff she thought. Jessie studied that penis in her hand for a few moments then flew back into masturbating it with real gusto. She let her hand fly up and down that shaft at full speed knowing that Bryce was enjoying every bit of it and that any moment he would ejaculate his wad in one beautiful orgasm ... which he did.

Almost as if by surprise Bryce’s penis erupted into that awesome male pleasure of a good ejaculation. He felt that amazing surge build up between his legs and the crazy, sexy feeling of Jessie’s hand around his cock jerking him off. His hips bucked upwards off the sofa as he belched out his load of semen that shot up into the air then down all over Jessie’s bare legs ... for the second time that day.

When Bryce had finished climaxing he grabbed Jessie’s naked body and pulled it in close to his shirt covered chest. He then kissed Jessie long and hard on the lips again before letting her go and saying, “That was just awesome. Thankyou. You really are an angel, Jessie Harper ... a real angel!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.