TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 100: Bare Breasts and Icecream

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 100: Bare Breasts and Icecream - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

If Jessie Harper thought she had been on a roller coaster ride of emotions and events in that first two weeks after her mother’s wedding then what was coming up was going to be the same if not even more so.

Firstly ... Jessie got absolutely nowhere with the little pile of emails, text messages and voice mail messages she sent off to some of the organizers of the Teen Beauty Pageant that were listed on that sheet of paper given to her by Arnold Berridge. She did end up getting more than just one automated reply but they were all in the negative domain. Oh, they all wished her the very best but were unable to do anything for her because of the strict entry requirements - the registration cut off date being one of them.

All this put Jessie on a bit of a downhill sweep of her roller coaster ride especially now that her friends were starting to get involved in the preliminary events of the Teen Beauty Pageant. Jessie could only listen with envy on Saturday afternoon as the other six in the gang chattered and giggled about their experiences over the last week. They did feel sorry that Jessie had missed the registration deadline but not enough to mute their discussions about it all when she was around.

A week later and they were all doing it again down at the Supermall thus putting Jessie into an even more depressed state compounded by the fact that Carrie and Troy Pearson had just left for Germany for Carrie’s cancer treatment. Jessie was glad for Carrie that something was now happening for her but she was going to miss her friend and had just no idea when the Pearsons might return ... if ever!

It was in this rather glum frame of mind that Jessie Harper received a text message from Matilda Dorridge. She hadn’t seen the girl since that last time in the mall when Jessie had introduced her and Arnold to the gang - that was two weeks ago now. In that time Jessie had practically given up all hope of getting into the Teen Beauty Pageant in any shape or form. Fortunately that was about to change with a just small glimmer of hope appearing on the horizon.

Jessie’s phone gave a sudden buzz in the back pocket of the cut-off jean shorts she was wearing. This is all she had on for the day with those tight shorts accentuating the trim curve of her hips and butt cheeks leaving her bare breasts the job of enhancing the top half of her lovely body. The other girls, apart from Riona, were also just topless too. Riona, of course, was still completely naked and would always be so now that she was a well established Certified Nudist. Even Chris and Jamahl only had on a pair of shorts today but no one about seemed to care about their naked busts. The girls’ naked busts won out hands down on that front with five sets of beautiful, young breasts bobbing about over the table top in just such a natural and carefree fashion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.