TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 96: Too Late!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 96: Too Late! - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

One moment Jessie Harper was floating on the little cloud of happiness that had carried her along for the last two days then the next moment she wasn’t. Jessie had had a wonderful time on Sunday with her choir doing their first nude performance in church. That performance had been received and appreciated by the congregation to a degree not fully expected but had just made Jessie’s heart feel so wonderful. She had also had a great afternoon with her mom and some friends then an even better time with her step-father later that evening. The two had indulged in their first real bit of Family Sex and that had just made Jessie’s heart glow even more with such feelings of warmth and love.

On Monday Jessie had drifted through her whole day at school in the same dreamy glow of the day before. In that cheery mood Jessie had gone to school wearing only a skirt and panties but no top. A few of the other girls in her class were also starting to do the same ... coming to school topless - much to the delight of the boys. Jessie wasn’t registered as a Certified Nudist or a Clothing Optional Nudist but no one now seemed to care. Seeing naked and semi-naked people about was becoming just another social norm for the little town of Redsands, Georgia, USA. Thus it was that after school Jessie turned up topless at the NTFLN office next to the town library to register for the Teen Beauty Pageant ... but she was too late!

“Too late!” Jessie blurted out. “What do you mean by that? I thought there was at least another week to register!”

The young man in the NTFLN office next to the municipal library looked at Jessie and said, “Well that was how it was originally. But we’ve had such a huge swell of interest that we just had to bring the cut off date forward by nearly two weeks or we would never have coped. I think you will find that it’s been well advertised. Last Friday’s cut off date has been plastered all over the window posters and broadcast on all the local radio stations. We really have worked hard to make sure everyone knew. We had a few turn up Saturday that we, sadly, had to turn away but since then no one until just now.”

Jessie suddenly felt quite silly and rather indignant at letting this happen to her. Normally she was always just so well ahead of things like this but not this time. Her only explanation to herself for not knowing about this change was the roller coaster ride of emotion she had been on over the last two weeks. She must have been just too distracted about all that anti-nudity stuff going on and allowing it to crowd out other matters she should have been paying attention to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.