TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 95: Jessie and Bryce Do Some Bonding

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 95: Jessie and Bryce Do Some Bonding - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

Once again Jessie Harper felt her current, ethereal sense of well-being climbing even higher. That increase was coming from the wonderful feel of Bryce Unsworth’s erection slowly penetrating her warm, naked body. She had already noted one particular peculiarity of his swollen dick and that was how the shaft was slightly fatter just under the rim of the knob than it was the rest of the way down. She could feel that slight anatomical distortion now pressing into the sides of her vagina as Bryce’s cock worked its way in ... deeper and deeper and deeper. Jessie gave a shudder of delight at the feel of this wonderful, erectile invasion.

For Bryce it felt just magical to have his swelling knob pressing at the door of Jessie’s body. He pressed that dick in just ever so slightly then pulled it out again. He did this a few times as he relished the exquisite feel of Jessie’s inner pussy lips wrapping themselves around his hard rod. After that he just let his penis sink softly in to its full depth then just let it bounce gently in and out as he felt his sexual arousal build up beautifully at the base of his cock.

At one point Bryce stopped and looked down at Jessie’s naked body below him. He then looked in to her pretty face and asked, “Your mom said there was something you wanted to ask me about Family Sex. What was that?”

Jessie just smiled back before pulling the man down and kissing him hard on the lips as well as letting her tongue engage with his. This action just caused the man on top of her to start ramming his dick wildly in and out of her body before exploding in one delightful orgasm. This wild action caused Jessie’s body to then buck up and down as she too went into one amazing orgasmic climax. She then pulled Bryce’s naked body hard into hers and said, “Oh, it was nothing but what ever it was I think you just answered it!”

After ejaculating a gallon of semen into Jessie’s body and giving out one long ‘aaarrrggghhhh’ Bryce fell into Jessie’s embrace and lay like that for ages. The two naked bodies just held each other tight as they lay on top of that bed and the world outside slowly descended into the Stygian blackness of the night.

Those two naked bodies also found plenty of opportunity in those early hours of the night to kiss each other long and hard and to run their bare hands over the bare back and butt cheeks of the other. It was just such a wonderful, magical moment for both of them.

After some time lying naked together like this Bryce eventually pulled his face away from Jessie’s and said, “Well, I guess the experts are right ... Family Sex really does help bond family members together.”

Jessie listened and responded quietly with, “It certainly does Reverend Unsworth, it certainly does!”

The Reverend Bryce Unsworth then pressed his lips back up to Jessie Harper’s lips and enjoyed again that beautiful sensual pleasure of two sets of moist lips caressing each other with such care and tenderness. Bryce and Jessie’s tongues were also constantly darting in and out of the other person’s mouth as soft gurgles of pleasure could be heard coming from those same mouths.

The two must have stayed together like this for almost three hours but to the two of them it seemed like only a matter of mere minutes. It must have been about 9pm when Bryce finally prised himself away from his now sleeping beauty and headed back to his own room. He found Glenda Unsworth all tucked up in bed and giving off some quiet little snoring noises. He slipped in under the blankets beside her which woke the woman up momentarily.

As Bryce was slipping his bare arms around his wife’s warm body she turned and mumbled to him, “ ... did you ... did you manage to have a chat to Jessie, dear?”

“Oh, yes” Bryce whispered back. “We had quite a good little chat. I think I might have answered her questions on Family Sex and things like that. It was a lovely little moment of bonding. Now you go back to sleep while I do the same ... and boy do I need a good sleep. It’s been a very busy day ... a very wonderful day ... but a busy one.”

The Reverend Bryce Unsworth then just snuggled in tight to Mrs Glenda Unsworth’s body with his semi-aroused penis happily squashed in between them both. That’s how they both fell asleep together and in the other room Jessie Harper’s lovely little naked body was all snuggled up and sleeping the night away too.

It was now one, little, happy family sleeping the night away and bonding more closely together with each passing day and now also being encouraged along by the advent of Family Sex. It really was a changing world. And tomorrow Jessie Harper was going to embrace some more of that change by registering her name for the Teen Beauty Pageant ... or so she thought!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.