TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Cast of Characters

Erotica Sex Story: Cast of Characters - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

CHARACTERS

Jessie Harper - 14 year old church girl with a great voice who gets thrown into the world of Lifestyle Nudism.

Glenda Harper - Jessie’s mother.

Kate Terrence - Jessie’s best friend.

Paul Terrence - Kate’s older brother and college student.

Bradley Terrence - Kate’s father.

Ingrid Terrence - Kate’s mother.

Chris Maple - One of a group of seven friends meeting at the Redsands Supermall every Saturday afternoon.

Tammy Maple - One of a group of seven friends meeting at the Redsands Supermall every Saturday afternoon.

Jamahl Sable - One of a group of seven friends meeting at the Redsands Supermall every Saturday afternoon.

Riona Parkes - One of a group of seven friends meeting at the Redsands Supermall every Saturday afternoon

Shona Grig - one of a group of seven friends meeting at the Redsands Supermall every Saturday afternoon.

Carrie Pearson - Jessie’s singing partner and twin to Troy Pearson and member of the Redsands First Congregational Church Youth Choir.

Troy Pearson - Twin to Carrie Pearson and member of the Redsands First Congregational Church Youth Choir.

Barbara Pearson - Carrie and Troy’s mother.

Arnold Pearson - Carrie and Troy’s father.

Gerald Claxton - Choirmaster of the R F C C Youth Choir.

Reverend Karl Marsden - Senior Reverend of the R F C C.

Clarissa Stark - Large bosomed member of the R F C C Youth Choir.

Bjorn Erikson - Member of the R F C C Youth Choir who becomes Jessie’s boyfriend.

Sonika Jharm - Replaces Gerald Claxton as choirmaster of the R F C C Youth Choir.

Reverend Bryce Unsworth - Replaces Karl Marsden as reverend of the R F C C.

Roy and Patsy Barefoot - Camp directors of Camp Starkers ... a Transitional Nudist Facility.

Yasmine Ramez - African American office girl at Camp Starkers.

Polly Legett - Freckly girl with red hair and member of the R F C C Youth Choir.

Bill Snypes - Sixty year old groundsman at Camp Starkers.

Tammy Parnell - Forty year old gardener at Camp Starkers.

Jock Ramsden - Marleen’s boyfriend and big football player and member of the R F C C Youth Choir.

Marleen Greaves - Jock’s girl friend and member of the R F C C Youth Choir.

Martha Bremworth - CEO for the NTFLN.

Mr Charles - Security Guard at the Redsands Supermall.

Don Weasley - Wedding MC and the church’s longest serving deacon.

Rufus Winthrop - Area Elder for the Redsands First Congregational Church’s denomination.

Arnold Berridge - Office clerk at the NTFLN office in Redsands.

Matilda Dorridge - Librarian at the Redsands Municipal Library.

Gemma - Thirteen year old Cousin to Jamahl Sable who likes giving him a hard-on.

Vasha Singh - First finalist for the Redsands Teen Beauty Pageant.

Derek Swindler - Second finalist for the Redsands Teen Beauty Pageant.

Nina Vaginsky - Last finalist for the Redsands Teen Beauty Pageant.

Olivia Kent - English girl working in the hotel in Ulm were Jessie and the others stayed while in Germany.

Heidi Kruger - German friend of Olivia Kent.

Greta Schmitt - German friend of Olivia Kent

Angelina Carrie Erikson - Carrie’s baby given into the care of Jessie and Bjorn.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.