The American Girl - Cover

The American Girl

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The American girl was on the verge of spreading her wings and taking a year traveling around Europe before settling down and starting a 9 to 5 job with limited fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   Prostitution  

It was cold and the chilly air of a late arriving Winter cut through my jacket like a sharp knife.

Of course, the primary problem was the wind. The winds were blowing wild and gusty for about the fifth straight day. I was beginning to think it was a trend that was the new normal.

Patrick was unusually quiet all day and he admitted to me that he had a girlfriend about two blocks over that he always shagged when he came back from his trips down south.

Her name was Maureen and he whispered in my ear that she was a real “bitch” about him having other female friends. I did my best to keep from laughing in his earnest face. It was so typically a “guy’s” way of thinking that made most of them poor choices for true friendship.

He nervously jumped up at a knock at the front door.

I saw him looking out the kitchen window before answering the knock.

“It’s all right, love, it is just my mates from don south come to give me a hard time about having two girlfriends at the same time.”

Patrick came back into the room followed by a pair of young lads. They looked enough like him to be brothers or cousins but he introduced them by entirely different names so I knew they were not related.

Dennis was the one with glasses and he had a slight limp that made me wonder what had happened to him to cause such trouble. He was a bit on the shy side so I just smiled at him and “accidently” bumped him in the groin a couple of times with my slender ass hoping he might show some interest in giving me a warm Irish welcome.

The other boy was Danny.

It is hard for me to describe Danny. He obviously was the leader of this pack of hot young cocks. In a word, he scared the living shit out of me because he had the same killer eyes I had seen on my cousin’s face as he got off the airplane from combat duty overseas. I remembered my cousin’s problems with PTSD and his many trips to the VA clinic for medication.

He had that same thousand yard stare that looked right through you searching for a proper target to zoom in on.

The mother sat him down in her husband’s favorite chair and got him a wee tot of Irish whiskey like he was visiting royalty.

In all honesty, he truly frightened me. I did my best not to look him straight in the eye because he might see the fear in my eyes and make me do something I would be very uncomfortable about.

I felt like a mouse in a trap and the cat was slowly sipping the offered whiskey like a king surrounded by his submissive servants. I instinctively knew that this was a man no woman could say “no” to if he wanted her to service his needs no matter how sordid.

Another knock on the door signalled the arrival of Maureen to greet her “fiancée” with a sloppy kiss and a quick fumble at his groin in possessive expression of her feminine ownership for all to see.

Both Dennis and Danny looked at me sitting there in pity knowing I was here for one purpose only. I was Patrick’s whore for the month, and they felt sorry for my foreign look and foreign manner of speech that marked me as an outsider.

All six of us went down to the pub for a drink to welcome Patrick home.

There was Patrick and his sister Moira, Maureen and me, and our southern travelers, Danny and Dennis.

Patrick, the prick, was arm in arm with his hump buddy, Maureen, Moira was hanging onto Dennis for dear life, and I was bringing up the rear with the scary Danny. I was not fully onboard with the arrangements because I wanted Patrick to myself, and I was frankly fearful of Danny not wanting to get into any entanglements with him if at all possible.

The pub was typical not unlike the ones in London or Manchester.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.