The Nudist Nanny and the Needy Nephew - Cover

The Nudist Nanny and the Needy Nephew

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The nanny was a committed nudist and she loved to show it all as often as possible. Her nephew was young but willing to bare all if it meant he would be allowed to lose his virginity once and for all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

Nephew Oscar and his Auntie Zelda were doing it doggie style in the kitchen when the female cop called Annie came in the screen door fully clothed which was quite an unusual sight in the middle of a nudist RV camp right next to the Intercostal Waterway.

Oscar looked over his shoulder and wondered if his unpaid parking tickets had finally caught up to him and Auntie Zelda just kept her eyes shut and imagined it was Burt Reynolds humping her from behind and that it was his balls banging into the back of her sexy slender legs and not her silly nephew Oscar’s skinny legs. Oscar just barely twenty was still wet behind the ears and couldn’t dance even a waltz it the truth be known.

In any case, he was a fair substitute for the handyman Jose because the gardener had a nasty habit of spanking her drooping ass cheeks and cursing her in his native language. She never let on that she knew every dirty word in his vocabulary and in fact it helped her reach that elusive plateau just before achieving her minor orgasms that were growing weaker with each passing year in this hell on earth surrounded by the geriatric horde of seniors more concerned about their health problems than in looking for sex in all the wrong places.

She felt the tingle start down there in her feminine folds and she pushed back into her nephew’s crotch to get him a little deeper to scratch her itch that was just out of reach of his average sized six inch cock. All she could think was that if it was Burt with his huge equipment she would have had an orgasm a long time ago.

He drained his satisfied shaft into his Auntie’s trembling heart-shaped ass and had to admit for her age she still had a very attractive backside that acted like a magnet whenever she bent over in front of his rampant dick looking for action from any direction.


Patrolman Annie (I guess I should say patrolwoman Annie) was relatively new on the job and had experience only with suiting up to contain protests verging on riots due to recent current affairs nationwide. She was probably the best looking female cop on the local force and she had a sweet personality that didn’t match up with the harsh reality of policing the dangerous public streets of the community.

She wore the mandated bullet-proof vest like all the others but under her blue trousers she proudly wore her Victoria’s Secret thong that was simply a thin cord covering her feminine folds and rested comfortably in the crack of her divinely beautiful butt that she always kept liberally coated with nicely scented lubrication just in case she was forced into submission by a gang of criminals. The older females on the force were constantly sharing stories of the shameful orgies they were forced into by the macho male members on the force who considered the females a threat to their very employment.

Her training officer was an old broad called Dolly and she had put on some unwanted pounds in recent years and was only a short time away from retirement after almost thirty years in an unappreciated job with minimum compensation and far too much abuse for one female to handle.

She had been married twice.

Her first husband was shot in the back of his head while eating a big Mac and fries not far from the police station where she was currently assigned on her final tour of duty.

His picture was on the wall of the station-house and she had to walk past it every day just to get her marching orders for the day’s assignments.

Lately, it was just too much for her and she pretended to not even see his mug up there because it reminded her that they had not even come close to ever finding his killer. Instead they were all tied up in things like serving warrants, domestic disturbances and evicting people that didn’t have enough money to pay their rent. Now the focus was on the protests and the riots that usually escalated to tear gas and rubber bullets along with lots of arson thrown in to keep things exciting enough for the fourth estate to take pictures and slant the news anyway they wanted for their own agenda.

Her trainee Annie was certainly a good candidate for a poster for police recruitment. She wore the uniform with a lot of sexy appeal and her trousers were custom fitted to show off her glorious heart-shaped ass as the center of attraction for cops and criminals alike.

She remembered back to her early years on the force when she was in the habit of pulling down her trousers for her partners or other interested parties hoping her husband wouldn’t discover how much of a slut she really was when all was said and done.

After his demise, she went into a period of shameful lust giving out her goodies to any casual applicant without any thought about consequences or guilt because she had an urge to get it all while she was still young and attractive enough to snare most males with a promise and a smile that never failed in a pinch.

She followed Annie into the kitchen watching her reaction to the naked buttocks of the young lifeguard pounding the senior citizen all without benefit of clothes which actually was to be expected in the nudist lifestyle.

She saw that Auntie Zelda was still looking good for her age.

In fact, they were both probably almost the same age and it made her wonder if a switch to the nudist lifestyle would enhance her chances at a happy love life after retirement.

Her second husband was all the way up in Tallahassee screwing the ass off some State cop with big boobs and a fat ass that seemed almost Government Issue for most of the female law enforcement at the State level sitting in the lap of luxury in the Capitol city.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.