Debby's Deep Desires - Cover

Debby's Deep Desires

Copyright© 2018 by James_Steele

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Pretty and perky teenaged Debby has big adjustments to make now that she and her brother are living with their mother and her new husband. Their new life has its advantages, but will they make her forget how much she dreams of going back to live with her real daddy?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The leftovers of their homemade pizza and drinks were on the coffee table while Steve cuddled with Mandi, his daughter’s fourteen-year-old best friend. The man’s cock had been hard in his boxer briefs nearly the whole time since the girl’s mother had stopped by briefly a couple hours earlier. He knew Karen, Mandi’s thirty-year-old mother, had spotted his rock-hard bulge, yet she said nothing except to see if it was okay if the girl could spend the whole night at his house.

Steve figured Karen had to have been about sixteen herself when Mandi was born so it was hard not to wonder if she’d been such a passionate and appealing girl when she was her daughter’s age. He tried to imagine what Karen’s firm, voluptuous body must have looked like then. The mother and daughter bore a close enough resemblance now that Steve imagined Karen must have been a very close image of what Mandi looked like now.

But he pushed these thoughts to the back of his mind while a flood of new ones came crashing in. He looked at the girl’s pretty face while her eyes were trained on the TV. Her pouty cleavage was easily visible down the lowcut top of the beach cover dress she’d borrowed from Debby’s room, practically all the way to her mocha tinted areolas. His arm was over her shoulder with his hand dangling over one of the girl’s tits, casually brushing his fingers over the shape of her hard nipple through the material.

Mandi’s smooth, bare legs were exposed almost to her pussy with the skirt part of her cover bunching around her hips. Her hand was resting over his achingly hard cock, absently fondling his bulge.

Since she started calling him daddy and dropping the bomb that Debby wanted him to fuck her he felt like he was walking straight into a whole new reality. The mere sight of the girl’s hand on top of his bulging cock was undeniable proof. Then, as if the luscious young teen were reading his thoughts, she turned to him and said, “It’s like you’re really my dad now, right?”

Steve smiled at her, feeling a rush of warmth and love go through him. “You’re part of the family now, baby girl,” he told her. “That will never change.”

She snuggled tighter to him under his arm and slipped her hand under his briefs to massage his cock directly.

“I wish we could move in,” she said dreamily.

Steven noticed she said we, and assumed she meant her mother too. That was a proposition he couldn’t even think about right now, so instead of saying anything he just kissed her sweet mouth. They kissed hotly for quite a while Mandi stroked his rigid cock.

They finally broke off kissing and caught their breath. Mandi got up to go to the bathroom, and Steve felt relieved for a pause in the intensity of the whole afternoon and evening so far.

“Why don’t you go back in Debby’s room and see if you can find something to sleep in,” he suggested.

“Awesome,” the girl grinned as she turned away to go.

Steve tucked his cock back into his briefs and took a few deep breaths, letting the hardness subside a little. These were the first moments he’d had to himself almost since the girl had walked into the backyard that afternoon. Now it was just beginning to get dark outside.

Mandi’s phone, which was on the coffee table, dinged with an incoming message. Steve could see his daughter’s name in the notification bubble. As curious as this made him, he didn’t try to pick up the girl’s phone to look at her private messages. There was sure to be a passcode anyway, and he wasn’t about to try to figure out what it was. By the time Mandi came back, her phone lit up with two more texts, both from Debby.

Steve’s eyes lit up when the teenager walked back in. In his daughter’s room, she’d found a light blue tank top that was so thin it let the shadows of her areolas show through. The bottom ended just above the curve of her ripe hips, and he saw she was wearing very skimpy cut bikini panties that matched the top. His daughter had obviously left behind some very sexy clothes, and they looked amazing on her pretty best friend.

“Wow! You look amazing,” he couldn’t help saying.

Mandi blushed and smiled happily. “Thank you, Daddy. I wanted you to think I look pretty for you.”

“Oh you look way more than just pretty,” he told her, drinking up the sight of the scantily clad teen. “By the way, you got a couple of messages.”

Mandi went between the couch and coffee table to pick up her phone. Steve couldn’t help staring at her firmly rounded ass and seeing the way her panties tapered down to just a thong that ran between her ass cheeks. He knew it wouldn’t be long before his cock was back to a fully aching erection again.

A slight gasp filled Mandi’s body as she looked at the messages with her back turned. After a minute or so, she sat back down but this time with her back against the arm of the couch and her feet in Steve’s lap while she held her phone and thumbed out a text Steve assumed was a reply to Debby. She obviously didn’t want Steve looking over her shoulder while she texted his daughter.

For the next half hour, Steve rubbed Mandi’s bare legs and pretended to be interested in the TV while she focused on her phone. Finally she looked up.

“Sorry. We just have a lot to catch up on,” the girl said.

“Sure. Why don’t you ask her why she doesn’t text her father more often.”

Mandi snickered and sent another text, but then she put her phone back on the table and snuggled back up to Steve. She put her hand back between the man’s legs, the way she had it before.

“Ummm ... I told Debby about us,” she admitted.

Steve was taken aback and couldn’t speak for a moment. “Are you sure that was such a good idea?”

“She was really happy. She said she didn’t even mind you fucking me first. She said it’s like we’re really sisters now.”

Steve couldn’t help the pulsing spasms that were making his cock swell again. Knowing his daughter knew about them made his pulse beat harder. At least he would never have to hide his relationship with Mandi from Debby. And by now, Karen had probably figured it out. At least the broad strokes. She wasn’t a foolish woman, and there was no denying the hard bulge she’d spotted between his legs when she’d stopped by earlier. And she’d just gone ahead with her plans and left them alone, seemingly unworried. If anything, Karen seemed more concerned with getting where she was going. And considering the way she’d been dressed for her date it looked like she’d probably be having as much sex as her fourteen year old daughter surely would be.

There was a lot going through the man’s mind right now, and he wasn’t sure what to say to the beautiful, love-struck teenager snuggled up to him with her hand between his legs. So he didn’t say anything, and kissed her instead. Once again, they spent a long time kissing deeply. Mandi’s hand moved onto the bulge of Steve’s aching cock and rubbed it through his briefs. He reached for the girl’s perky, round tits and felt them through her thin top, feeling her nipples swell to hard little knots in the fabric.

When they finally stopped to catch their breath, Mandi said, “You know, if you married my mom then you’d be my dad for real, and Debby would really be my sister.”

The comment took Steve by surprise. Mandi just giggled at his reaction and deftly slipped her hand into his briefs and took out his cock. He sighed as she stroked his big shaft with her dainty hand.

“And what makes you think your mother would want to marry me?”

“Oh my god, are you kidding?” Mandi exclaimed. “She really likes you a lot. I can tell.”

Steve was a little skeptical, but he let it go. At the moment, he was feeling too good having the affectionate fourteen year old stroking his cock.

“I can’t believe I can just touch your dick any time,” she said, almost to herself.

“Anytime you want, baby,” the man sighed pleasurably. “You’re my baby girl now.”

The look on the girl’s face was pure happiness. Steve couldn’t resist kissing her, feeling her tits through her top while her hand kept moving up and down his hot, silky cock shaft.


Karen sat on a barstool at the hotel lounge where she met her date. He was older than she was, being somewhere around Steve’s age. They’d met online and arranged to meet when he came to town on business. He hadn’t told Karen he was married, but she could see the indentation from a ring on his finger.

The young, single mother tried to laugh at the man’s jokes, but it was a struggle. He wasn’t funny no matter how hard he tried. Or maybe he was, but her mind was everywhere but on where she was. She couldn’t get over the sight of her teen daughter wearing something she’d obviously borrowed from Debby’s room around Steve, who was only wearing a T shirt and briefs and was obviously hard no matter how he tried to hide his bulge.

Karen couldn’t blame Steve for getting aroused by her pretty, precocious daughter. Mandi was so much like her mother was at that age with ripening, sexy body curves that were blossoming with a vengeance, and that undeniable ache for pleasure in her body and love in her heart. Karen couldn’t help feeling proud of her little girl who wasn’t so little anymore. And at least the girl was showing good taste in men. Steve was a good guy, and Karen had often wondered what it would be like to be with him. But he’d been married to Leslie for most of the time they’d lived in the same area. Even so, after Karen’s father was gone, Steve had done so much for her and Mandi, fixing things around the house and yard, looking out for them in general.

If any man deserved Karen’s sexy daughter it was Steve. But what would that mean for her? Would she end up going out on an endless series of dates like the one she was on now?

The man sitting beside her was telling some story that was meant to impress her, but Karen barely heard what he was saying. She couldn’t stop wondering what Mandi and Steve were doing at any and every moment. For that matter, she was intensely curious about what they must have been doing before she stopped there on her way out to her umpteenth exercise in boredom. The glow about Mandi had been undeniable, and Karen was more and more convinced that Steve had given her something special that day.

If it weren’t for her thoughts of Steve and her daughter, Karen might have put a little more effort into her date. As it was, all she could think about was that whatever was going on at Steve’s house was something she needed to know about. Even to be a part of it. This was her daughter, after all, and if her instincts were on point, it was the most important day of Mandi’s young life.

Karen finally excused herself to go use the ladies’ room, but the moment she left the lounge she headed out to the parking lot and got into her car. Ditching her date, she drove back to Steve’s house.

While she drove, Karen couldn’t help sneaking one hand under her dress to rub at her warm pussy through her panties. It was so hard to keep from thinking of the huge bulge she’d seen in Steve’s briefs earlier, or from imagining the ways her pretty, fourteen year old daughter had gotten to appreciate it. It was starting to get late when she got there, and her pussy had already soaked through the scant material of her panties. Without thinking about what she was doing, she turned off her car lights as she pulled onto Steve’s long driveway and stopped the car still a few yards from the house. She felt a little stalkerish, but she reminded herself she was simply a concerned mother checking up on her daughter. She would have just gone and rung Steve’s bell, but it was late and she wasn’t sure if she’d end up interrupting something intimate between them. She wanted to see if she could find out what was going on first.

Fortunately, Steve’s property was well hidden within tree cover on all sides, so Karen could move around his house freely. There were lights on downstairs, and she took off her heels to walk on the grass around to the side where the large living room windows were. What she saw made her stop in her tracks and gasp. She only hoped they couldn’t hear her because the windows were open, but they were making plenty of noise of their own.

Karen crept closer to the window as she saw her naked from the back. Steve was sitting back on the couch while Mandi was straddling his hips. His big, fully aroused cock was jutting straight upward into the girl’s pussy, and she was lifting herself up and down that thick, solid man pole. Steve’s hands were clutching each of the girl’s sumptuously rounded ass cheeks, kneading them and pulling them apart as she rose and fell onto his cock.

“Oh, ohhh, Daddy,” Mandi cried. “Nothing ever felt this good before.”

Steve was moaning breathlessly, but managing to tell Mandi how beautiful she was and what a good girl she was being. He told her pussy was like heaven on his cock.

Karen had expected something like this, but to see it in action with her own eyes was almost more than she could comprehend. It made her think of herself at Mandi’s age when she spent every moment she could riding her own father’s luscious cock, feeling the love of the most important man in the world. And hearing her daughter call Steve Daddy only reminded the mother how much her girl needed a father in her life.

Most mothers would surely have a fit if they saw anything like this, but Karen only felt nostalgic and incredibly aroused. If only her date had been with someone more like Steve. She wouldn’t even be there to see the erotic spectacle in front of her.

She couldn’t see exactly, but it looked like Steve was going back and forth between Mandi’s tits to suck on each of them while she rode his rock hard bone. Karen was deeply touched by the loving way he caressed her daughter’s curvy, young body, and the eager thrusts he gave to meet the rise and fall of her dripping pussy. She was happy to see that Mandi had found just the right man to be like a father to her and to treat her the way she deserved.

Meanwhile, Karen’s hand found its way under her dress and into her panties while she stood silently and watched the couple fuck. Her smooth slit oozed cream all around her searching fingers as she found herself wishing she was on that couch beside them, awaiting her turn on Steve’s imposing cock.

The voluptuous, young single mom slid a finger up inside her creaming pussy as she watched her daughter’s body grind up and down Steve’s rod. His flesh was obviously slick with the girl’s flowing nectar, and his balls strained every time Mandi sank her ass all the way down to them. The girl was starting to roll her hips and ride the man’s cock faster while he started thrusting harder into her sheath.

“Oh, oh, ohhhhh Daddy, you’re gonna make me cum again,” she whimpered. “Please cum in me again. I want it way up inside me, Daddy.”

Steve was grunting deeply, and Karen couldn’t hold back the hot climax that overtook her luscious body while she watched him pump his spurting load of cum deeply into her daughter’s welcoming pussy. The orgasm left her dazed and breathless, and it took her just as long to recover as the couple on the couch.

“Oh, Daddy, that was wonderful,” Mandi sighed. “I love you so much.”

“Baby, I love you too,” Steve said, holding the girl and kissing her like she was the most beautiful creature he’d ever seen.

Karen felt her eyes well up with moisture. She felt happy that Mandi could experience the kind of love she herself had languished in at the same age. Then she nearly froze at her daughter’s next remark.

“If you married my mom I’d be like a real daughter and you could have me anytime you wanted,” the girl giggled happily.

Steve laughed briefly. “I’d love that sweetie, but what makes you think your mother would ever marry me?”

“Oh please,” the girl rolled her eyes. “She’s been in love with you forever. And I can tell you’re really into her, too.”

“Hmmm, I thought I was doing a pretty good job of keeping that to myself,” Steve said.

“Not really,” Mandi giggled.

“Wouldn’t that make you jealous?”

“My mom? No. I mean, somebody else, but not her. And not Debby. Is that weird?”

“No, sweetie, it kind of makes sense actually.”

Steve then confessed that he’d often wished he could’ve been married to Karen instead of Leslie. He figured they’d still be together.

Karen’s mind was going a mile a minute trying to process everything she was hearing, not to mention seeing. Steve was cuddling her young daughter like she precious to him, just the way Karen’s dad used to cuddle her after they had sex. She couldn’t help imagining being married to Steve, the man who’d just fucked her teenaged daughter in the most intense and loving way. Would he love Karen the same way? And would Mandi always have the best man of her life right at home, there for her all the time?

And it was far from the first time Karen imagined being in a relationship with Steve. Just seeing the way he held Mandi now made her realize he was the right kind of man.

Karen eavesdropped on the conversation until Mandi said she wanted to go upstairs and take a shower, giggling at the way Steve’s cum was tickling her pussy as it trickled down her slit. She made him promise to fill her tight, young pussy with more and more cum as she left the room giggling and putting an extra sway in her naked ass, knowing Steve was watching her every move.

Karen’s mind was in overdrive, and her pussy wouldn’t stop aching. She didn’t want to keep peeping in Steve’s window, knowing her daughter would soon come back downstairs and probably get the man aroused all over again. They did look beautiful together, and watching them reminded her so much of herself and her own dad, but it made her feel lonely, too. The prospect of going home alone and fingering her wet pussy to the memory of what she’d seen through the window felt too pathetic to even think about.

She wanted to be close to her daughter and Steve, especially now. And as she silently walked around the house to the front door, she barely stopped to think about all the possible reactions they could have for Mandi’s mother to show up now of all times.

Karen rang Steve’s bell. She knew he was sitting naked in his living room, so there was no surprise when it took a little longer for him to come to the door. He was wearing a pair of boxer briefs and a T shirt that he’d obviously thrown on in a hurry, and he looked surprised when he saw Karen. She caught his eyes glancing down to the hard nipples clearly displayed in her low cut dress.

“Oh, Karen, hi. I thought you were planning to be out all night,” Steve said a little awkwardly.

“Umm, my date didn’t go exactly as planned,” she explained cryptically.

“I’m sorry to hear that,” Steve said, showing a concerned expression, but not really looking disappointed to see Karen standing on his doorstep. “Are you here to pick up Mandi?”

“Oh, no. I think she’d be too disappointed to go home. She was so excited to spend the night with you, and I really don’t want to impose on her fun.”

Steve actually blushed.

“I guess I was just feeling lonely,” she added. “I know it must sound pathetic, but I was thinking of you guys and just ... I dunno. I didn’t want to sit at home alone. But I shouldn’t interrupt whatever you two are doing. I’ll just go back home. I’m sorry for disturbing you.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.