Debby's Deep Desires - Cover

Debby's Deep Desires

Copyright© 2018 by James_Steele

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Pretty and perky teenaged Debby has big adjustments to make now that she and her brother are living with their mother and her new husband. Their new life has its advantages, but will they make her forget how much she dreams of going back to live with her real daddy?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The moment her mother left for work, Debbie changed into the shortest skirt she had. It was faded pink stretch denim, and she would have worn an even shorter one, but her mother wouldn’t let her have anything that revealing. But she was satisfied with the one she had on. It showed off her smooth, fourteen-year-old swimmer’s legs beautifully.

She looked at herself in the mirror, standing there topless in her cute little skirt. Even though she would’ve liked having bigger ones, she was proud of her round, jutting boobs. Her hands came up to play with them, squeezing the perky globes until her coral nipples grew hard and thick. It felt so good, even if it wasn’t as good as when someone else played with them, especially someone with bigger, stronger hands than hers.

So far today, both Bobby and Mr. Ryan had had their big hands on the teenager’s perky tits. And it probably wouldn’t be long before Jerry got his hands on them too.

It seemed like so much had happened over the last twenty-four hours. The most important part was that she wasn’t a virgin anymore. She thought it would feel different somehow. She did feel more confident and powerful, and even sexier, but it wasn’t like any big change had occurred. If anything, it just felt like something that was supposed to happen. Considering the way she and her brother, Bobby, were together it felt like the most natural, wonderful thing in the world.

Being at Jerry’s house instead of her real dad’s definitely helped things along with Bobby. Since their mother said it would be okay for Debby to sleep in her brother’s room like she did when they were younger everything was much easier. Leslie said it would help the teen brother and sister make the adjustment to all the changes that came with moving in to their mother’s new husband’s house go more easily.

She was right about that, Debby thought with a giggle as she stood in front of the mirror fondling her lush, young tits. Just that morning, after finally getting her brother to fuck her the night before, she woke up to feeling of Bobby’s big, hard cock rubbing on her ass. He also had his hand on one of her tits and was rubbing and squeezing her sensitive flesh.

Debby had instantly rolled over to face her brother with an ecstatic smile. “Good morning lover,” she’d greeted him with a contented purr.

Bobby smiled back at her and kissed her. They’d spent a long time kissing, and Debby reached between them to stroke her sixteen-year-old brother’s cock while he reached between her legs to rub her fourteen-year-old pussy. It was the most perfect morning of her entire life.

Debby’s hot young slit had gone juicy in seconds. She wanted her brother’s big cock back inside her like the night before, but there was something else she was dying to do, and Bobby was just the guy she wanted to do it with. While she kept stroking his hot, enormous dick, she started to kiss her way down her brother’s naked body until her lips came into contact with the silky head of his rod.

The girl was so pleased to hear her brother’s gasp of surprise when she started kissing his bare cock. It was another first for the sexually eager young girl: her first time sucking dick.

Debby explored the whole length of her brother’s thick head and shaft with her lips and tongue, taking time to kiss and lick his big, smooth balls. Bobby just kept sighing and moaning while his little sister grew more and more excited to realize how much pleasure she was bringing him doing something she instantly loved. She’d seen in done enough times in videos so she had a good idea of what to do. On the other hand, tasting her brother’s hard dick for the first time made her head spin with excitement. She never expected it would make her pussy that hot and wet, but it felt as much like she was giving herself pleasure as Bobby.

So the eager girl had pretty much forgotten everything she’d seen about cock sucking and explored her brother’s taste and hardness with overwhelming curiosity. The way his precum kept spewing out of his cockhead excited her immensely. It felt like it was her reward for making him feel so good and she licked it up like the sweetest syrup she ever had. She loved taking him as far into her mouth as she could get him and feeling him pulse and throb between her lips and against her tongue.

What she couldn’t take in her mouth she stroked with her hand, and before too much time went by, her brother was thrusting his overheated cock into her mouth and grasping at the back of her head with both hands. Seconds later the torrent of cum spurts went jolting into her mouth. As if by pure instinct, Debby sucked harder and swallowed down every burst of cum her brother poured into her mouth.

She loved it so much she kept him in her mouth, still sucking, until his dick started to relax back down. Then she crawled back up to him and kissed him. It made her giggle inside to think of him tasting his own dick and cum in his little sister’s mouth, but he held her close and kissed her back intensely.

Later on, Bobby took off on his bike, having already made plans with his friends. Jerry was out most of the day working, and Debby had the house to herself until Mr. Ryan texted her about swim practice.

Technically, Mr. Ryan wasn’t her coach anymore since she’d be changing schools in September. He wasn’t officially her history teacher anymore, either, but he’d been so nice to offer to help her keep up with her swimming practice during the summer. She knew it had as much to do with the fact that he liked seeing her in her swimsuit as anything else, but he was always nice to her and very good looking too. Plus, he was a good coach. She hadn’t even let him see or touch her boobs until summer started.

At about noontime, he picked her up a couple hundred yards down the road from Jerry’s house and took her to the pool at a community college campus a couple of towns over. Debby didn’t mind at all, since she decided to practice in her bikini instead of her competition suit. She knew Mr. Ryan would like that, and it was better being where people didn’t know them.

When they got to the pool, Debby was pleased with the surprised look on her coach’s face when she took off her coverup and revealed the skimpy bikini she had on underneath. It let much more of her ass and tits show than the one piece suit she had to wear on the team, and she thought she looked as mature as the college girls who were there using the pool at the same time.

The look on Mr. Ryan’s face had been worth it. He couldn’t even speak, it seemed, and Debby just walked by him with a coy smile and dove into one of the lanes. He walked back and forth with her as she swam laps, giving her pointers. But Debby knew he probably couldn’t keep his eyes off her butt cheeks and legs.

She took a couple of breaks and listened to Mr. Ryan point out that her time seemed a little slower today. His eyes kept darting down at her tits, and she didn’t dare admit she holding back her time to make it easier for him to keep up with her and get a good look at her perky ass. Her time was also being affected by the fact that she was feeling more and more aroused as all kinds of thoughts swirled through her mind.

It was exciting to tease her coach, for one thing, but she couldn’t stop thinking about the things she’d done with Bobby that morning and the night before. Bobby and her real dad were the only guys she was really in love with. She liked Mr. Ryan, and she was getting to like Jerry a little more, but her father and brother were the ones she gave her whole heart to. The others were more for fun and practice, and she was beginning to get plenty of each.

Eventually, between having to scissor her thighs for swimming, along with everything going through her mind, the tingling heat in her pussy was beginning to distract her without mercy. When she reached the end of the lane she was in, deciding it was going to be her final lap, she pushed herself out of the water. The look in Mr. Ryan’s eyes made the girl smile as she approached him soaking wet, aware of her hardened nipples denting the scant top that was covering them.

“That’s enough for today, okay?” she asked him.

“Sure,” he said. “You seem pretty distracted anyway.

“Yeah, kinda.”

Her coach was holding a towel out for her as he usually did, but instead of taking it from him she just turned her back to him, signaling that she wanted him to towel her off. She could hear a long, low sigh coming from her handsome teacher and coach as she felt him drape the towel over her shoulders. His large hands patted cautiously at her body through the fabric. He patted around her hips and ass, going quickly at first, but then he kept patting at her ass cheeks more than he needed to.

It felt good feeling Mr. Ryan’s hands tentatively exploring the shape and feel of her fourteen-year-old ass, and she was disappointed when he stopped. But she knew he was already chancing more than he should considering they were in a public area. No one was really paying them much attention, though, so Debby turned around to face her coach.

“You have to do the front too,” she told him.

Their eyes met in silence while the coach draped the towel over the girl’s shapely front and repeated the same cautious patting gestures he’d done from behind. He went carefully and quickly over the swells of her firm, young tits. She could tell he wanted to do so much more, but he didn’t dare. She gave him a knowing smile when he took his hands away, but kept a steady gaze on her pretty face.

“Ready to take me home?”

“Let’s go to the car,” he said, his voice quavering.

Debby’s smile turned into a satisfied smirk as she understood what he really meant. She took her towel from him and got her bag and coverup. But instead of putting her coverup on she just slipped on her sandals and carried it and her other things to the car as they walked together in silence.

When they got into Mr. Ryan’s car, he started up and drove, but instead of driving out of the campus he slowly circled around until he found a more deserted parking lot behind another building. He stopped and shut off the engine. Debby felt his eyes moving over her half naked body as she sat there in nothing but her still damp bikini.

“Does your new swimsuit have anything to do with why you seem so distracted today?” he asked. His eyes kept darting down to the swells of her perky tits pushing out against her top.

“Maybe. I know it’s not regulation, but I thought you’d like it.”

“I do. I like it very much.”

Debby smiled happily. Then she pulled the strips of cloth covering her tits to the side, exposing her rosy tipped orbs to her teacher and coach.

“I have to get back soon,” she told him, explaining her apparent rush to show off her tits. “My stepdad is taking me out for burgers and ice cream later.”

Mr. Ryan groaned softly, reaching for the girl’s naked boobs and feeling them with his large hand.

“We should probably stop doing this, Debby.” Though his groping fingers sinking into the flesh of her smooth, still-ripening orbs told another story.

“Probably,” she agreed, her nipples tingling as hard as her pussy. “But why? I mean, if we both like it. You do like it, don’t you, Mr. Ryan?”

“Yes, Debby, I do. But I shouldn’t.”

The bulge in her teacher’s pants was already big and hard. And he then started feeling her bare tits with both hands. Debby’s whole body felt good from the way he massaged her sensitive globes.

“Yes, you should,” she insisted as her breath started deepen. “I want you to.”

The bulge in her teacher’s pants was just as big as it always got once he’d been feeling her young boobs. Usually, he’d just cum in his pants like Jerry had done the night before, but Debby was growing more confident and adventurous. She was so much more experienced at this point than she had been even twenty-four hours before.

“Jesus, Debby. You’re a beautiful girl and you’ve got such a gorgeous pair of tits,” Mr. Ryan told her in a husky tone.

“You’re gonna miss having me on the team, aren’t you?”

“Like you won’t believe.”

Debby giggled. “We can still visit each other, though, can’t we?”

“I hope so. I can still help you with your form, if you like.

Debby giggled. “You can always help me with my form, Mr. Ryan.”

The teacher groaned and squeezed her tits with of his hands. His cock was really beginning to bulge into his pants, and Debby was getting eager to finally see it in the flesh.

“Don’t you wanna jerk off while you feel me up?” she asked him.

Her coach gave her a look to make sure she was serious. Debby responded by leaning against her door and putting one foot up on her seat. She pulled the crotch of her bikini bottom aside and exposed her smooth, already wet pussy to him. Then she slid her fingers up and down her tender slit, keeping her eyes on his face to follow his reaction.

“Debby. Fuck,” he moaned, reaching for his zipper.

In a few seconds, the girl’s coach had his fully erect cock out of his pants and in the stroking grip of one fist. Debby sighed with pleasure as she watched him yank himself, happy to see how excited she could get him. Compared to Bobby, Mr. Ryan’s cock looked to be kind of medium sized, but it had a really nice shape with a really nice head, and watching him stroke it was quickly getting her pussy wetter and wetter. She soon had two fingers pumping in and out of her hole, and her coach was watching them like a hawk. She was so wet her fingers made sluicing noises as they plowed in and out of her excited young hole.

The noise of Debby’s slicking fingers just seemed to excite Mr. Ryan that much more and he started pumping his hand faster. She liked seeing him get harder and hornier, and the broiling heat in her tight pussy made her want to get him even more excited.

The anxious girl pulled her fingers out of her pussy. Mr. Ryan looked disappointed, but Debby quickly shifted her position and leaned over the car’s console.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.