Robin's Loving Family - Book 2 - Cover

Robin's Loving Family - Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 7: Road Trip Rules

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Road Trip Rules - Robin's training is mostly complete, and as she continues to please her brother Jax, and her sister Samantha, plans are made for a long trip out west. Kyle becomes more and more a part of the family, but not in a way he expected. Book 1 is required reading for back story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

The three weeks leading up to their vacation, Rachel had become something of a fixture at the house. She had her own car, so she didn’t have to bum rides from friends or parents. Rachel really liked coming here for she was accepted for who she was 100%. The fact that there were a multitude of holes to fuck and even a couple of real dicks to ride certainly helped. Also, one person at the house seemed to have a serious crush on her, Samantha. For her part she said it was because Rachel was a hot bitch with a big dick, the best of both worlds. Part of it was also due to her helping Kylie find herself. She still dressed up as Kyle when he went home, but the end of summer was almost here and she will be going off to college and they were sure she would then be Kylie full time.

Other than that things seemed pretty normal. Rachel was introduced to Cyndi when she was over once and the she figured out that Robin’s best friend was another one of Jax’s harem. Over the weeks she heard so many stories of how many throats, pussies and asses Jax’s cock had been in and down. It seemed like everywhere he went the girls just spread their legs for him, not that she was all that surprised. The man was hot, had a confident and mildly dominant attitude, and he had a huge dick.

Everyone was excited to finally be going on their trip. Their first interesting stop would be a campground in Oklahoma. It would take them a two days to get there, but they might stick around for a couple of days. It was one of several nudist colonies that had been planned into the trip. Robin had read all the rules and she knew it would be hard for the group to obey them all, especially the few that went on about sexual contact out of doors. Though at least they would be able to continue their au natural lifestyle when there.


There was little response to the “Road trip rules” announcement. Jax had set up a square mirror just beside the windscreen that was angled in such a way that he could see all of someone sitting in the passage seat. This way, HE could watch his entertainment without turning his head or looking away from the road. “Sam, camouflage beer” Jax called out. Samantha just shook her head to herself as she crossed to the small fridge. Pulling out a bottle of the brand Jax preferred she popped it open and poured it into a plastic cup.

At the beginning of the trip there were only a few rules

1) Girls naked, and someone entertaining the driver at all times

2) Whatever Jax says goes

3) Jax reserves to right to add more rules

As far as the man was concerned that was a comprehensive list.

Glancing towards the back where the other three were, she could see Cyndi on her hands and knees Rachel behind her and Kylie in front. The girl was getting spit roasted by the trans youths, and she was obviously loving it. Their activities didn’t have to be curtailed as they traveled, though a little extra thought was needed. If you wanted to fuck, then fuck, but at least close the back window curtains first, and indeed the three in the back did

As Sam got to the front, she deposited he cup in Jax’s cup holder and turned her attention to her little sister. Leaning over her she pressed her mouth to Robin’s, engaging her in a long wet kiss. By this time the girl already had two of her fingers going in and out of her pretty looking quim, and she was about to add a third. Rubbing at her clit with the fingers of her other hand, she had her legs splayed wide, thrown over the arms of the chair and in full perfect view of Jax. Even as Sam kissed her sister, she was careful she didn’t obstruct his view


“Watch the road too!” Robin teased Jax as she worked her fingers in and out of her splayed butterfly. She felt free in a way that she had not quite felt before. They were off on the road, away from home, away from anyone that knew her. This was her last gasp of freedom, she thought, sure somehow that her parents were not going to approve of the way Jax and Samantha treated her. Something about being on the road though made her even more carefree and open. It was if she was a bird flying free. A horny little sexual bird to be true, but free for sure.

Samantha stood between Jax and her sister, just a step back out of the line of sight, and took off her clothes, showing off her bare breasts to the oncoming traffic - not that they could see a thing as they traveled past so fast.

As they had finalized their plans, Jax had laid out his road trip rules: Every one of the girls naked, or dressed only in their matching corsets - though without the matching undergarments. Entertainment required in the front seat at all times, take turns.

Cyndi could feel her cunt spasming around the thick cock of Rachel, still not quite used to the unique combination that girl provided their little clan. Sucking on Kyle’s shaft, she moaned around his meat, though she could smell his faint perfume, and she knew he was not really Kyle anymore.


“Don’t worry little sister I am capable of watching you and driving at the same time.” It was indeed true as he didn’t make a single mistake on the road as his sister continued to play with herself. The girl’s antics were having an effect on him however, and about two hours into the trip Jax stopped so they could switch out the driver.

Rachel, having quite a bit of fun already, was using the road and the rhythm of the swaying of the RV to time her own thrusts into the girl’s dripping cunt. This sort of thing had become fairly common for her, though usually it was Samantha that was in between her and Kylie. The other shemale held onto Cyndi’s head lightly with her hands as she worked her cock in and out of her mouth. She didn’t drive her meat into her like Jax often did, and Cyndi was enjoying herself quite a lot.

Kylie was the first one to hit her limit and she shot off in Cyndi’s mouth. With a murmur of approval, she swallowed it down. As the summer had progressed, she has developed quite the taste for cum and was happy to take it in her mouth any time. She has also come to really enjoy eating a pussy too, but beyond that, she enjoys Jax the most. Despite all the different boys and girls she has had her crush on, her best friend’s brother has remained as strong as ever. She kept sucking on the cock until Kylie pulled it from her mouth. Glancing up at the now a girl, Cyndi smiled and said “Thank you” a moan quickly following that word as Rachel started to drill the cunt harder now. Turning her head, it was still something of a unique sight to feel herself get fucked by a flesh and blood prick and see the person with a girl’s face and a nice pair of tits. About 10 more minutes of drilling and Rachel went off deep into Cyndi. “Oh Robin” her friend called out keeping herself plugged up on Rachel’s member until she got back there to clean her proper.

As Robin vacated the front seat Samantha slipped into it and opened her legs wide. “I’m going to pull over soon, I need you to drive for a while.” Seeing the huge tent in the front of his shorts she could see why. If he wanted some road head all he would have to do is ask, but he suspected he wanted something a little more involved than that.

When they reached a good spot, Jax pulled them over and let Samantha take the wheel. The show that Sam got was Rachel sitting in the passenger seat, and Kylie kneeling in front of her cleaning and largely just enjoying the girl’s huge shlong. Jax took both Cyndi and Robin to the bed in the back. Nothing like getting to fuck on your way to your destination.


Robin vacated her chair for Samantha and went to take care of Cyndi’s request, er, order. Smiling, rubbing a finger over her swollen clit, she pushed the two lovers apart as she quickly sucked on the head of Rachel’s dripping prick, getting the last bits of cum in her mouth. She could taste Cyndi’s pussy quite easily, and as she stopped sucking cock and moved to bury her tongue inside of her friend, she could feel Cyndi press her hot wet cunt back against Robin’s face eagerly.

“Oh fuck! You have no idea how hot that is, or how good that feels to have your tongue inside of me right after they fuck me!” Cyndi cried, moaning as she continued to lap up the dregs of cum from Kylie’s smaller, yet still functional prick.


Samantha put one foot up on the dash as she played with herself in front of her brother, imagining the world watching her as they drove along. She did not stop when Jax pulled over at a rest stop, continuing to pleasure herself as he got out of his driver’s chair and headed into the back. Moaning a bit in frustration, she got into position and began to drive, feeling rather dangerous driving naked, she soon began to enjoy the road. They sat up so high that unless a semi pulled alongside, no one could see in, though she did like to imagine everyone seeing her firm breasts and hard nipples as she drove along.

Glancing to her right, she watched as her one time boyfriend submissively sucked on Rachel’s long hard prick, kneeling on the floor of the motor home. His body was still rather straight like a boy’s, but there was a marked beginning of curves in his hips, and she knew that his breasts were starting to grow nicely, filling out the smaller cups of their matching corsets. Kylie was so hot as she slurped on Rachel’s cock, and the female forms of the three of them added to the kink factor immensely.


With only a few gestures, and fewer words, Jax soon had the girls where he wanted them. Kneeling behind Robin, he watched as the two naked nymphs sucked on each other in a classic sixty-nine position, Cyndi on her back, Robin kneeling over her face as she bent down to lick at her friend. Rubbing Robin’s bottom, he let his balls drag across Cyndi’s forehead and face, feeling her tongue tease at him from time to time. Spreading Robin’s backside, he smiled at the circling tattoo put there so long ago, and ran the head of his prick up from her wet quim to her little pucker. Pressing, letting her get used to it, he did not wait long before sliding his prick up her ass, and pulling her slowly and steadily backward until she was fully impaled.


Rachel kept her fingers intertwined in Kyle’s hair, but unlike most cases, the girl wasn’t trying to speed the blowjob along, but instead slow her down. Rachel didn’t feel the need to climax quickly, instead she was just enjoying the feeling of a warm mouth wrapped around her prick. Besides, this was supposed to be entertaining for the driver and what would they do if Rachel just hurried up and came. So instead the girl was keeping in check the other girl’s desire to get her off as quickly as possible.

As Samantha was heading down the road it didn’t take long before a semi started to to pass them on he left. However, as the driver passed her, it slowed down to pace her, the person in the passenger seat of the rig looking at Samantha with a broad smile on his face. Past him in the driver seat was a woman and she was looking too. It wasn’t long before the man pulled down his CB and was telling all the nearby trucks what he found. Slowly the man eyes moved to the other side where he had an even better view of Rachel’s tits.

With the geometry of things, he couldn’t see what was happening with the girl’s waist further down, so he was just enjoying the sight of two pairs of great tits. Rachel smiled at him and brought her hands up to play with her nipples, giving the stranger a show. An idea popped in her head and reaching down she pulled Kylie up. Seeing that, the guys eyes nearly bugged from his head. Taking Kyle’s hand by the wrist, she guided it to her own junk and had her grab and lift it. She was facing away from the trailer. Pulling Kylie up onto the seat, her knees on either side of Rachel’s legs. Rachel reached around and shoved two fingers up Kylie’s ass and pumped them a few times. The man in the truck was nearly drooling.

Rachel kept Kylie up on her seat for a few minutes. “Kylie go find me a notebook and a marker” Rachel said as the other girl climbed down. A minute later she returned with the items requested. Rachel made a quick sign. “Would you like to go down on me?”. The man didn’t answer right away instead he had a short conversation with the female driver. Turning to look at the girls again he nodded vigorously. Rachel wrote some more. “Do you promise? Cross your heart.”. The man nodded again and did as was instructed. Getting his own paper he wrote back, “Can I fuck you?”. Rachel nodded her head seductively. She waited as he wrote some more “Do you have a guy over there for my wife?”. Rachel nodded again and turned to Kylie, “ask Jax to come up here there is a stranger that would like to admire his cock.”

Meanwhile in the back Jax was spearing his cock into his little sister. She had become his personal anal slut, the only cock allowed inside this hole are his and others he allowed, and that was rare. Despite how many times he did this, the girl always felt tight around his shaft. Leaning over her back he placed a hand on the back of her head and pushed it in between her best friend’s legs so she wouldn’t stop licking. Cyndi had pretty much forgot about the pussy near her mouth as she concentrated her tongue on those two hanging balls that were sliding across her face. She loved those balls and what they were attached to. She was feeling a little jealous that Robin was the one getting fucked, but she tapped that down. Knowing Jax, she would be the next one who got to ride that thick cock.


Feeling Jax press her face hard into Cyndi’s sex, Robin could barely breathe for a moment, licking her friends weeping sex eagerly, opening her mouth wide to breathe and inhale whole portions of the girl’s anatomy. She felt so full, Jax’s huge cock was practically splitting her apart, just like always, and the heat, and the pain, seemed to radiate outward filling her whole body with pleasure and need. She had to have his cock now, she could not imagine not feeling like this. She was so glad they had shown her what older kids did, she never wanted to go back to her innocent, boring, non sexual life. Feeling like this was the best thing in the world, even if she could hardly breathe, even if her ass felt like it was on fire. When everything stopped, and Jax abruptly left, she gasped, pressing back and grinding her cunt down on Cyndi’s face, not sure what Jax was doing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.