Robin's Loving Family - Book 2 - Cover

Robin's Loving Family - Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 10: The Descent

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Descent - Robin's training is mostly complete, and as she continues to please her brother Jax, and her sister Samantha, plans are made for a long trip out west. Kyle becomes more and more a part of the family, but not in a way he expected. Book 1 is required reading for back story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Dirk was still aroused by all the activities that were happening around him but he could see that they were winding down which was a good thing. No matter how much he would have liked to dip his cock into any willing hole that was here, they still had a time schedule to keep and their midday break time would be up very shortly. He looked down at the girl as she stood up from being bent over the table. She reached down between her legs and pushed two fingers into her quim using them in a scooping type motion she pulled them out, bringing with them part of his load he had deposited inside. Giving Dirk a fierce grin she shoved the entire mess into her mouth and sucked her fingers clean.

The man just shook his head and shouted out that they had to get moving. All of them looked at Dirk and started to put an end to their activities. Everyone that had a cock out of their pants put their clothing back on, but Robin, Cyndi, and now even Samantha didn’t bother. She just packed her clothes away and climbed onto the back of her mule. They continued their ride to the bottom of the canyon in the same order as they had before. Cyndi regularly stood up in her stirrups and bent forward showing her creaky ass hole and wet cunt to Jax in an effort to keep him enticed. Mostly though, the group just enjoyed the ride down into the canyon, marveling at nature’s beauty.

Finally, they reached the base of the canyon. It was already getting dark, but the sun hadn’t quite set, but was no longer shining down into the canyon. They rode the mules to a small paddock and dismounted and pulled off their bags. There was a large building on one side that housed some rough beds. They would spend the night down here and go down the river tomorrow. Some things they would need had already been left behind by some members of Dirk’s crew, though the people themselves were gone.

Dirk went over to the camp BBQ pit and got the fire started as they set about getting dinner ready. “You know this animal gave me a very smooth ride on the way down, I wish there were a way for me to thank him” Jax said, thinking out loud. Then he thought about how he usually handled ‘Thank you’s’ and turned his eyes to his nude sister. “Robin come over here. I want to introduce your mouth to my mule’s cock.”. A few chuckles broke out as they all thought Jax was just joking, though the look he gave his sister wasn’t a joking one.


Robin looked over at Jax standing by his mule, and tried to decipher his mood. His voice and look did not seem to be one that was indicative of a joke, but the idea of touching, much less licking, the mule’s dick was shocking in the extreme. She had heard of the infamous donkey girls in Mexico, of course, they had discussed it late one night during one of her sleepovers. And there had been rumors that a certain girl was more than a little friendly with her German Shepherd, but that was all it had ever been. Rumors and innuendo. Apparently Jax thought otherwise.

“Jax!” Samantha called over to her brother, her voice sounding a little shocked.

“What? It’s why we trained her, after all isn’t it?” Jax said matter of factly, standing still and simply waiting.

Robin moved over to where Jax and his mule were standing, her bare feet stepping carefully along the dirt clearing. She looked from Jax, so the mule, to Samantha and back before coming to a stop a couple feet away.

“It’s just another cock, Robin, and you know how to take care of them. Quite well actually.” Jax said, continuing to insist.

“But, um, is it safe? I mean, he’s kind of a big animal, what if he steps on me or something?”

“Oh, no worries on that. Jax told me what he had in mind, so I made sure we got as many of the trained males on this trip as possible. Only mine is what you might consider uncertain around a female. The others, well, let’s say the trail is not the only thing going down around here, depending on the clientele of course. But as I told Jax, we’ve had a lot of success with the more adventurous tours.”

‘Oh god, it’s like they thought this all through, it’s all a big setup! They planned this!’ Robin thought to herself, looking underneath the animal and curiously not seeing much, just a sheath. Glancing over at Samantha again, she knew that she was doomed as soon as she saw the eager look on her big sister’s face. Gone was the shock and concern, replaced with what could only be described as avid curiosity. Perverse curiosity at that.

“Oh, god, if you are sure” she said, moving over and peering down again.

“Yes, he was a very good mule, gave me a very comfortable ride. Give the nice boy a tip, will you?”

Kneeling down, Robin could smell the sweat of the animal washing over her, and as she glanced at the covered cock curiously, she reached out a hand tentatively. “Just, um, rub it to make it come out?”

Dirk smirked as he watched this all play out. He had been half sure that Jax was full of it, and he had lied about having trained the beasts for such tasks. He was as curious as anyone else to see what would happen. Not just if Robin would touch and suck off the beast, but would the mule like it, would the other mules want the same if they saw or smelled the first one. Continuing his line of lying banter he answered, “Yes, they know that’s a sign that there’s going to be some fun play in store, I’m sure he will slide out for you. Jax will hold his halter and keep him in place to keep him from trying to move away.”

Robin moved her hand over the warm sheath and gave it an uncertain stroke. This was by far the weirdest thing she had ever done, and the fact that she was naked, kneeling in the dirt and stroking a mule’s flaccid shaft made her feel decidedly odd. Still, Jax and Dirk seemed to think it was not that unusual, so when the Mule’s prick began to slide out, its damp length rapidly sliding out and hanging down, she did not hesitate to reach her other hand to the dangling shaft, eventually using both hands to touch and feel the odd shaped appendage. It was a prick, to be sure, but it was shaped a lot different than Jax or any of the boys she had been with. But it did have a sensitive head that she could see, and as she touched the palm of her hand over the end, the answering wetness assured her that this cock was no different than any other, albeit shaped a bit differently. Quite a bit differently she thought as it continued to grow and stiffen, over 15 inches exposed and quivering beneath the mule’s belly.

“Don’t just play with it, give him a nice thank you, my eager little cock slut. Show us just how obedient and obliging you can be!”

‘Oh fuck, oh fuck’ Robin thought, moving underneath the animal more completely and bringing her head near the odd shaped head of the mule’s prick. A quick taste with her tongue did not shock her, it tasted neither good, nor bad. Inhaling and holding her breath, she opened her mouth and tried to get this big head of his shaft into her mouth, her lips stretching wide as her tongue teased the small opening at the tip.

---.

The other members of their group stayed silent and just watched to see how this played out. Robin had the entire group’s undivided attention as she got under the mule. Cyndi, Rachel Kyle, were all as naked as Robin but they didn’t make any move towards the animals.

Jax held the halter tight. As soon as his sister touched the mule’s shaft it tried to lift its head and shuffle its feet but Jax kept a firm hold, and even patted the side of its neck assuring him that if it stayed still it would be in for a great treat. When Dirk had broken in and began talking about how the mules were trained, he knew his friend was full of bullshit, but he played along convincingly and that was good enough for him.

Up to now he largest cock Robin had done anything with had been her brother who was like a giant in that regard, but this mule was even bigger. Her submissive side started to kick in and she now wanted to blow the animal. She had been trained to please everyone around her, especially if they identified as male. She truly loved cock, and she was coming to the conclusion that the animal one hanging before her wasn’t going to be any different.

She wrapped her hand around the base and started to stroke the long pink shaft as she opened her mouth as wide as it could go to see if it could fit. Despite how much fellating she had done for her brother she just could not fit this giant dong into her mouth, so she moved onto the second option leaning her head forward she started to lick all along the shaft. She brought her other hand up and used them both to work the shaft as she got more and more into it. Holding such a giant dick was kind of intoxicating and she could feel herself getting wet between her legs ... More and more it seemed she spent her life more wet between the legs than dry.

Samantha swept her gaze over the watchers and saw that they were all transfixed by the events unfolding in front of them. She was standing near to Kylie and she took her shoulder. When she turned to look at her girlfriend Samantha pointed to the mule. Kylie’s eyes widened a little but then she shook her head ‘no’. She may be becoming more and more of a cock slut, but she was going to stick with pure human, and she didn’t care what sort of punishment she might come up with for disobedience. Samantha didn’t press the issue, hell she was a girl and she wouldn’t go down on a mule either, looks like they would have to save that for Robin.

As the girl got more into it, she figured out what seemed to get the best reaction from the mule. She could wrap her lips around the very tip and lick up and down the slit as she jerked the animal off with her hands. The mule would shuffle its feet and let out low sounds, that would probably have been a grunt if it were a human. Jax kept hold of the bridle but he was standing far enough to the side to see everything his sister was doing. “See that it’s so bad is it? You are making him very happy.”. The man looked out at the other male mules they had brought down, and did not think Robin will need to eat dinner with them, they should provide her with more than enough food.


As the mule began to buck while still being held tight, Robin felt his shaft thrust forward and a deluge of cum began to shoot out, coating her face and filling her mouth as she struggled to hold it open over the fat head. Stretching her lips as wide as she could, she just barely covered the thick top and as she stroked and gagged a little, she felt the beast give up his cum all over her face. It was strong smelling, almost peppery, and she was not sure she liked it as much as her brother’s, but she kept going until the mule was done. As she pulled back, and realized what she had just done, she wondered, briefly, if she was going too far, being too bad. But as she crawled out and saw everyone watching, aroused and appreciative, she pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind and just smiled.

“Such a good slut you are, the best ever.”

“Yes, I can see that, Roman here needs his done too” Dirk called, standing up and holding the bridle of his mule. The beast’s prick already beginning to slip out from its hiding place.

It took only a few minutes, but Robin seemed to quickly adjust to stroking and sucking on mule cock. It was clear she was more familiar with what to do, and she was licking the head and stroking the shaft into hardness within seconds of crawling beneath the animal.

“Too bad she can’t fuck them”

“Who says? Just need to warm her up first. In increasing size I think” Jax said. “Get a blanket over those bales there. As soon as she finishes up Roman, Kyle you give her a quick fuck, then Dirk, then Rachel and then finally me. If she’s not ready to fuck the mule after that, I don’t know when she would be. We just have to be careful and not let her get hurt. Cyndi you will have to help with that part. And Kylie. You both love cock anyhow.


Robin had mule spunk all over her hair, her face, her tits and her legs. Having cum on her was not a new experience for the little slut, and at least it felt the same as humans. The girl was starting to really enjoy being underneath the huge animal and was so into it she didn’t even hear her brother go over the plan.

As Jax laid out what they were going to do people got moving. They didn’t even think about it, they always seemed to do whatever Jax said. Jax was surely the unofficial leader, he sometimes talked things over with Samantha but most of the time he just acted in unilateral fashion. Cyndi got the blanket and threw it over the bales. Dirk got some of the others moving to get dinner set up, despite the festivities that we’re going to happen and were still going on, they still had to eat.

Jax took over the halter from Dirk and stayed with a Robin as she blew her second animal of the night. Mules may have long shlongs, but they weren’t much for sexual endurance. The girl didn’t need to work on Roman all that long but fore she got another overfull mouth load of animal spunk. It tasted exactly like a the other one and she decided she really liked human more, especially her brother’s.

It came shooting out of her mouth to splatter on her chin and her breasts and more down on her legs which she had tucked under her. Jax reached down and helped his youngest sister to her feet being sure he didn’t touch any of the cum. “You’re doing such a great job, but the mules need more than your mouth. Don’t worry we will get you all warmed up before we get the mounts.”

As he spoke to her, he led her over to the covered bales of hay and Kylie was already there. The shemale was quite excited, she had gotten totally hard from watching Robin blow the mules, and now she was getting a chance to fuck her. It had actually been quite a while since Kylie had gotten to fuck the girl since more and more Samantha kept her on the receiving end.

Kylie waited until Robin had gotten herself situated kneeling down and facing away from them and pushing her ass out. Once she was ready Kylie moved in behind her and shoved her dick all the way into the girl on the first push.


Samantha came over and ran her hand down Robin’s back, sliding up to cup Kylie’s small soft breasts - still barely formed, but definitely becoming quite feminine in appearance. “That’s it, fuck our little bird, loosen her up good. I know, you love to get fucked, but you still can use your prick sometimes, hmm Kylie?” Moving to stand behind her old boyfriend, she pressed up against him, feeling his hips going back and forth, and continued to stroke his sensitive nipples, urging him to cum. “That’s it, fuck her good, then you can come take care of me again.”

They only let Kylie fuck Robin for a couple minutes before Samantha pulled him away and let Dirk take up position.

“Just get her good and warmed up, don’t pop off in her, we can do that later if you want. This is just to get her ready to reward the four footed cocksmen!” Jax said, reminding everyone what they were doing, reaching down and idly playing with Cyndi’s parted lips as she sat on his lap, unimpaled for the time being.

“Don’t forget, you have to get under there with her when it’s time and help us not push her too far back. Can’t have our slut sister getting hurt” he said, stroking up and down the girl’s wet slit.

Whatever shyness Dirk may have once had was rapidly fading as the constant sexual atmosphere, and near constant nudity, made it seem perfectly normal to fuck a girl in front of her older brother and younger sister.

Looking up, Dirk was surprised to see Rachel standing right next to him, her impressive cock already hard and throbbing. Quickly dragging his gaze away, not wanting to be seen looking at a cock, he gave Robin a couple more thrusts before standing up, his own rod hard and glistening.

Samantha beckoned Dirk over, and as she began to work on his shaft, she stroked Kylie, keeping him hard.

Jax watched for another minute or two as Rachel began to pound in and out of the increasingly noisy Robin, smiling at the groans of passion that was coming from his little sister’s eager mouth. Pushing Cyndi off of his lap, he stood up, his magnificent cock bouncing up into the air, and nodded at Cyndi, giving her permission to wet his shaft again.

“One second, then I will finish her off. Then we can see if we can set a new record for number of cocks in one session.”

Samantha grinned. “Well, we might have to go a couple times, she did have that one time at the party, remember?”

“Oh yeah, true, it should be close though” Jax said, patting Cyndi’s head as her lips popped off the end of his shaft. “Good slut, come over and keep Robin company as we finish this off.

Jax moved in behind Robin and lined himself up. Looking at her he could see the girl’s thighs streaked with her own juices as well as a streak on the draw itself. As he sunk his mammoth cock into his little sister she shuddered in utter delight. It was usually a small trial to take her brother in right at first and she had to wait a short time for her to get stretched out enough for him. She never used that fact to deny him, or even brought it up. She was here to pleasure others, if she got off at the time it was just a bonus for her.

He took the girl’s hips in his hand and proceeded to plow into her, the head of his cock slamming into her cervix over and over again. Cyndi went up to Robin, turned her head and kissed her square on the lips the two girls started to wrestle their tongues together as Cyndi’s own hand dropped between her legs. Her pussy wasn’t as small as it had been before she started to fuck Jax, but he didn’t complain about her being loose so she was sure she was still pleasing him, also she took it up the ass from him, he seemed to like that.

Jax was pumping into Robin roughly, almost savagely. Much like Cyndi thought a horse, donkey, or mule would. When they broke the kiss, Cyndi turned her head to look at the animals and once more wondered if those giant dicks would even fit into her friend. Jax’s did but the mules were considerably bigger. She turned once more to regard her friend’s jolting little body as Jax pounded away at her and an idea came into her mind, a way to help stretch out her friend even more. After another minute or so, Jax slowed and then stopped and stepped back, his big cock now fully coated by Robin’s juices.

Cyndi took Jax’s place and knelt down and looked at her friend’s gaping hole. She brought her right hand up and brought all of her fingers together and down to her thumb into a sideways V. She then put her fingertips to her friend and started to push inside. It wasn’t all that hard to get in until she came to the last knuckles and she had to shove a little to get her entire hand inside. Cyndi’s hands were on the small side, but they were thicker than Jax’s dick, especially when she made a fist.

Cyndi pushed her fist in and out of her friend, fist fucking her. Jax just watched with raised eyebrows, but didn’t say anything. Cyndi’s fist was still smaller than the mules’ cocks, so if she couldn’t take Cyndi’s hand, she’d never take on the mules. With every forward movement the only thing outside of Robin’s cunt was Cyndi’s wrist and when she withdrew, she stopped just before her knuckles came out before going in once more. Robin gripped the blanket in both fists, she had never been so full before in her life, and she was feeling so stretched out. So overcome with arousal, she didn’t even look behind to see what was going on.

Cyndi withdrew her hand finally, bring it out as a fist and then stood up. Her entire hand was coated in more of Robin’s juices and she even put three of her fingers in her mouth and sucked on them as she pulled them out. “Robin is always so yummy, too bad your cum wasn’t in her too. Robin was as ready as she was going to get. Jax turned to the others and found three of them were busy.

Kylie was down on her knees down between Samantha’s legs giving her tongue a workout. Dirk stood next to Sam making out with her as she jerked on his wet cock always swinging it down and striking Kylie in her forehead getting it messy with Robin’s dampness and precum. One thing Kylie had really improved on was eating pussy, Samantha regularly had her eat her out some times as many as four times a day, so the girl’s skills had really improved. In Jax’s household everyone ate pussy, though Jax didn’t do it near as often as the rest.


“Hmm, ok Kylie, good job, come get your reward. I’ll give you a nice blow job on your little dick, you’d like that. Oh, but Rachel has to be fucking you at the same time, unless Dirk wants to?”

Dirk shook his head, still more than a little freaked out by all that was happening, though he had not minded slapping the ex-boy’s face with his prick. It had felt kinky and powerful. Watching as Rachel moved behind Kylie and pulled the girl’s hips up into position, he wondered how they all could be so casual about it all. Gender bending was not something he was used to out here up above Flagstaff, though he was working hard to be more accepting. It did not hurt that Robin had been more than eager to fuck him a couple of times already. He watched as Kylie, who used to be a complete boy he knew, straddled Samantha’s head, sliding his semi-stiff smaller cock in between her lips. He heard the gender fluid boy as Rachel moved up behind him, running her much larger cock up and down the crack of Kylie’ behind. As Rachel pushed forward, the moans that began to come from Kylie were very much of a feminine nature, and as he watched, Dirk could not help but stroke his rapidly stiffening prick. He might not have wanted to fuck the ‘girl’, but he had to admit the threesome was rather hot.

An excited giggle drew his attention over to Jax and the two girls messing around with the next mule. Jax was slowly pushing the blanket covered bale of straw back an inch at a time as Cyndi knelt next to Robin’s bent over form and gauged how close they should get.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.