Taking My Spring Break in New England - Original Ending - Cover

Taking My Spring Break in New England - Original Ending

Copyright© 2018 by DelawareDan

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - (This is a continuation of my story "Taking My Spring Break in New England" with the original ending. I'll also be posting a 'Burn The Bitch / Bastard ending sometime in 2024.) Mike Noble comes home from college unexpectedly, and unknowingly walks in on a sex party being hosted by his parents. He soon discovers that he is the only one being excluded; his sister Laura and her college roomie Jessie are enthusiastic participants in the parties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

Friday, Jess drove over to join me in Boston for the weekend.

My roomie Paul had set off for Worcester and his girlfriend Toni just as soon as he was released from his final class of the day. I’ll admit to imagining how sexy Toni would look in her black bodysuit as she greeted him...

I took a shower, shaved, got into freshly laundered clothes, made up the bed with fresh sheets, and generally tidied up my room. Not that it needed a whole lot of work, but you know how a guy wants his girl to be impressed?

As I waited impatiently for my girlfriend to arrive, I thought back to the two big events that had brought us together.


First, the – lifechanging is not too strong an expression – moment on Friday March 9, 2018, not quite one year before, when I’d first set eyes on her very pretty face, somehow had managed to conceal my total bewilderment that my parents were actually hosting a masked sex party, and almost been unable to believe my luck when we’d stripped, and she’d led me through the kitchen and into the old family games room where we’d become more than intimate.

How crazy – how weirdly fortuitous – how decadent had that set of circumstances been?

I couldn’t even claim the credit for being at my family home at that precise moment. I should have been hundreds of miles away – my slutty ‘girlfriend’ Amy’s cheating was responsible for my unexpectedly heading home for Spring Break, rather than accompanying her to warm sunny Florida as we’d planned. Had it been the machinations of fate, some exceptionally auspicious alignment of the planets, or just sheer good fortune that had brought both Jessie and I late to the party, her pulling her car up as I exited mine? Whichever, it had my eternal gratitude.

And the second momentous occasion, made even more special because it had taken a whole lot of cunning, persuasion and perseverance on my part to arrange: the Friday six weeks later, when I’d booked us a room at the Westin for our first ever one-on-one date. She’d resisted the idea at first – it’s not considered cool in the lifestyle to actually want to date and get to know better one of your casual sex partners, which was why I’d tried to become a friend as well as a fuckbuddy. Okay, I did have a secondary motive, to use her as my route to revealing my true identity to her roomie, my sister, but my declared hope of becoming her boyfriend had always been one hundred percent genuine.

Knowing we had all weekend ahead of us, just the two of us, we’d ‘made love’ more than ‘had sex’. Yes, the anonymous masked sex with her at the two parties we’d attended had been the very best of my life to date, but openly making love took it to the next level and beyond. Fondling, exploring, cuddling, kissing, stroking, spooning, licking, caressing, nibbling, melding – for both of us it had been a loving experience outside anything we’d ever done before. Both of us had an inkling there was a connection between us above hooking up at the parties: that lovemaking had reinforced the feeling enough for me to confess my real identity.

Which had been no less transformational to my life than meeting Jess in the first place.

It hadn’t even occurred to me that I might end up with two girlfriends...


This weekend, with no time limit or external distractions, I hoped to repeat that total private intimacy with Jess.

How did the guy in “Animal House” put it? Oh yeah, Otter. He’d been boasting to Boon about how he was gonna pork Marlene Desmond and hear her usual scream of ‘Oh god oh god!’

“I’m hoping for a deeply religious experience.”

Except I actually meant it.

His dialogue was just a very cute piece of writing, to raise a laugh. Even if it has since gone viral, almost an urban legend amongst “Animal House” fans. Just like “The boy’s deformed” from ‘Porky’s’.

Me, I wanted to cement our two souls together even tighter. Raw sex is just sex, but making love is – or should be – almost spiritual in nature. Making love and sharing physical pleasure with a friend is great; but making love with a person with whom you wish to spend the whole of eternity is something else.

Which is why I’d gone quite so crazy a few weeks back when I’d foolishly thought that Jess and Laura no longer cared for me.


My phone buzzed, FINALLY.

It was Jess saying she was about to turn into the same parking garage they’d used that Thursday and she would be with me in ten.

I scurried down to the entrance lobby to welcome her.

Judging from the huge smile she gave me as she walked through the door and saw me waiting there, she was as pleased to see me as I was her.

She let her overnight bag drop as I grabbed her around the waist, lifted her up and pulled her in for a kiss. Her face and lips were cold from the outside air, but the passion behind the kiss was red hot.

She smelled great too, flowery shampoo in her hair and a touch of perfume.

We were almost joined at the hip as I picked up her bag and led her up to my room.

I took her out to a small family Italian restaurant to eat; the ‘specials’ that evening were Chicken Cacciatore – her choice – and Turkey Tetrazzini – my selection – and we swapped plates halfway through. Both dishes were great – without doubt freshly cooked that day on the premises.

It would have been insulting to our server to turn down her smiling invitation to try the house dessert plate – an individual glass dish of tiramisu, three small but exquisite pistachio cannoli, and two almond biscotti with a tiny cup of espresso coffee.

Jess had an almost beatific expression on her face after her second cannoli – despite her giggling objections I passed over the two still remaining on my plate, claiming that they were the ‘angels’ share’, and that as she was the closest thing to an angel in the whole wide world, as far as I was concerned, she deserved them.

Our server was watching with a wry smile on her face; she openly laughed when Jess nibbled half of the final cannolo and fed me the other half. A minute later, we both had an extra cannolo on our plates, and she’d guaranteed herself a serious tip.


As we left the restaurant, Jess assured the server that we’d ABSOLUTELY be back, just as soon as we could.

Arms around each other, we strolled back to my dorm room.

If we’d been at home, I’d have done my level best to fuck her brains out before turning to Laura.

Tonight, I followed Libby’s advice, and made very deliberate love to Jess, straining to keep that all-important soul-sharing eye contact as I worshipped her body, rejoicing to myself each time I teased another orgasm out of her.

Must have been more than an hour later before I finally let loose my seed into her, in an explosion that also took MY breath away.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.