Betrayal - Cover

Betrayal

by Uther Pendragon

Copyright© 2018 by Uther Pendragon

Fiction Sex Story: Her husband had often strayed, but this last time was too far. He was entertaining his slut in her bedroom. She got video evidence.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Cheating   .

God knows, it’s been decades since I’ve believed that Karl was faithful to me. For all he’d claimed that his vasectomy was to “take the burden off me,” he hadn’t minded putting the burden of contraception on me back when we were having more frequent intercourse. I suspected then that some mistress had given him a scare.

But the last straw was when I figured out that he was enjoying his doxies in my bed. I hired a detective. Porter shadowed Karl and a student to our house, but told me that this wasn’t sufficient evidence. Since it was my house, I could grant him legal access. And we knew times the house would be empty. Karl, however undependable with regard to his marital vows, can be depended on to meet his classes.

Porter planted the TV camera in my bedroom. He explained that sound was not necessary in court and was more expensive. I wasn’t interested in hearing Karl talk to his slut; I’d heard enough of Karl’s talk -- more than enough -- in our marriage. Motion sensors would turn on the camera which would automatically record date and time. I retrieved the tapes. The first few recorded only me and Karl. Since I could reuse those tapes without anyone else seeing them, I lost all modesty about undressing before the hidden camera.

Then came a tape recorded in mid afternoon. At first, the screen was blank. I wondered whether something outside had set off the motion sensors. Then Karl led a girl into camera range. She was topless, but her lower half wore a student’s jeans and tennis shoes the coed’s uniform. Karl opened the door to my closet and posed her in front of the full-length mirror. Then he stood behind her playing with her inadequate breasts until the nipples stood up.

After a minute, he pulled down her pants. She was naked from her ankles up. All this time, Karl’s lips were moving. The man would rather talk than do anything.

The girl stepped out of her clothes and lay on the bed -- my bed. This centered her in the camera. When Karl removed his clothes, he showed the beginnings of an erection. The girl didn’t need to do what I’d done to excite him until I tired of making the effort. He lay down on the bed -- our bed. They hugged. As he was on his side facing her (and the camera) I could see that he had most of an erection.

Instead of plunging into her and obtaining his own selfish release -- as he would have with me -- he began kissing her. He started at the mouth, went on to her small breasts, and continued until he was kneeling between her legs.

While he gave her oral sex, his erection grew and pointed further forward. When she writhed in her orgasm, his cock twitched.

He moved up her body and kissed her. He didn’t enter her until he’d talked some more. She even got to talk, showing how much he wanted this fuck.

Then, he pierced her. Instead of simply getting himself off, he adjusted himself over her. They both were talking. When he began to move, he kissed her forehead and stayed well up on her body. He was probably rubbing over her clit as I’d asked him to do so often, and he’d done so seldom.

His slut spread her knees and raised them higher. Karl moved into and out of her with long, slow, strokes until she raised her feet off the bed and pointed her toes.

He sped up, then, and went for his own climax. You could see it in the shudder along his frame and the clench of his butt cheeks.

Then she hugged him for a minute before he rolled off -- showing his prick flexible and glistening for further evidence. He gathered her into his own embrace. He was talking, even allowing the girl to get a word in edgewise now and then.

Then, she reached down and caressed him. That settled it. I’d thought of keeping the tape out of court. Karl’s tenure has a “moral turpitude” clause, and he’d give me everything to keep his chair. But she was acting like a whore in my bed. I’ll show the tape in court and have her name in the headlines. Let her suffer the exposure.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.