How I Became a Cum Slut - Cover

How I Became a Cum Slut

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 5

True Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is s story about how I became a lover of cocks. I love to see men pose for me and show me their cocks. If they do I pose for them. We enjoy masturbation and love how a cock goes from soft to hard to cumming!

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   FemaleDom   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts  

You know when I first started my sexual training with Frank I was so green in the ways of sex and what men try to get from a woman’s pussy. But from the teachings and training from Frank I learned a great deal. I now knew how to please a man with my mouth and hands and of course my pussy. Thanks Frank! You are a special man.

Then there was my daddy, and his lust which seemed to turn into love and passion for me. It was different with dad. Oh he loved my body and he loved to cum in it just like Frank. But, daddy lust turned into a sort of love affair with me too. He totally enjoyed using my tits and big nipples and of course my pussy and eventually ass to get off every time we could do it. But he also made love to my tits, big nipples and pussy. Daddy taught me how love made the feeling of having sex more stimulating and my orgasms more powerful.

When we added Barbara it was much more sexual and the sex session lasted so much longer since there were now three of us involved in the sex play. Daddy loved having two women to please and have them please him. The sex was wilder and more lustful as three bodies merged together fucking and sucking each other was so damn hot.

Even when mom was home in the house, daddy always played with my body. He licked my pussy and made me cum. I sucked his cock and made him cum. It was scarier with mom always around and she could have caught us at any time. But she never did. It got much more thrilling when daddy fucked me in my bed with mom sleeping in the next room in her bed. I think back now and realized it was actually mom who made dad decide if we were going to eat and suck each other to orgasm, or if he was going to fuck that night.

It all depended on if mom had wine with her sleeping pill. It seemed that when she drank wine with her pills she really passed out. Daddy told me he felt we could have fucked in her bed right next to her and she would never wake up that’s how dead to the world she got. Lucky for me and daddy, mom drank wine most nights. She told us it made her mellow and relaxed. I encouraged her and in fact I even got her a glass when she asked me. I would smile as I watched her drink it down.

Many nights I would go to my room after I watched mom slowly fall asleep. It took a little while but soon daddy was there too and the sex would start. Daddy loved, I mean loved to play with my tits and nipples for a long time. He sucked on them and squeezed them and rubbed them for me as I stroked his growing hard cock.

He had been reading that certain breast excursuses and manual stimulation were things to help a woman grow her breast. So daddy took it upon himself to make my tits grow. He worked on them every chance he got. Sometimes while mom made dinner daddy would squeeze them and work on them for me. I in turn would rub his had cock still in his slack. It was fun and exciting doing it right on the other side of the wall where mom was cooking.

Barbara had taught me some girl workout things to do with your tits to make them grow too. So after dad worked on them or Barbara or both of them, I would use the suctions devise Barbara got me. This thing made my nipples so hard and long and thick. I worked it everyday when I got home from school for an hour. I wanted bigger tits and I wanted daddy to enjoy my bigger tits.

Then one day I put on my bra to go to school and it was really tight. I told my dad, who use to play with me and use his hands to judge if my tits had gotten any bigger. He told me I was larger than when we first started this sexual game of our. We went to the store and he got me 4 beautiful bras. I tried each on for him as he sat on my bed and watched as I put one on and then removed it to put on another one. I could see the big lump in his pants growing I smiled. Smiled knowing I was making my daddy hard and that my tits were now 32/33 B.

We continued this until I moved away to college around 5 years later. Everyday daddy would play with my tits. Soon I was a solid 34B and my breasts were more than nipples.

I loved to lie against my dad as he stroked my body loving it, pleasing it, and exciting and me. When daddy wasn’t touching my tits and nipples he was playing with my pussy and ass. Some days when he was off from work and mom was gone we would strip nude and he would take me to my room and lay me on the bed as he used his mouth, hands, tongue, fingers to work on my body.

Daddy would slowly, oh so very slowly work on me until I began to moan, then I would arch my back lifting my young firm ass up in the air humping like a dog in heat. Daddy continued to touch me, lick my pussy suck on my tits and nipples making me beg him to fuck me. He would smile down at me and tell me: “In time baby, in time. But first daddy wants to watch you orgasm again. I love to see and feel your body loose control and move faster and faster out of control as your body cums. When I’m done daddy will put his big cock in your tight pussy and fuck you to more orgasm.”

I loved how he worked me up so high, but God I needed his cock so badly. And then finally daddy would watch me cum. Then he would always move between my open wet thighs and slowly sink his big dick into my body. I would always cry out: “Oh daddy yes! Give me your cock! Give me all of it.”

And, daddy would bend my knees as he sank his cock all the way into my hole. God, it felt so good. I loved when our bodies touched and I felt his balls slap against my ass for the first time. Dads would life up off of me, and ask how his cock felt so deep inside me. I would smile up at him and tell him to fuck me like the whore I was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.