A Night Out - Cover

A Night Out

by falcon29

Copyright© 2018 by falcon29

Fiction Sex Story: Dan and Sara end their night out with their best friends, Mike and Julie, exploring hidden desires.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Group Sex   Swinging   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

“Well, what do you guys want to do now?” Sara was walking just ahead of me with Julie. Mike and I were walking behind them. The view was nice: two shapely female butts in tight jeans: one slender and one a little bit rounder and fleshier. I knew what I really would have liked to do, but it was probably out of the question.

Mike and Julie were old friends of ours. Mike and I had gone to high school together. Sara and I had met after I dropped out of college. We had worked together briefly at an attorney’s office. Well, we both worked there and knew each other in passing. Nothing ever happened between us back then.

I quit that job and went to tech school. I learned that Sara had quit to get her real estate license when we accidentally ran into each other a couple of years later (when I was house hunting). I was surprised to see her sitting at a desk behind the counter and asked for her to be my agent. I was surprised that she remembered me at all, let alone remembered my name. Turned out that she had wanted me to ask her out back then when we worked together.

We had sex in the third home she showed me -- a furnished place, luckily, so we weren’t fucking on the floor. We ended up engaged six months later and married after a three month engagement. Mike was my best man. He had already married Julie by then, so I knew them both. Sara hadn’t met either of them until they flew out for the wedding.

Sara and Julie hit it off right away. So when Mike transferred back home a few years after all that, we naturally started doing stuff together, like going out to dinner, which was what we had just finished doing. Julie turned her head around to look at Mike. “Are you tired, honey?” she asked him. “You got up early today.” “No, I’m okay,” he said. “But I don’t want to go dancing or anything. Why don’t we just go back to our place and play some pool or watch TV?”

That sounded okay to Sara and great to me (I love getting out of most of the traffic and noise in town), so we followed them out to their place. Mike and Julie live on a ten acre piece of land about three miles outside the city limits. They have horses and two dogs. Mike had planted some corn on about an acre this year and it was doing well.

He and I walked out to look at his crop while the girls stayed in the house. We peeked inside some of the ears to check the kernels. The plants were about five feet tall with lots of ears on them. “I can recoup my investment and a little more, selling the crop in the farmer’s market in October,” he told me as we walked through the noisy stalks.

Mike led me into the center of the patch and showed me his dope plants. They were nearly as tall as the corn and were covered with fragrant buds. I got dizzy just inhaling their aroma.

“I harvested one plant the other day,” Mike told me. “It’s drying in the barn. Let’s go check on it.” I eagerly followed him to the barn. He’d hung the plant, roots and all, upside down on a big nail in the tack room wall and wrapped it in plastic. Nearly six feet long, it was dry, but full of resins. He felt the buds and broke a few of them off and handed them to me. “We can wrap those up for you to take home.” Then he broke off another huge bud for us to smoke on that night.

Back in the house, the girls were sitting on the couch in the family room and flipping through the channels on the big screen TV. Their conversation broke off when we came in and they looked up at us with strange looks on their faces. I didn’t take much notice of that, as I was eager to smoke up. When Sara saw the long bud in Mike’s hand she broke into a big grin. They were on the couch so Mike and I took seats on pillows on the floor on the opposite side of our wives.

After sealing my gift in a sandwich bag, he crumbled some of the other bud onto a magazine and stuffed it into a pipe. He lit it and passed it to me. The pipe went around the table, back to Mike again and back to me before it ran out. We sat back and enjoyed the buzz. “For home grown, that’s good shit, I said. Mine was never this good.”

My head was fogging up the way it used to do when I got high. It had been a long time. I reached for a peanut from the bowl on the table just as Julie knocked a paperback book off and leaned forward at the same time I did. I turned my head and got a flash of her tits when her shirt gapped open. She caught me looking and gave me a wicked grin. “Mike, Dan’s looking at my tits again.”

“Damn it Dan, if you want to see them, why don’t you just ask?” They all laughed at my obvious embarrassment -- especially Sara, who’d kidded me in the past about my leering at Julie. My face got hot and I glanced at my wife. Sara was laughing as hard as Mike and Julie.

Well, I was stoned, so I just blurted out, “Well okay then, let’s see ‘em.” I didn’t expect what happened next: Julie unbuttoned her shirt and let it fall open. As I’d thought, she was braless. Her tits aren’t too big, but that night I learned that they are nicely shaped and very pretty. Her nipples are large and round. They were sticking out -- I guessed it was because she liked being looked at. When I looked again at Sara, I saw she was as surprised (and as fascinated) as I was. She was also looking at Julie’s tits, her mouth open.

Julie pulled the sides of her shirt open and stuck out her chest. Sara hooted and almost fell off the couch. Mike just chuckled as he reloaded the pipe. I stared. Julie stared back at me with a fiery look in her eyes I didn’t quite get. We smoked two more pipes before Sara waved her hand to decline another hit. “I’m so fucked up now, I’m about to start stripping like Julie.”

Mike encouraged her, so I nodded at her, too. “Yeah. Fair’s fair, after all,” I said. Sara had a tee shirt on so -- after glancing again at Julie grinning at her -- she just jerked it off over her head. She was wearing a bra and she turned her back to Julie and asked her to unhook it. She turned back to us and let the bra slip off her arms. She dropped it to the floor next to her shirt. Then she mimicked Julie’s earlier pose and stuck her grapefruit sized tits out for our approval. Julie just took her own shirt the rest of the way off so they were both sitting there topless in their jeans. Mike applauded, staring mutely at Sara’s tits.

Well, my dick had gotten hard when Julie bared her tits. With both of them sitting there with their tits out, the fantasies started rolling through my head. This was approaching the scene I’d had in mind earlier, when Sara asked what we wanted to do. I looked at Mike, who was ogling the two pairs of breasts in front of him just as hard as I was.

“What about you guys?” Sara asked. If we’re gonna be half naked, you should be, too.” Mike looked at me and winked. I got the message. We took off our shirts and grinned at the girls. Julie threw a handful of peanuts at Mike and Sara gave us a raspberry. “Huh-uh, Dan, you and Mike don’t get off that easy,” Sara said. “We’ve seen your bare chests before. You gotta give us more than that.”

Julie chimed in and argued on Sara’s side, naturally. She got up and walked around to where Mike was sitting. She rolled him back so he was lying on the carpet. Then she started to unbutton his jeans. He grabbed her hands and they struggled a little bit. Mike didn’t put up too much of a fight. She had his jeans open and halfway to his knees before he stopped her.

I could see Mike’s hard on behind the baby blue bikini underwear he was wearing. I glanced over at Sara who was grinning and staring at it, too. She glanced at me and blushed a little bit. I just grinned back at her. I didn’t care if she wanted to see Mike’s dick, just like I knew she didn’t really mind me looking at Julie’s tits.

While Julie finished helping Mike out of his jeans, I stood up. The dope was making me bolder than I would have otherwise been. Sara looked up at me. She was still grinning, but then her eyes got big and her mouth dropped open. I knew she had just remembered that I had put my jeans on that afternoon without underwear. I opened my pants and pushed them down. My stiff cock popped out and I felt my face heating up again. Nevertheless, I was committed by then. Mike and Julie were both surprised that my cock and balls were smooth and devoid of hair.

Julie and Mike stopped wrestling to watch me strip, their mouths dropping open at my hairless state. None of us had shoes on, since Julie and Mike liked to keep their carpets clean. So it was easy to just kick free of my pants, pull off my socks, and sit back down on my pillow stark naked, my dick pointing at my chin. Julie grinned at Mike and he allowed her to roll his tight undies down his legs. His cock was as stiff as mine was, but he was ‘fully furred’. Well, after some stoned debate, the girls decided to give in to our insistence to join us in our complete nudity.

The four of us just sat around naked, half embarrassed but at least two thirds turned on. Once we were all naked, we weren’t sure where this would go. I knew what I wanted to do, and I was pretty sure Mike had the same idea. What else do four stoned people do when they all get naked together?

That’s right: they play cards. Julie jumped up and grabbed a deck of cards from the shelf. I could tell she was a little bit embarrassed about it all by then. She said, “I guess Strip Poker is out of the question...” and shuffled the cards.

Sara looked kind of stunned as her eyes went from Mike’s stiff dick, to Julie’s naked sexiness, to my own eyes. She didn’t seem to know where to look. She liked being naked with me at home when we were alone, but she had always balked at my suggestion that we go public -- at a beach or a clothing optional resort.

Now here she was, stark naked with me and our equally naked best friends. But, truthfully, what easier way to get used to social nudity than with our best friends? We played a few hands of Blackjack while we all got used to being -- and seeing each other -- naked. Mike’s and my cocks drooped as the initial excitement wore off. The girls went to the kitchen for drinks.

We watched their asses as they left the room. Julie is meatier than Sara. Many guys would consider her fat, but not me. Her broad hips swayed side to side, raising alternately each of her round ass cheeks. Sara sort of slinked smoothly when she walked. I found myself nearly drooling over both of them.

I looked over at Mike and his eyes were where mine had just been. He saw me looking at him and he grinned. He reloaded the pipe and handed it to me. I sucked on it while he held the lighter to it. In a quiet voice he said, “What comes next, buddy?” My eyes went to his face and back to the glowing bowl of the pipe. I held the toke in and passed him the pipe, wondering how to answer.

When I let the smoke out, I coughed and shook my head. “I don’t know, man. We can just play some more cards or pool, or ... we can finish the trip.” He smiled while holding the smoke in his lungs.

Then I asked him, “What do you think they want?” I inclined my head toward the door to the kitchen. He shrugged and blew out the smoke.

“No telling,” he said, in that choked voice when you’re trying to hold on to the hit. Mike exhaled and looked at me seriously (as seriously as a guy can be when he is seriously fucked up and sitting on the floor with his best friend, naked together for the first time) and said, “Well, I think Julie is horny as hell and wants to fuck. I wouldn’t know about Sara.”

I held the dead pipe in my hand and then Mike asked me, “Would you like to fuck Julie?” I took a deep breath and then decided to just be -- mostly -- honest.

“Sure! Who wouldn’t? She’s hot, man. I’ve told you that before.”

“Nah, man, I mean really -- tonight. I wouldn’t mind. That’s only if Sara wants to trade you to her while she tries me out.”

I just looked at him. I nodded. Glancing toward the doorway to the kitchen, I said, “I’m just not sure how Sara feels in all this. She’s never even let me take her to a nude beach before, for Christ’s sake. I’m surprised she’s gone this far. She probably wouldn’t mind you fucking her, but I doubt she’d go for the idea of me fucking Julie.” Inside, I was doing a happy dance. I’d been wondering what it would be like to get between Julie’s strong legs for years. “But from the way Sara was staring at your dick a bit ago, I know she’d like to try you out.”

“Well, Julie and I have talked about swapping and we decided that if we ever did it, it would have to be with you guys.” His admission surprised me. Oh, Julie and I flirt sometimes -- just like Sara and Mike do -- like the way she’d busted me for peeking that night. But I had thought it was all in fun and nobody really cared.

Sara had given me good-natured shit about me wanting to get into Julie’s pants, but she let me know she really didn’t care if I looked at and flirted with other women (but didn’t touch them). Or flirted, as long as she had the same options. Which she did. That had been one of our first agreements we ever made.

“Well, if Sara is going to buy into the idea, it will have to be Julie who talks her into it,” I said, not holding out much hope. Mike got up then to put on some more music. I noticed that his hard on had returned. I have to say, though I’m not really familiar with those things, he has an impressive dick. It’s thicker than mine at the base, and it looked longer, but it tapers more. The head is small so it looks kind of like a curved cone. He, like me, was circumcised.

My cock is pretty much the same thickness all the way up to the head, which is wider than the shaft, like a six inch tall mushroom. There’s a flare where it joins the shaft. In other words, it’s pretty normal, according to most of the things I’ve read.

Just about then the girls came back in. Again, I compared the two of them, from tits to pussy. While Sara shaves all of her pubic hair, Julie is trimmed to a narrow strip above her slit. I couldn’t tell without really staring (and a closer examination), but it looked like she was hairless down below -- where it counted.

They had beers for us and wine for them. “Sorry to take so long, guys,” Julie said. “We were just ... discussing our, uh, situation.” Sara flashed a quick glance at Julie and blushed again.

“What situation is that, Julie?” I asked her.

“Well, with the four of us being naked and all,” She glanced at Sara. Sara gave her a little nod and her cheeks turned even pinker. Sara looked at me nervously. Julie continued. “Well, Mike and I have been thinking it might be fun to ... well, to swap with you guys once.” Sara continued to stare at me, gauging my reaction, I guess. I knew better than to jump up and down with joy, though that was what I felt like doing. ‘Once, my ass, if I have anything to say about it,’ I thought.

In the way couples who have been together a while do, Sara and I conferred wordlessly: I raised my eyebrows at her in inquiry. She nodded and smiled at me and then glanced toward Mike -- obviously at his dick. She looked back at me and her smile turned into a lusty grin. She nodded harder, blushed more and said out loud, “If you want to, I do.”

So it was settled. I didn’t say anything. I just got up and pulled Julie to her feet. Mike had put on some slower music than the old rock and roll we’d been listening to. I pulled Julie into my arms and felt her tits against my chest and her warm thighs sliding against mine, my stiff cock rubbing against her soft warm belly as we danced. My hands slipped down to caress and knead her fleshy ass. I kissed her neck.

It felt so exciting and different holding another naked woman after so long, especially one so physically different from my wife. She gasped and clutched me tightly against her soft tits. I pulled my head back to look at her but she just followed and started kissing me frantically, shoving her tongue deep into my mouth.

Knowing what we were all going to do -- and knowing we all had approved it -- raised the lust level in the room. Sara got off the couch, too, and grabbed Mike as he turned back from the stereo again. “I know you said you didn’t want to dance tonight, but I thought you might have changed your mind,” she said. Mike eagerly took hold of my wife, hands on her ass, pulling her tightly against himself, and there was no more talking for a while.

We just swayed with the music, made out, and enjoyed the freedom we’d granted each other. Turning one time, my eyes met Sara’s. She mouthed the words that looked like she said, ‘I love you.’ The song ended and Julie took my hand. She led me toward the hallway. Her musky scent caught my attention as I walked in her wake. My mouth watered.

“Let’s all get on our bed. I’d rather do this all together than in separate bedrooms,” she said. Mike and Sara agreed by just following us down the hall. We went to their big bedroom at the end of the hall. Sara and I had both been in there before, of course, but not for sex. Julie pulled me around so the backs of my knees were against the bed. Then she pushed on my chest.

I toppled to the bed on my back and she followed, straddling me, her juicy cunt leaking all along my belly and chest. She crawled up my body until she was straddling my head and grinning down at me. “I know what I want first,” she said, her voice was low and sexy. “Sara says you’re good at this.”

I reached up and took hold of her ass again and pulled her fragrant crotch to my mouth. As I’d hoped, her pussy was shaven bare under the narrow strip. I kissed her all over, everywhere I could reach, using just my lips to nibble before using my tongue. I licked the crease between her mound and her thighs on both sides. All the time, her musky scent filled my already intoxicated head. She sighed and let it turn into a moan. I looked up above her slightly protruding belly and between her tits at her face. Her eyes were closed and her fingers were pulling at her nipples and pinching them.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.