Rupita's Revenge

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Desi wife is raped by FIL. Gets even.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Rape   Incest   Indian Female   Indian Erotica   .

Rupita’s husband of six months was away on a business trip. He had been gone three nights which was the most they had been apart since their wedding. From the shy virgin at the wedding, she had learned to enjoy sex and the separation had her dreaming about it in her sleep.

But this night she was awakened in the wee hours and realized that it was not a dream-erection sliding in her yoni. It was not her husband’s either! It could only be her father-in-law that had come up behind her as she slept and raised her sleeping garment. She pretended to stay asleep and it wasn’t long before his much smaller lingam spurted its cream inside her and he withdrew.

When she was sure he was gone she went to the toilet and rinsed out as much as she could. She and Sushil were trying to make a baby so this was very upsetting. In the morning her father-in-law acted as if nothing was different, expecting her to serve him his meals and do all the domestic chores. As soon as he left for the day she quickly went down to the family clinic and told them what happened. They were not shocked, because women were often used for a man soft pleasure and they gave her a pill that would make sure that none of his seeds took root. They also restarted her birth-control because they knew that he would surely take his pleasure of her again.

Indeed, she once again felt that unwelcome penetration and also tried to betray that she was awake. The next night he did not make as much of the pretense but simply got in the bed with her shortly after she retired. She refused to face him however and made him enter her from behind. His small organ and short duration gave her no pleasure, something she that she was glad about.

When her husband returned home she was very unsure about telling him, not wanting to create a big family disruption and hoping that his presence would stop the unwelcome sex. She did greatly enjoy having him between her legs and that helped her feelings a lot.

Things seemed to go okay for about a week and then apparently her father-in-law got too horny and he simply came to her while her husband was at work and said “I want you again”. Apparently since there were no consequences he figured it was all right with her, but without asking of course. She bent over the table and he penetrated her from behind like the animal that he was. When she felt his hot spend she was glad it was over.

This was going from bad to worse and if she did nothing it would continue. So she thought sought the wisdom of an older woman who lived nearby. This woman had befriended her in the past and listen carefully to the story. Then she spoke, “My dear friend, this is happened to me so I do understand your anguish. Since it is such a close family member this could create much hurt if not done carefully. We must find a way to make this man realize what a bad thing he is doing.”

This older woman was along-time widow with a wrinkled face but she was about the same size as Rupita and had similar hair. Two days later she had a plan that made Rupita laugh.

She said, “Tell him that the table is too uncomfortable and to come to your bed first thing in the morning. Be on your stomach already so he just has to lift your gown. Raise up your ass and don’t let him see your face. You have said that he just uses you so he won’t care. Then on the third day he will get a surprise.”

On that day, the widow was lying on her stomach with her ass in the air on Rupita’s bed, wearing Rupita’s gown and with her hair fixed the same way. When the father-in-law was trying to achieve penetration of the widow’s long-unused pussy, Rupita turned the bedroom light on and took several pictures as the widow smiled for the camera. FIL fled!

When Rupita found him she made it clear that if he touched her again, word would go around town that the widow was his girlfriend and there were pictures to prove it. He stuttered and was unable to speak and fled again.

The two women celebrated with a bottle of wine. The widow’s only regret was that she had not actually been fucked, something that she missed but had no opportunities to try any more. Rupita wondered about offering her husband during her monthlies. The widow’s breasts were much bigger than her small ones and her husband liked looking at busty older women on his computer, she knew. Maybe in the dark the wrinkled face wouldn’t be a problem? She’d ask him the next time her bleeding started and he wanted pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.