The Joy of Anal Matchmaking - Cover

The Joy of Anal Matchmaking

Copyright© 2018 by L. Sprague Campbell Jr.

Chapter 2

The anal matchmaking project had gotten off the ground with a big bang.

Surprisingly, a number of the state level feminist organizations jumped on board the train and threw their weight behind it making it a hot ticket item for the progressive wings of the most popular political party. It seemed on the surface to be counterproductive to women’s issues but the long term results would free up females from the mundane needs of child-rearing and allow them to join their male partners without being hobbled by a bunch of rug-rats holding them back from their rightful place in an equal society.

The Catholic females thought it was long overdue because it took all the guesswork out of conception if the male sperm were deposited in the female anal tract and not into their baby-making equipment where there was always a chance of something not going right and the nasty business of abortion came in to spoil the freedom of a girl that just wanted to have some fun.

Several articles were written for women’s magazines that proclaimed taking it up the ass was a great boon to a woman’s metabolism and would help females to keep their figure much longer than using their feminine folds to receive male spunk.

The average American female’s behinds became the focus of male attention and women sighed a sigh of relief relieved of the need to expand their bosoms artificially to meet male expectations. Tits were much easier to control and bras became a thing of the past in lieu of control top pantyhose and thongs that displayed female ass cheeks with openness and pride.

The younger girls were able to adapt to the new norms in displaying their naked asses because they had been conditioned to show their hindquarters at younger and younger ages keeping up with the liberalization of youthful freedoms and acceptance of underage sex no longer considered real sex when it was done using a mouth or their rear door.

It was the geriatric female population that had a hard time losing their reluctance to show off their private backsides and the very concept of taking it up the ass was still considered by most of them to be demeaning and humiliating beyond belief.

There were protests by the older American females carrying signs that said things like “Hell no, my ass belongs to me!” or “I don’t bend over for any man at any-time!”

Some of the protests turned violent when the progressive woman’s league showed up at the selected venues wearing cut out jeans with their ass cheeks hanging out like white flags tempting the horny males looking for an excuse to sodomize any naked cheeks they could find in the middle of the chaos.

There were thousands of female bare-assed protestors that had to be incarcerated in assorted detention centers all over the country and forced to accept re-education with repeated spankings and acts of sodomy to get their ass in gear with the national “take it all the way up” project that was leading the way to anal perfection.

It was quite noticeable that the younger American females got with the program without much difficulty but the older females were reluctant to bend over for their assigned mates and lubricate their tightly clenched sphincters for nocturnal sodomy.

Eventually, those older females were considered malcontents and were assigned to anal brothels run by the government to loosen up their tight little brown eyes and smile and say “thank you” when they got a nice deposit of spunk between their hindquarters.

In the worst cases, it was necessary to tie these females down to allow the process to continue without incident and they used the padded cuffs to spread-eagle them face down on the rows of mattresses lined up in the sodomy barracks for hands-on live practice in surrendering their rear doors to male pleasure. The problem females could be seen morning, noon and night limping down the hallways with that signature recently fucked dirt hole stride that identified them as anti-anal love-making detainees being re-educated in the “take it all up inside” process.

As soon as they passed the final attitude check of their anal readiness status, they were able to be released back out into the anal-oriented society and take up their face down and ass up position with lots of personal pride in going “bottoms up”.

The exposure of female bums soon reached a point in western society that it caused males to eventually leave their flies open for a quickie in public when they were aroused by an enticing backside with an inviting sense of welcome. Plump bottoms soon became the norm and females came to expect strange males with obvious erections to approach their rear ends and link up with their softly rounded haunches like aircraft landing on an airport with a nice wide runway. Copulation and fornication were running rampant in the ass-focused society and females pretended to totally ignore the approach of such out of control ass inspired dicks in public.

The scene in schools was even more chaotic with female schoolteachers of average good looks being taken anally by the male students in front of the entire class in ways that caused the young girls to experiment with the boys by sitting on their cock exposed laps to see what would come up in response.

Even in church on Sundays, the ass exposed young females wore hats and a veil over their faces to show piety but left their bottoms exposed in accordance with the new civil action rules to show that they were just normal pretty young asses looking to have a little bit of fun.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.