Horny V - Cover

Horny V

by Richard the Third

 

Incest Story: A boy and his mother.

Caution: This Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Cream Pie   .

HEY!

My name is Michael, known as Mike to everyone except, Mary, my mother.

She calls me Michael all the time.

It is just us living together in a two bedroom apartment.

I am 17 and she is turning 34 in a week During the week we are on opposite schedules, I go to school she is a waitress.

She has a strict ‘no working on weekend,’ so we can spend time together. Every third Saturday we go grocery shopping together, every fourth Saturday we go to a movie together. The other Saturday’s we spend as much time together as possible. We rest on Sunday!

I had a sister named Jessi, and she had a husband named Elvis, but they took an Amtrak trip to see some friends up in Milwaukee, and a truck stuck on the on the track causing an accident that killed 41 people!


It took a year to really get over it, so we made a schedule that would give us lots and lots of time together.

I cook dinner during the week, and she fixes dinner over the weekend.

Recently this happened...

I was putting together some grilled cheese sandwiches and she came up behind me, put her arms around my waist. I knew it was her, but I said, “Chelsea, I told you not to surprise me. My mother will be home any minute.”

Her left hand slipped and ended up pressing the front of my pants.

“Will you please stop it Chelsea. I don’t want to be hard for my mother!”

“I know you know it’s me, hunky boy. How long since you have been with a girl?”

“I have never been with a girl, not counting Jessi!”

“You and your sister, she was only 14 when the accident happened!”

“Let me put these in the oven before I respond to that!”

The tray a dozen sandwiches were in the oven.

“Let me explain,” I said. “She looked so much like you and I love you, but that wasn’t practical, so I let her give me blow jobs, but she didn’t like the taste, so I came all over her face - she liked that!”

“I can’t believe that!” She said. “How many times did that happen?”

I turned to check on the sandwiches, and said, “Maybe a dozen or so!”

“Is that all that you two did?”

With the slightest hesitation I said, “No!”

She wasn’t behind me anymore, and I felt her hands unzipping me.

I knew the story would do that, and she had my enlarged dick in her mouth sucking on me.

“When did you get so big?”

“I have been this big since turning 12, mother. Jessi loved to watch it get bigger in her hand. Sandwiches are ready to pull out!”

“Turn off the oven, I can wait until you are done!”

I wasn’t even 8 inches long, but she seemed to enjoy doing it as much as I enjoyed having it done!

Between slurps she said, “You never answered my question. What else did you do?” And she went back to work.

Considering it was all a fib, I said, “She let me perform oral sex on her, and she liked it a lot!”

“Your father liked it as well, we did it every night I wasn’t on my period.”

I was feeling the urge so I told her that I was close, “I have a really big load mother it has been almost a week since I jacked off!”

That was the truth, and she moved forward and I was completely inside her mouth.

She took her long fingernail and was tracing it along my ball sack and I started to empty inside her mouth.

Oh my god, it felt so good for my real first time.


After dinner, the sandwiches and cold milk, she brought me into her room and stripped me naked.

She quite alluringly asked me to do the same.

Enough time had passed I was fully hard and she dropped herself straight down on me.

The little I knew about sex included that after the first cum, the second may take a while.

“Mary, what size are your tits?” I asked looking straight at them.

While she was having her fun, she said, “34C, a lot bigger than Jessi’s, weren’t they?”

“I never asked her what size she was?”

“She was 30AA, I believe,” Mary replied. “Did you two ever fuck?”

“No,” I said. Damn, one lie leads to another!

She lowered her chest and I loved touching and suckling her 34s.

The slickness inside her was the best feeling in my entire life.

She was making lots of noise and I felt her release. I hoped it was cum and not pee, but right about then I came again, she laid on me and said, “I love you so much! Can we do this all the time?”

“Whatever you want I will do for you ... believe that!”

From that point on, every night after dinner we traded off blow jobs and, on the weekend, we fucked each other as much as we could.

I hope Jessi isn’t turning over in her grave?

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.