Half a Motel Room Is Better Than None - Cover

Half a Motel Room Is Better Than None

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Having the same last name is not the same as being married. Female Murphy meets Male Murphy courtesy of a booking program error. Now, The the two Queen-sized beds are put to the test. At some point, coupling might commence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Once a girl gets laid by a pair of identical twins, she can’t go back to just one dick at a time.

Of course, in this case, it was a Peter and not a dick.

Mary like to call them Peter number one and Peter number two although the second twin was called Patrick and not Peter. The all had the same last name but were not related or married, it was just a coincidence.

She did her best to remember the differences between the two Peters but kept mixing up their cocks in her memory and was thoroughly confused as to which was which when all was said and done. The only thing that stuck in her memory was that Patrick loved sticking his thing in her tightly clenched rear door and spanking her ass cheeks at the same time while his brother looked on disapprovingly as in his mind it was wildly inappropriate.

Mary did her best to hide the fact that she loved being ass-fucked and spanked at the same time, but her mouth did little to hide the happiness she felt at the total humiliation.

Peter number one was giving her a nice foot rub with the new beauty lotion from her favorite store. His fingers were all over her soles and in between her sensitive toes. He squeezed each one and pulled on them individually until she was driven up the wall by her sexual frustration.

She thought to herself, “Oh my God, I got to have it right now. Dare I ask him to do me, or would that seem to forward and out of character?”

Instead, she simply pushed up her sleeping gown slightly to give Peter a good look at her pink panties pasted tightly to her lonely twat. She knew that if he got nice view of her trembling pussy, he would eventually knock on her front door and ask politely for entry to her lush garden. She pushed the ass fucking fetish out of her mind because it made her feel dirty and not uplifted like with the thought of Peter’s thick cock spreading her labia with his demanding shaft.

She pretended to be reading the woman’s magazine, but carefully studied his reaction to peeking at her pretty pussy.

When she saw his trousers tent out in front, she knew her mission had succeeded.

Now, all she had to do was just wait him out and let him make the first move. Of course, she would be all flustered and shyly demurring but deep down she knew she needed Peter’s dick more than anything else in the whole wide world.

It didn’t take the dear boy overly long to get her panties all the way down to her ankles. She wanted them off so she could move her legs in various angles to accentuate her pleasure points with her legs spread wide and high.

At least he was cunning enough to realize that she was primed for hard fucking from the puddled wetness in her cunt. He slapped her ass telling her she was a naughty girl. She loved that sort of treatment but pretended to be both submissive and contrite offering her rear end for his enjoyment.

Mary loved the stretched feeling that Peter’s cock instilled in her feminine core. She placed her hands under her hips and pushed her ass up off the white fluffy carpet to meet and great his descending dick with waves of passion sweeping over her writhing torso like a Tsunami of unchained lust.

Her orgasm was strong, and it took her by surprise because she had hoped the session would last a whole lot longer. Still, it mollified her needs and her overwhelming urges to have something hard inside her to scratch her desperate itch that could not be denied.

Fortunately, they had finished their main business when there came a knock on the door and it turned out to be Peter number two, the other half of the talented twins.

Mary hoped her face didn’t have that stamped on look of “just been fucked” and she kissed her other heartthrob flush on the lips much to Peter number one’s distinct displeasure.

It was obvious he had the instincts of a first finder and her considered her ass his personal property or at least with a right of first refusal.

Mary sat between the two brothers on the wide sofa, and she allowed them both to play with her innate in extended slap and tickle. Shortly after, she found herself wedged in between them with them covering her wet and wonderful holes with their identical equipment.

They didn’t realize she had already activated the hidden camera in the cubby-hole in the closet to record their depraved use of her lush body with humiliating harshness.

Somehow, Peter number one had landed on her back with his huge cock buried in her generously shaped ass and she was concentrating on opening her rose-bud for his horizontal pleasure without creating a chaotic fuss.

Peter twin number two was slightly miffed, but he pushed aside his sulking long enough to take possession of her available oral entryway to slide his lubricated dick into her submissive pie hole holding her head in place with both hands.

The pair of twins worked her over from both ends with a well-practiced rhythm acquired by years of interludes with cooperative females. They worked as a team to bring the female to a swift release as quickly as possible. After that, they toyed with their partner at leisure subjecting her to degrading exercises that stole her spirit and self-respect in ways too subtle to recite.

Mary was entirely complicit with their three-way fetish because she secretly loved the humiliation and shame and the feeling that she was doing something dirty no matter how nicely it tingled her privates.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.