Half a Motel Room Is Better Than None - Cover

Half a Motel Room Is Better Than None

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Having the same last name is not the same as being married. Female Murphy meets Male Murphy courtesy of a booking program error. Now, The the two Queen-sized beds are put to the test. At some point, coupling might commence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

I must confess up front that my return to my favorite motel room was not until almost six weeks later due to the unexpected demise of my maternal grandmother who had passed away in her sleep.

She had left me a tidy sum of cash and other assets and I felt suddenly vulnerable to men making goo-goo eyes at me wondering if they were after my physical attributes or my bank account as their primary goal.

One of the pall bearers was my first cousin Ralph who had been recently divorced from his wife of fifteen years Priscilla. Priscilla was one of those Boston Irish girls that never let you forget her roots had begun with the Mayflower and not on some tramp steamer bringing in a bunch of Micks escaping from the potato famine.

My side of the family was comprised mostly of those same potato famine escaping Irish farmers and maids looking for the American Dream all wrapped up in a nice package with a pretty red ribbon.

Ralph and I were almost the same age but he was older and acted like he was stumbling around in the dark without his wife and two small children that he doted on.

I had the heard all the rumors about his pussy-chasing obsession that had finally spelt finish on his fairly long spousal experiment. The family wrecking female was actually a classmate of mine and I had always wanted to be just like her because she got guys into her bed just by batting her pretty blue eyes with a hint of a promise in them and she was quick to get into a doggie position looking over her shoulder and giving them lots of verbal instruction on where she liked it best.

Her name was Faith and I felt a bit common with my name of Mary and looks that didn’t shine a candle on hers. My submissive nature had me on my knees in front of her a couple of times even though I was not really into carpet munching if the truth be known.

I felt sorry for poor Ralph and knew he lived in a tiny apartment with a history of knocking pipes and paper-thin walls that let one know all the secrets of the people next door. Still, I followed him home on that sad Sunday afternoon to catch up on all the things I had missed in the past few years including the story about his split with his wife. I discovered his side of the story was completely different and that his wife had encouraged his affair with Faith as a way to spice up their dull married life which suddenly seemed quite boring to her in the carnal relations department. Actually, his story seemed quite plausible because I knew how easily Faith had me down on my knees licking her pussy like some crazed teenaged experimenter looking for a thrill.

Of course, I never told Ralph about my grievous sins with Faith and I knew he understood my feelings about his mean-spirited ex-wife with her skinny ass pretending she was a Queen and all other women were a bunch of whores ready to spread their legs at the slightest opportunity.

I sat on the side of the bed with him because there was actually not enough room for easy chairs in the small apartment unit.

We were both sipping Johnny Walker from his bottle in little paper cups and I knew it was not classy but I didn’t care because I was remembering that summer at the beach when he had shown me his exciting dick all hardened up and ready to hump the first female he came across. Well, since I was female and without any other prospects, I offered up my pussy to him like some dumb chick with no boyfriend and he was the one that broke my cherry wide open for the very first time. They say a girl never forgets her first time and here it was fifteen years later and it was as clear like a mirror remembering the sound of his steady pumping into my no longer virginal snatch.

Somehow, we managed to get his less than enthusiastic cock out of his trousers and I went to work on it with my skillful lips and tongue until I had him as hard as a rock and looking for pussy to bury his blues inside.

The bed was noisy as hell and what with it banging into the wall I was certain someone would be knocking on the door before Ralph was telling me his load was ready for launch.

I was surprised to discover he had changed his preferences and he was banging his big dick on my tight little sphincter sooner rather than later with serious intent. I had become so addicted to anal loving at that point in my life that I welcomed the deviant aspects of the adventure and pushed my ass up high to take him deep inside.

His anal entry was quick and effective. Soon, we were both feeling the magic of dick sliding between a pair of nicely rounded ass cheeks slapping balls on my hair free vagina and a sensation that informed me that my orgasm was soon to be a full-blown reality.

Ralph kept calling me by his wife’s name but I didn’t care because I knew he was punishing her for be a scheming bitch of the worst sort and deserving of a little pain to pay her back for her devious ways.

In fact, I encouraged it because I kept shouting insults at him to make him take me even harder. It was so good that I had multiple orgasms before he even flooded my baby-maker with his spunk stored up from long months of separation from his cheating wife.

When he climbed up on my back and started to spank my ass cheeks like I was a naughty little girl, I considered telling him to please stop but we reached a point where I was getting a real kick out of his harsh treatment and could only think about what he was going to do next to humiliate me pretending I was his ex-wife and defenseless in his hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.