FYI - Cover

FYI

by Big Ed Magusson

Copyright© 2018 by Big Ed Magusson

Erotica Sex Story: A story in Nick Scipio's Summer Camp Universe Gina's back for spring break, and there's a lot the Coulters need to tell each other... NOTE: The events in this story occur during Book 4 Chapter 20 of Nick Scipio's story Summer Camp. However the author recommends reading Summer Camp through Book 4 Chapter 18 and also Bent, TMI, and Broken before reading this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Voyeurism   .

Chris let out a heavy sigh. He poured himself a scotch and then paused. Then he poured some more. So what if it’s the middle of the afternoon? It’s been a long week.

He wandered into the living room looking for his current mystery novel, but paused. The girls were out by the pool, taking advantage of the warm spring day to soak up some sun. They’d picked lounge chairs that were almost directly in front of the window to lie on. Their nude bodies glistened in the sun, though there must have been a cool breeze because of the way Gina’s nipples stood erect.

He was only mildly surprised to see Erin lying between Gina and Leah. She’d been over a lot since dumping Sean. Apparently spending time with her best friend helped keep her mind off the break-up. As was fooling around with her best friend.

Chris smiled. He’d come home late a night or two earlier to discover Erin sitting on the couch with Leah kneeling on the floor before her, going down on her. He’d been too exhausted to do more than wave on his way through the room before going upstairs and collapsing in bed.

His dick twitched at the memory. I probably could’ve stayed to watch, he mused, if I hadn’t been so tired. Damn Reagan and his Star Wars!

He swirled his drink and frowned. Reagan’s surprise announcement of his Strategic Defense Initiative had sent the entire station scrambling. Ted wanted experts of all stripes in front of the camera immediately, and it had been Chris’s job to make it happen. He’d had to absorb a lot of military strategy, physics, and science in the past few days.

I could almost be a rocket scientist myself, he mused. After all, I have a long cylinder that rises up and explodes.

He laughed quietly at his own joke, but then frowned. Things were better with Elizabeth, but he still had trouble with that ‘rising up’ sometimes. He knew why, but knowing why didn’t matter. Too much had simmered below the surface for too long, and now that it had bubbled over, he wasn’t sure how to clean all the muck away.

Beth and Susan had helped. Not only had he had several good conversations with both of them over the last couple of weeks, but they’d demonstrated rather conclusively that there was nothing wrong with him, sexually. All his plumbing worked just fine, thank you.

They’d also demonstrated that it worked just fine with Elizabeth. He smiled at the memory. He’d come home the day of his birthday to find the three of them kneeling in the living room in see-through harem pants and tops that Susan had found somewhere. Elizabeth said his present was to be pampered, pleasured, and screwed until he passed out in bliss. They’d managed that, he recalled with a grin. And Elizabeth had been gratified that he’d saved every load of come for her.

No, the rest of the time, it was just the muck getting in the way. And he couldn’t exactly ask Beth or Susan to join him and Elizabeth every time.

Maybe I just need to find more women.

He snorted softly and shook his head. He’d been a swinger long enough to see what happened to marriages when one of the partners started thinking that way. No, he needed to patch things up with his wife, one way or another.

He raised his glass to his lips and discovered he’d already finished all of his scotch. He stood to get more and realized the scene outside the window had changed.

Erin straddled Leah’s thighs, slowly rubbing suntan oil into Leah’s back and shoulders. The blonde’s own breasts swayed as she worked and a light breeze tussled her hair. She smiled as she slowly ran her hands down the small of her friend’s back and across the top of her ass. Leah turned her head and said something, to which Erin laughed merrily.

As Chris watched, Erin rose enough to allow Leah to roll over. His daughter stretched catlike, and then placed her hands under her head. While sunglasses hid her eyes, she seemed to wear a contented smile.

Erin shared her smile. She poured more oil into her hands and then started rubbing it into Leah’s shoulders and upper arms. Occasionally she dipped lower towards the darker girl’s breasts, but it soon became obvious that those were just teases. A way of saying, “I’ll get to these ... in my own sweet time.”

Chris smiled. This could be good.

He obviously wasn’t the only one who thought so. Gina rolled onto her side so she could watch the show. Her dark sunglasses might have obscured what she was looking at, but her free hand now playing with her own pussy made it clear.

Chris’s cock stiffened. We said it’s okay to watch.

Except ... except he wasn’t sure he was really comfortable watching his own daughters these days. Leah and Gina had dropped pretty big hints about what they were going to do in the den the night Gina arrived, and Chris had decided that he had to not watch if he was to maintain his boundaries. He’d made a point of mentioning how much work he had to do and how tired he was and then failed to ‘get’ their hints. Given how tired they were the next morning, they’d had a long, intense evening. Meanwhile, that evening, he’d tried not to let his imagination run wild and failed. After tossing and turning beside an oblivious sleeping Elizabeth, he’d crept into the bathroom and gotten himself off. He’d immediately felt guilty, but at least he’d been able to sleep.

He didn’t need to sleep now. As he looked on, Erin filled her palm with oil once again and this time didn’t tease. Leah arched her back as her friend massaged the oil into and around her breasts. Erin pulled on Leah’s nipples a couple of times, helping make them stiff in the sun. She said something that caused Leah to chuckle.

Chris focused his gaze on Erin’s breasts. Erin I can fantasize about. He let his mind wander to memories of playing with Erin—licking her, playing with her breasts, being sucked by her. Kissing her.

Definitely kissing her.

Erin leaned forward and her lips met Leah’s. They remained entwined for a few moments before the blonde pulled back, poured some oil onto Leah’s belly, and started rubbing it in.

The hell with it. I’m just watching. Chris dropped his pants and began to stroke his cock.

Erin slowly ran her hands over Leah’s hips, abdomen, and upper thighs. When she began to squirm, Erin stood and shifted until she knelt over Leah’s face. Then the two girls settled into a sixty-nine.

Chris smiled and slowly pleasured himself. The girls seemed to be taking their time. Once Erin pulled up to sweep her hair out of the way, but otherwise they were languorous in their moves.

Chris let his mind slide to memories of fooling around with Erin as he watched. Her taste. The vision of her lips wrapped around his cock. What her lips felt like on his. It’s too bad we never screwed. That’d’ve been spectacular too.

In the distance, the garage door creaked and rose.

Elizabeth’s home. Chris pulled his pants up and fastened them.

The girls remained locked in their pleasure. On the far side of them, Gina continued to play with herself while she watched. Chris barely pulled his own eyes away when his wife walked in with an armful of department store boxes.

“My, this is a surprise,” she said. She set her purchases down on one of the chairs and he did the same with his empty glass.

“We’ve got enough tape now for a few days,” he said. “Bill’s got things under control, so I figured I deserved a little time off and came home early.”

She smiled as she walked over. “I’m glad.” They exchanged a quick kiss. “I’ve missed you this week.”

The slight innuendo in her words was enough hint after all their years of marriage to know what she meant.

“I’ve missed you too,” he said.

“So, maybe, if the girls aren’t around... ?”

He smiled. “They’re outside,” he said with a flick of his thumb toward the window.

Elizabeth’s grin grew as she took in the sight. “Oh, my ... Have you been watching long?”

“No, they just started.”

“It looks like they’re well beyond ‘started.’”

Chris followed his wife’s gaze back outside. The girls had moved to towels on the ground where the three were in a mini-daisy chain, each licking and fingering another while being licked and fingered herself.

“Would you like me to suck you while you watch?” Elizabeth asked.

Chris tensed. “Uh ... no. How about if we go to our room?”

Elizabeth gave him an alluring smile as she slid out of his arms. She trailed her fingers down his chest, and then across his hard dick.

“Yes, let’s.” Then she turned and sauntered toward the stairs.

In the bedroom, they briefly kissed before disrobing. Chris just shucked his clothes and lay in the middle of the bed, fondling his erection. Elizabeth made a show of stripping off her blouse and skirt. After unhooking her bra, she caressed her breasts and pinched her nipples a bit. Then with a salacious grin at her husband, she rolled her panties down and stepped out of them. She knelt on the bed and smiled.

“Shall we go straight to the main event?” she purred.

“Are you wet enough?”

She slowly nodded and grinned. Then she straddled him and sank down until his cock was engulfed within her.

“Mmmm,” Elizabeth said as she began raising and lowering herself, “I’ve missed this.”

Chris put his hands on her hips and smiled. He savored the familiar sensations of sex with his wife.

Elizabeth appeared to be in the same mood. She didn’t speak, but kept her eyes closed as she rode him. Then she leaned forward so they could kiss as he slowly thrust into her, her nipples brushing across his chest as they did. After some time, they rolled so Chris was on top. He rose on his arms so she could play with her clit while they made love. He held a steady pace at the angle he knew worked best until she gasped and came.

After Elizabeth caught her breath, he pulled out and straddled her chest. She sucked the head of his cock while he stroked his lower shaft until his own orgasm arrived. Her eyes danced as she swallowed all he had to offer.

Chris slowly eased to the bed beside Elizabeth. She curled into his side and he stroked her back. They just cuddled and basked in the afterglow for a while.

This is the way it should be, he thought.

Elizabeth nuzzled his neck and lightly caressed his chest. “Maybe you should watch the girls more often,” she murmured.

“It wasn’t just the girls.”

“Oh?” She looked up at him, eyes wide.

He smiled at her. “It was you, too. You are one sexy woman. Sexier than all the girls combined.”

She chuckled. “Flatterer.”

“Well, I wouldn’t want you thinking I need help getting it up for you.”

Elizabeth didn’t quite roll her eyes.

“Besides,” he said, “you were hot to trot too. Glad I was home?”

“Of course.”

He grinned. “And I’ll bet the girls didn’t get you worked up.”

She laughed. “No, it was the shoe salesman.”

“What??”

Elizabeth actually flinched at the sting in Chris’s voice. She studied him for a moment.

“Do you remember how we agreed I’d tell you about my adventures right away?” she said.

“Yes...”

“Well, I had an adventure.”

The afterglow turned to iron in Chris’s muscles. He forced himself to remain outwardly calm. Elizabeth liked to refer to her infidelities as “adventures,” because to her, that’s all they were. To him...

He took a deep breath. “Go on...”

“If you’re going to get angry—”

“I’d rather know.”

“Fine.” The allure was gone from her voice, replaced with a factual, informational tone. “The shoe salesman had a foot fetish. I got him off.”

Chris’s imagination raced. “You blew him?”

“No! No, we agreed I wouldn’t do that unless it was someone we’d already played with together.”

“Good, because if it was like Bob Reynolds...”

She let out an exasperated sigh and pulled away from him on the bed. “You agreed that was a nice thing to do for him. You agreed that if you’d been home, you’d’ve enjoyed watching.”

“But I wasn’t.”

“Do we really need to go through this again?”

Chris let out a long breath. “No.” He closed his eyes because as much as he didn’t want to ask, he knew he had to ask.

“So what did you do with the shoe salesman?”

She studied him for a moment. “Are you sure you want the details?”

“What did you do?”

“Fine. I tried on some pumps and they pinched my toes. He started to massage them and I realized he was really into it.”

“Okay...”

“It was cute. He was cute. And he was paying a lot of attention to me.”

Chris ignored the implied jab from a past argument and motioned for her to continue.

“So,” Elizabeth said, “I picked out six more pairs of shoes to try on and while he was getting them from the store room, I moved to the back where it would’ve been hard for anyone else to see what we were doing. Then I let him worship my feet.”

Chris blinked. “Worship?”

She nodded. “His foot massage was wonderful. Especially when he realized I didn’t mind that it was turning him on.”

“But you got him off.”

“I did. I ran my foot over his dick through his pants when I was sure no one else could see.”

“And he came?”

She laughed. “He most certainly did! He had to untuck his shirt so the tails could hide the wet spot.”

“It sounds like you enjoyed him doing that.”

“Well, of course. It was flattering. And it’s not like I did anything, really. He just loved my feet.”

Chris rolled his eyes. My wife and her “adventures”...

“The best part was,” she said, “he gave me the shoes for free. I only took two pair; I figured six would be a bit much.”

“Really? So you got him off for some shoes. Pretty nice payoff.”

Elizabeth’s demeanor turned to ice. “Did you just imply I’m a whore?”

“If the shoe fits—”

“How dare you!” She rolled away and glared back at him. “You’ve got some bloody nerve!”

Chris winced. The words had tumbled out before he’d had a chance to think about them, and now her English accent was strong, which meant she was really angry.

“I’m sorry,” he said, “I was making a bad joke.” The weight of all the fights of the past month landed back on his chest. “A really bad joke. I’m sorry.”

“Bad and not funny,” she snapped. “How dare you!”

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t’ve said it.”

She stood and then turned to snarl at him. “I can’t believe you would even think I would trade sex for shoes.”

“I said I was sorry.”

She huffed and put her hands on her hips. “I can’t believe you would think it.”

Chris’s irritation welled up. He sat up and met her glare with one of his own. “You’re right!” he yelled, “I shouldn’t think it because you wouldn’t do it. You’d just fuck him for free, like you fuck every other guy we know!”

He expected her to storm out, like she’d done the first time he’d thrown that line at her, but to his surprise, she just shook her head and looked at him in disbelief.

“You can’t get over it, can you?” she said. “Are you really that insecure?”

He let out a ragged sigh and buried his head in his hands.

“You need to get over it, darling.”

He shook his head. “No, it’s not insecurity about the men you’ve been with. I mean... , “ he shrugged. “If I was insecure about that, we wouldn’t have started swinging.”

“Then why does it keep coming up?”

He looked up at her. “It’s not the men you’ve been with. It’s the men you’ve been with that I don’t know about.”

“But there aren’t any!”

“Not anymore. Not now that I know about Bob and Jason.”

“I’ve already apologized for not telling you about Bob when it happened. It really did slip my mind. As for Jason, come on, you really can’t hold that one against me. It’s not like you haven’t screwed his wife, for Chrissakes. And if you’d been at Camp instead of working around the clock, you’d have joined us.”

“I can’t cut back at work. They need me.”

“I need you too. And if I can’t have you with me, I need you to be understanding about my adventures without you.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.