What Dreams Are Made of - Cover

What Dreams Are Made of

Copyright© 2018 by littlefrog454

Chapter 13

Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Artificial Intelligence Singularity sends back copy to change world's future. Recruits genetically engineered sex slaves from 2222 to recreate Master's Harem, for man who helped invent machine that caused it all. Discover that aliens were really responsible for it all. Track down interstellar sentient Mother Ship.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Time Travel   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex  

Originally we had just planned to activate the other Bob’s and steal away from Landoo leaving the people there at the Slaver’s mercy. Of course that was before we got to know them anyway. Now that we did we intended to kill all the Slavers and save our friends.

A, B, and C Pods had undergone an extensive rebuild and makeover. They were as native as we could get them. They had also recruited some of the locals into our ranks again too, and I had even had sex with some of them. Other than having six nipples, the other lower four nipples were sensitive, but the breasts themselves were vestigial only two real breasts were functional today. They, the upper two that were left, were in basically the same place as Earth Girl’s breasts, high on their chests. There was very little difference between the females of this totally different species and our Earth Girls. Well lets say externally right now there was very little difference in them after some creative plastic surgery was done, ha, ha.

It seems that there is a lot to the theory that ‘form fits function’. The basic idea behind this statement is that the ‘form’ of a biological entity (e.g. organs, structure, ect.), its size, shape, color, etc., is a consequence of those things responsible for the ‘function’ of that entity. That is, the purpose that it serves the organism as. What it does determine is what it looks like, not vice versa. Another way of expressing this is ‘function precedes form’. This ‘form follows function’ occurs even at the cellular level where enzymes, transporters, shuttles, etc are employed. The fin of a fish will look like the fin of a porpoise, a whale, or a seal though they are on entirely different levels of the evolutionary ladder. That also accounts for the wrist joint and the hand with it’s four fingers and opposable thumb for gripping.

Those things that work are retained by natural selection due to their abilities to perform a function, thus groups of such things are related structurally, and ‘genetically’ because that ‘form’ allows the most efficient function or use to occur. Oftentimes things undergo exaptation wherein a preexisting entity acquires a new function based on similarity of mechanism or parts of a mechanism in is usual function. This can occur where there is a complete isolation and the resulting divergence like the marsupials in Australia and New Zealand.

Of course there is also the theory that we all originate from the same progenitor ages and ages ago. That some Forerunner civilization had seeded the entire universe. Whatever I found that Earth Girls are not that much different than Cline Girls. I take my little girls word that Cline males aren’t much different either.


In less than 24 hours fifty or more of the Ray’s were going to be landing on this planet with their bodyguards and God knows what other things. Not only did we have to kill the Ray things we had take down the bodyguards and disable the landers they came in to be safe.

Hopefully we could do all this without having to resort to the nasty little trick the Ray’s learned and detonating all the ‘Box’ like the Ray’s did originally to the Builders. Seems there was no way to detonate just one when they are in relatively close proximity to each other and not shielded. The only thing we had control of in that case was the size of the resultant blast. It was either all or none. We had learned that lesson and all our ‘Box’ were double bagged shielded just to make sure that lethal radio signal never reached one of our ‘Box’.

Not only was our armor better now, we had finally figured out a helmet to block the EMP beam from our own brains. The armament we carried had vastly improved too. The girls were all mostly carrying MPS AA-12 CQB model 12 gauge automatic shotguns now. The weapon they were carrying was lightened to 10.5 lbs and shortened to 38.0 inches overall, but still retained the same 13-inch barrel length of Atchisson’s original. It is half a pound lighter than the regular model though and made of stainless steel and high strength polymer plastic now.

Uncommon to most automatic shotguns, the AA-12 fires from an open bolt. A feature more commonly found in submachine guns, as well as heavy and squad operated machine guns. It uses a standard 8-round box magazine, a 20-round box magazine, or a 50-round drum magazine. Due to the abundant use of stainless steel and the designed in tolerance for fouling MPS claims that the weapon requires little to no cleaning or lubrication in the field. The designer in fact states that cleaning is only required after 10,000 rounds.

MPS developed Atchisson’s original design into something simply known as Auto Assault-12, or simply the AA-12. It has been redesigned over a period of 18 years with 188 major changes and improvements to the original model. These modifications included changing the AA-12 from simple blowback, to gas-operated with a locked breech. When the bolt flies back after firing to cycle another round into the firing chamber, around 80% of what would normally be felt as recoil by the shooter is absorbed by a proprietary gas system they designed. Further the recoil spring grabs another 10% of that recoil. This leaves the final recoil a remarkable 10% of the normal recoil of a 12 gauge shotgun. The bottom line is one of my smaller and lighter little girls can point the AA-12 at a target and unload the full 8-round magazine on full-auto one handed without significant loss of accuracy.

But why we, well really they, adopted it was the fact MPS had also teamed up with Action Manufacturing Company, and Special Cartridge Company to combine the gun with FRAG-12 High-Explosive ammunition to make it into a multifunction weapon system. Plus they had the option to use what is refereed to as non-lethal (less lethal??) loads to stop people.

According to the Marine Corps Warfighting Laboratory’s FRAG-12 Shotgun Ammunition Fact Sheets for all three FRAG-12 rounds, these include high explosive (HE), high explosive fragmentation, antipersonnel (HE-FA), and high explosive armor piercing (HE-AP), there is very little they can’t stop. Of course we, ‘Daddy’s Little Darlings’ anyway, added a fourth type (TM-AP) a special thermite armor piercing round that would cling to anything it hit and burn a huge hole straight through it. Robbie himself was working on a small guided missile round that could be guided by the shooters own eye via an implant to it’s target.

All the rounds utilize a standard 3-inch 12-gauge cartridge case and propellant, which fires a fin-stabilized 19mm warhead with a MIL-SPEC 1316-compliant fuze assembly. The projectile only arms after being fired from the gun. Once one of them reaches 3 meters from the muzzle it is armed until it detonates on impact with the target.

Most of the girls carried several extra magazines in their Kevlar combat vests with several different loads in their tactical gear. This was plus what is popularly called non-lethal (less lethal??) 12 gauge ammunition. Less lethal includes rubber pellet cartridges, finned rubber projectiles, ballistic sand bags, barricade penetrators, door breacher cartridges, and other specialty loads.

I felt confident that ‘Daddy’s Little Darlings’, yes that’s what their T-shirts all said this week, could take out anything the Rays or their bodyguards had. Of course Bob had come up with a heavy-duty version of the EMP pistols we all carried too. We even had some underslung M79 grenade launchers which uses what the Marines called the High-Low Propulsion System to keep the recoil forces low, but lobes it’s substantial grenade a long way with pin point accuracy. Some of the 40×46mm shells they were carrying contained a parachute version of the EMP device that could put everybody not properly shielded to sleep if fired up into the air over the target. We figured to use them to start the party. It was too bad that we couldn’t put the Ray itself down that easily I grumbled to myself.


The operation went off without a hitch, Murphy didn’t raise his nasty head and Ann and the rest of ‘Daddy’s Little Darlings’ had even managed to recruit some of the local girls. They in turn had managed to place a small nanobot controlled chameleon transponder slap patch, or tracker unit, on all the Ray attending the duty orgy tonight.

These chameleon transponder slap patches or CTSP’s were Helen’s ideal. They were a 3”x 4”x .015” thick piece of black plastic that fit in the palm of the hand. When the agent passed the target they lightly slapped the patch on the target’s body. The light impact caused the nanobots to activate and extrude a bonding glue to lock it to anything it touched. Then it matched the coloring of the place it was at like a real chameleon. After that it started to communicate with the agents, and last but not least it could be remotely detonated like a shaped charge. All those years of being the First Daughter and being around the Secret Service and FBI were certainly not wasted I congratulated Helen.

The same local girls had also managed to ‘magic glue bomb’, think small water balloon, the lander’s hatches, or airlocks, closed. It wasn’t necessary for them to get in, it was just necessary to prevent the Ray from leaving the party too soon. In fact if the Ray were not careful with their crab like appendages they would become another ‘Tar Baby’ just hanging around, glued to their own lander, ha, ha.

With the 40×46mm shell M79 version of the wide spread EMP pulse grenade we managed to put down all the Cline on the island at once. After that it was a turkey shoot for the Ray. With the attached trackers they might run but they couldn’t hide.

In the end all the Ray were accounted for. They were rounded up and unceremoniously dumped in a large hole somebody dug and a hefty thermite charge thrown in with them. All that was left was ash and melted lumps of whitish metal when we filled in the hole on their still smoldering remains. No this was not all the Ray we were afraid, but it was a good start, and it was all the Ray that could know anything about Earth we hoped.


Our first meeting with the Cline government.

Cline civilization might have all the modern conveniences of Earth; indoor running water, luxury accommodations, pet-friendly community in walking distance to Whole Foods & fashion shopping. swimming pools, Internet, air conditioning, pet walks, fireplaces, TV, satellite, cable, dry cleaning, washer & dryers, convenient parking, No Smoking, and heated bedrooms, but it wasn’t Earth. It’s civilization was nothing like Earth’s and might not ever be even if we worked on it.

Oh, all the girls wanted to change it all right, but some of the my girls liked the ideal of feudalism too. They wanted to create a warrior caste of women and argued that the women we had already recruited would need to be that caste at the end of this if I expected them to live in this society. They also noted that we had the power to create that caste now and grant them their on property and lands.

At best I would call what the Cline had feudalism, another name for it might be a feudal dynasty in the Cline’s case. First you have to understand that Planet 1 was a mostly water world. There were no large land masses like Europe, Asia, and North and South America. Instead there were chains of islands like Japan and the Philippines all over it. The Earth is 71% covered by water, Planet 1 was covered by 85% water. There might actually be more land on Planet 1 than on Earth but it was spread out all over in large islands, ha, ha.

Early on the Cline had discovered a plant similar to bamboo and built ships. With their ships they conquered all the surrounding islands establishing a great feudal unity period as China did in the era of Qin and the Han Dynasties. Another name for it might be as I already said ‘feudal dynasty’.

Of course the Cline Empire’s nearest neighboring empire was the Renecso Empire. Their Empire was something like feudal Japan is said to have been. A four-tier social system, in which some Japanese lived above the system, and some so far below it as not to exist at all.

On the very pinnacle of their society’s pyramid was the shogun, the absolute military ruler. He was generally the most powerful daimyo, or military leader. When the Tokugawa family seized power in 1603, the shogunate became a hereditary title. Today the shogun would be very much like the prime minister in today’s Japan. The term, a shogun, directly translates to troops general. The government that was ran under the shogun in feudal Japan was called the Shogunate.

Feudalism was a combination of legal, religious, economic, military, and cultural customs that flourished in Medieval Europe and other parts of the world between the 9th and 15th centuries. Broadly defined, it was a way of structuring society around relationships that were derived from the God given holding of land in exchange for service or labor. Although it is derived from the Latin word feodum, feudum, or fief, which was used during the Medieval period. The term feudalism and the system which it describes were not conceived of as a formal political system by the people who lived during the Middle Ages.

The classic definition, describes it as a set of reciprocal legal, religious, and military obligations which existed among the warrior nobility and revolved around the three key concepts of lords, vassals and fiefs. In other words, the people that had the God granted right to own everybody, the people that owned the land and people on it, and the people that were owned to work the land.

A broader definition of feudalism also includes not only the obligations of the king to his underlings, the obligations of the warrior nobility to the king, but also the obligations of all three estates to the realm. The realm being the nobility, the clergy, and the peasantry, all of whom were bound by a system of manorialism, or medieval manors in which a lord enjoyed a variety of rights over the land and his tenants.

In the Cline’s case the place of God had pretty much been taken over by the Slaver who ruled everything. First I want to say that we tried to set them free, but that lead to so much chaos, trouble, and actual bloodshed that we had to resort to Robbie’s impersonation of a Slaver to restore order again. The Bulls, as the leaders were called, pretty well described them. For all I know it was selective breeding on the Slavers part.

Once order was restored by Robbie, and a judicious use of our EMP pistols, he tried to give the girls the power to run things. That was another instant revolt, females were unacceptable as leaders. Talk about culture shock. In the end we left things pretty much as they were, after all I was sure that my girls would primarily recruit from the female population that didn’t actually exist anyway.

After much discussion, more of the fake Slaver laptops were manufactured, and the girls became very good ventriloquist. Well ventriloquist with implanted laryngophones anyway. Long ago it was discovered that a device placed directly against the larynx, Adam’s apple, could detect the vibrations of the larynx itself. These throat microphones, were also called laryngophones. Since it was over the larynx it could be worn outside any face mask, this made it perfect for airplane pilots, and scuba divers, among others.

It can also pick up a mere whisper in extremely noisy or windy environments without the need or appearance of actual speech. In our case we all now have miniaturized sensors, called transducers, implanted along with a miniaturized wireless transmitter implanted under the skin of our throat and neck. There is also a one inch by .031 inch in diameter self contained version that can be injected with a pistol like device directly into the neck of the involuntary subject. With these devices and a little luck we can covertly bug the person itself. We have found it highly effective in interrogations, as the subjects subconsciously subvocalize secrets without actually realizing it when questioned.

Of course the male Bulls became very resentful of taking orders from females, even if they were carrying around a Master. I even warned the girls about that first massacre when the savages learned the rain put out the match and the gun wouldn’t fire.

As we were about to learn the females themselves had their own pecking order and we were upsetting it too. In our case we were recruiting girls so far down the base of the pyramid as to be invisible to the system. Men and women, really boys and girls, very few of which lived to a ripe old age, but were sharp of mind and body right now. The group that lived or died by their wits.

In no time we had quite a work force gathered, I hesitate to call them a military force, but they sure ain’t the ‘Peace Corp’ either. They all agreed to the nanobots where the Bob’s and their Builders will always know what they are actually thinking. Every time I think of this I remember the movie ‘The Shadow’. Believe it or not we all think it’s a good thing that the Bob’s and their Builders can read our darkest thoughts.

Anyway they would eventually be the crews of the fifty Bob’s we had up there waiting right now. Eventually they would all go back to wherever the original Slaver came from and free that planet from the Slavers too. After that they would send back a messenger drone, a organic ship like a Bob only much smaller, to report to us. There might not be a way to send back a communication faster-than-light but the small drones were the next best thing. We had all learned from our mistakes I like to think. No more free rides for the hired help or the hiding of our darker thoughts from the light.


How time flies when your having fun.

It has been over a year since we bloodlessly overthrew the Slavers on Planet 1. The ‘Termination With Extreme Prejudice’ of the Slavers doesn’t count as blood, even Robbie agrees with that. After much debate both here and back on Earth we, well mainly me, have decided that Earth will not be the center of this new confederacy we are building. Both Earth and the Builder’s planet coordinates will remain a secret and off any star maps or charts we draw up for now. On the other hand nobody objected to Planet 1, Landoo being our base for now. It was a sizable island and if necessary we could always custom make a bigger one.

The recruitment went well and we soon had literally thousands of new volunteers. Of course as predicted only 20% wound up to be male and 50% of those males dropped out before the first month of training was over. As you may have guessed by now most of our recruits have very little formal education, if any, so for the most part this is ‘Boot Camp 101’. They pick up most of this stuff real fast and learn to read and write at their own speed. Even the things that used to require a signature now accept a finger print after a verbal request and acceptance by the raw recruit.


Another year had passed and we had our 20 women crews for all the new Bobs. Each Bob had a number, I guess you would have to say a serial number. The new crew itself got to chose the name of their Bob. If their Bob agreed the name stuck and became official.

All the crews were trained and could use the Ray landers. They all had their links with their Bob and as proud missionaries of this new religion called Freedom they were on the way to free more women just like them. Though all the Ray were dead their bodyguards had all lived. They were all trained in the same way all Ray slaves are trained and there was no loyalty involved, just brutal dominance.

It was easy for Robbie to once again impersonate a Slaver and interrogate them for their information. It was even easier to give the woman team leader the dummy Master, the laptop like device, and train her to be a good ventriloquist. With the proper training the bodyguards soon accepted that the females were acting for the Master. The only problem with all this was the bodyguards, all the bodyguards, were on the raw edge of a complete nervous breakdown, and as unstable as nitro on a hot sunny day in August.

“So the 20 recruits are going to go back to where they came from and size up the situation. Then they report back to us what they find. We get to approve or disapprove their plan for freeing the population. Is that basically right Ann?” I questioned Ann.

“That’s the plan Harry.” Ann laughed.

“And we wait how long?” I asked.

“Really we’ll be updated every 24 of our hours by courier drone with recorded messages from the teams Harry.” Helen informed me.

“And if something goes wrong?” I inquired.

“We have a strong standby expeditionary force of a 1,000 well trained and equipped women troops and their 20 heavily armored and armed landers on Ellis Island prepared to fly up to Bob and magnetically clamp themselves to Bob’s hull on a moments notice. Bob himself can be there in hours.” Becky proudly informed me.

“I take it you have this invasion well under control girls?” I had to laugh.

‘“Chance favors the prepared mind.”. Was the statement, made by Louis Pasteur. Of course it often comes out as “Luck favors the prepared” or “Fortune favors the prepared mind.”’ Ann reminded us all.

‘“If you leave your life to chance, you can’t make a change. Chance may favor a prepared mind, but it doesn’t create change! Will does that Ann.” Israelmore Ayivor.”’ Becky added with a giggle of her own.

‘“Opportunity does not waste time with those who are unprepared.” Idowu Koyenikan and June Wilson, now get your pretty little asses back to work, chop, chop.”’ June Wilson put in snidely as a reminder to all of us to get back to work.

“So I take it we’re prepared.” I laughed.

“We are as prepared as we can get. The Slavers seemed to favor feudalism over any advanced social system. If something else is operating they would try to destabilize it and establish feudalism again. The other Bobs even said that they have engineered nuclear wars to destabilize entire world governments to reduce them back to feudalism.” Edith added.

“You mean Barbarism and savagery.” China put in.

“Then our work is to establish what kind of government we want girls?” I questioned.

“Right now we just stabilize what we have. Argue about what kind of world government your going to establish later.” Robbie added his part to the discussion.

“When do we get to name them?” Came back from several girls.

“I personally vote to leave them as Planet 1 through 51, and not argue about what the local residents or their nearest neighbor calls their ball of mud. We put P-1 in the middle of our star empire and work out from there.” I put in my take on the matter.


Why do girls think Camelot is so cool?

There was nothing cool about Planet 1, or P-1, as it was designated on our star charts now. If your father was a Nobleman you and your sister were Nobles too, but if your father was a sheep herder you would be a sheep herder too. Of course your sister might catch the eye of a Nobel and get snatched up and become a household maid between her other duties to the Nobles. If she was lucky she might marry one, but more likely she would become a mistress to one if she was lucky.

Sure there had not been any wars since the King and his fellow Gods had shown up here ages ago with their wondrous tools and inventions killing anybody that objected to their rule. But there wasn’t a chance of advancement in this brave new world either. One of the first projects the new King set into motion was digging a new sewer system and installing something called plastic pipe. Sure it was good for the King and his Nobles after all they weren’t digging the ditches.

Sure there was no longer a shortage of food, but who could stand the taste of, ‘food supplement meal #1 with necessary vitamins and artificial protein’. Meal #1 was the red bar of barely chewable stuff in the clear packet that were handed out as part of your payment for your labor. Sure it was nutritional but it smelled like shit and tasted like shit too.

You were eating this garbage while you knew the King and his Nobles, up there in the castle, were eating lamb chops from one of your most productive sheep. You, a serf, couldn’t say anything because you were a peasant and part of the land they owned. Hell a bonded slave, as valuable property, had more rights than you a serf these days Harry thought to himself as he surveyed the village around him.

Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse these new Gods showed up and took over. Well that’s what the average serf was probably thinking right now Harry reasoned. How do you get them out of that depression and on the road to ... to ... well something better. As we had learned the hard way there was resistance to change in the village itself.

This new freedom meant change, and change was bad the villagers had all learned long ago. More than anything the average serf just wanted to be left alone. So in the end Harry left them alone.


Over the next week the reports began to trickle in on the other planets we now owned. Not all of them were like P-1 Landoo. Several of them were very Earth like in their level of technology. Some of them even had the antigravity and use of their solar system. So we did have an industrial base to work with. Some of the girls even recommended we make several of the other planets the center or hub of the confederacy I was fixing to build. After much debate and lobbying I agreed there were better worlds to be the hub of the Confederacy.


Xanado

Xanado, or P-13, was the third planet from the sun. It had two moons, both of which were bigger than our own Moon Luna. Thankfully they orbited a little further out and balanced the gravitational force they exerted on Xanado itself. The Moon does have other names of course. It’s the Moon in English. It is known by many other names in various languages. It’s Luna in Latin, Spanish, Italian, and Russian. It’s Mond in German, Lune in French and so on.

Anyway Xanado, or P-13, was the most highly advanced planet we had discovered so far. There were five great large continents, plus the two frozen poles on each end to work with. The Xan’s were derived from something that looked a whole lot like a 7 foot tall Bengal Tiger on two legs. They walked upright and were manlike in appearance anyway.

The male and females both had very sharp and fully functional retractable claws and carnivore meat ripping teeth. The females had six functional breasts which were always exposed. In fact both males and females only wore a simple breechcloth or loincloth to cover both sexes genitals, but not the buttocks. Despite its functional simplicity, the loincloth comes in many different forms we were to find out latter. As to the upper torso both sexes wore elaborate harnesses crisscrossing their bodies, but leaving the breasts of both sexes free. By our standards the women were rather flat chested.

Unlike P-1 and the Cline, the average Xan had no ideal he was ruled by the Slavers. Harry and the girls were in a quandary over how to handle the situation.

“Look the Slavers went to a lot of trouble to keep this world from knowing anything about them. This was their base of operation. Even that ‘food supplement meal #1 with necessary vitamins and artificial protein’ came from this system the bodyguards said when we interrogated them.” Harry started.

“OK like Earth they were hiding behind a lot of criminal organizations, but...” Lucy Wilson started, but June cut her off.

“But nothing Lucy, these people think they have a democracy. They have the antigravity and they have explored this whole system. Their leading scientist have told them it’s impossible to exceed the speed of light and they are actually building a ‘Slow Boat’, a ‘Generations Ship’ to colonize another star system. We show up now and tell them we’re aliens and they’re being controlled and manipulated by the Slavers and they’re either going to call us liars, or shoot us, or maybe both.” June told us all.

“Or they’re going to say it’s a big hoax and laugh at us,” I put in my two cents.

“From everything the bodyguards said the Slavers own the only people in the government, scientific community, and news media for that matter that matter.” I had to laugh.

“Why do we have to do anything?” Lucy asked.

“Because we will need their industrial base to start making Box and eventually these leaders are going to discover or guess their favorite Slaver is dead or at least gone Lucy. At that point the governments are going to become very unstable very fast. Besides what do you think the Slavers used to control these people Lucy?” I asked Lucy and everyone that was listening on our party line, and I know that one day soon I was going to have to tighten up on communication on our party line. Sure Robbie said it was encrypted and unbreakable, but then the Titanic was unsinkable too.

“Slaves!” everyone answered back.

“So we’re in the process of freeing one sex slave at a time Harry?” June asked.

“Yea, it’s a bitch June.” I answered back.


Well it turned out to be much easier than that. It wound up that all five continents had their Supreme Leader under what they argued was a democracy. A democracy supposedly is a system of government run by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives. It’s hard to say if there has ever been a true democracy. On the other hand what we do have is a republic. A state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives, and which has an elected or nominated president rather than a monarch or king. Of course all of this was due ultimately to capitalism which is an economic and political system in which a country’s trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.