Things I Never Told My Wife - Cover

Things I Never Told My Wife

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Actor, director, and admitted cad, Terry Reichert has led a life filled with colorful-and beautiful-women. From his deflowering while skinny dipping to holding the love of his life as she died, from actresses to students, from stage crew to strangers-Terry never met a woman he wasn't interested in taking to another level. And during all this, he is a respected professor, industry professional, husband, and father who can honestly say, "I never went hunting for it."

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex  

THE SUMMER AFTER my senior year in high school—what I like to call the summer of bliss—started off with what had to be the strangest event of my young life. You already know Karen and I were together for a week, making out and making love whenever we could. Then Mother Nature interfered and we called our relationship to a halt as I was preparing to leave for my summer gig. That weekend, Jan and Sue asked me to double with them and told me not to worry about a date because they had it covered.

That was a relief. I was pretty disappointed that Karen and I came to such an abrupt conclusion. I knew we weren’t together for the long haul. We’d talked all the way back in December about our plans after school. I lucked out with a summer internship in Colorado that would keep me busy until time for classes to start in Athens. She was going east in the fall and had been accepted to a fancy women’s college in Massachusetts. I guess she decided not to go there as a virgin. But I really didn’t feel much like trying to find a last-minute date.

They picked me up Saturday evening early enough to get to the movie theater in Lima.

“Uh ... When are we picking up my date?” I asked.

“You’ll meet your date at the theater,” Sue said. Oh. Okay. I guessed that made sense. I wished I’d had a little chance to get to know her before we were in a dark theater. But I was only along because they needed a date for this friend, anyway. Every question I asked was answered by Sue. “You’ll see when we get there.” I was just a little worried she was setting me up with Wendy. Then I was hopeful that Marilyn was in town. That would be cool! I decided to just relax and let the evening take whatever turn it wanted to.

Good choice.

We got popcorn and hung around the lobby until the movie was almost ready to start. It looked like I’d been stood up.

“Come on. There’s no sense standing around out here,” Sue said. I thought it was strange that Jan hadn’t said anything all evening. Sue grabbed my hand as her other was caught in Jan’s and I was led into the theater. The lights had already gone down and the logo for Universal came on screen. We were seeing the new Steve Martin movie, Dead Men Don’t Wear Plaid. I settled in a seat with Sue between Jan and me. She used her elbows to push the armrests up without letting go of either of our hands.

Call me slow, but I didn’t figure out what was happening until she pulled Jan’s arm around her shoulders and firmly placed mine on her bare thigh.

“I hope you don’t mind being my other date tonight,” Sue whispered. I looked across her to Jan and he just grinned at me, letting his hand slip off her shoulder and down to her boob. Sue slid my hand up her thigh under her skirt. Holy fuck! We were going to double team her!

Well, suffice it to say that I have no idea what the movie was all about. Sue took turns kissing Jan and me. We took turns fondling her breasts and her pussy. There was way too much going on to pay attention to the movie. I think I was sucking on her left tit when the movie ended and she quickly pushed us away to pull her shirt down and pull up her panties.

“Get in front,” she ordered me when we got to the car. I obeyed but thought it was a weird idea. That would put her in the back seat with Jan driving. No such thing. She held the door until I had my seatbelt fastened and then she slid onto my lap and closed it. Jan had an automatic, so his right hand was free to run up and down Sue’s leg. She tucked my hand under her shirt to her bare boob and said, “Hang on tight.” I don’t know how tight it was, but I certainly focused on caressing those soft boobs and hard nipples. It didn’t take long before we pulled up in front of Jan’s barn.

We piled out of the car and ran for the ladder into the loft. Jan went up first to hold his hand for Sue. She pressed something into my hand and I realized she had given me her panties. I followed her bare butt up the ladder.

“I love you two guys,” Sue said after kissing each of us soundly. God! She was a good kisser. “I’ve wanted you both all year. You’ll do this for me, won’t you?”

“Both?” I said.

“At the same time,” she replied.

Jan and I had seen each other naked plenty of times in the locker room. It didn’t seem all that strange to strip with him while Sue shimmied out of her skirt and lifted her T-shirt over her head. That girl was something else. I was reminded of how much I liked sex with her. She started by sucking us both, stroking the cock that wasn’t in her mouth. I figured she had a plan for this and I’d just go with it. She drank down all the semen we produced on that first go-round. We kissed and then she started kissing Jan. I just worked my way south until I had my face planted between her legs. Marilyn had taught me what to look for and how to tongue her clit, but surprisingly there were few girls that would let a guy go down on them in high school. I fucked a lot more than I ate pussy. Sue didn’t mind. She spread her legs and let me at it.

I loved the taste of Marilyn, but Sue made me harder than a rock even though I’d just come in her mouth. She managed another climax while she was sucking Jan soon thereafter.

“How do you want to do this, Babe?” Jan asked. It was about the first thing I’d heard him say all night.

“Terry, lie down and I’ll get on top. Jan, get right behind me.” It dawned on me that she was going to take one of us in her pussy and one in her ass. Neither Jan nor I was huge. We had plenty, but we were no porn stars. “Hold me up so I can use both hands, Ter,” she whispered. I knew what that meant and put a palm on each tit. Sue was so excited she was dripping. I simply couldn’t believe it was happening. But disbelief was just beginning.

Once she had both hands free, she reached between her legs and grabbed our cocks, holding them tightly together. I really wasn’t expecting that! Then she wiped the heads through her flooding slit and lined us up so she could back onto both our cocks at the same time. In her pussy! Once the heads were inside, we just kept sinking. Jan was practically lying on top of both Sue and me as both our cocks collected the juice from her pussy. We started sliding around a little and in a minute got into a rhythm of back and forth thrust and withdraw.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.