Things I Never Told My Wife - Cover

Things I Never Told My Wife

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Actor, director, and admitted cad, Terry Reichert has led a life filled with colorful-and beautiful-women. From his deflowering while skinny dipping to holding the love of his life as she died, from actresses to students, from stage crew to strangers-Terry never met a woman he wasn't interested in taking to another level. And during all this, he is a respected professor, industry professional, husband, and father who can honestly say, "I never went hunting for it."

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex  

THE LAST WEEKS of high school seemed to break down everyone’s inhibitions. Everyone in the senior class at least. But there were a few others, too. Like Wendy. She was two years behind me in school and we’d met a couple of years earlier at a church party with one of those silly games where we were passing an apple from person to person using only our chins to trap it against our chests. You can get into some interesting positions like that.

I was afraid Wendy was having an asthma attack when I passed the apple to her but she said she was fine and then gripped me in a vice-like hold as she made sure to get as much body contact as possible. Eventually, she got her chin coordinated with mine and took the apple. The next person in line dropped it when Wendy tried to pass it to her.

I was a sophomore and Wendy was just an eighth grader at that time, so I never really thought about it again. She was a tiny and frail little thing. It’s not like she was a mature woman. I saw her a few times during my junior and her freshman year. I tried to be friendly to everyone, so I smiled at her and asked how she was getting along in high school. Just trivial stuff, you know? I think she was blushing the entire time we talked and I resolved not to embarrass her again. She probably had a boyfriend in her class she was afraid would see us talking.

During senior year, it seemed like she was often in my line of sight. I got used to seeing her in the hall or disappearing into a classroom here or there. I don’t think we spoke at all until early spring—about the end of March—and then it was only because Sue spoke to me.

“If you don’t take that little girl out at least once before you graduate, she’s going to wet her pants.” I looked at Sue, wondering what the hell she was talking about.

“Who?”

“Wendy Pearson. Look over my left shoulder as you give me a kiss. She’s watching.” I leaned forward to kiss Sue and could see Wendy looking down the hall toward me. Then I forgot her and concentrated on kissing Sue. Principal Richter had pretty much given up on stopping seniors from PDAs as spring wore on. I guess we were all pretty horny and showing it.

“Really?” I asked when we broke our kiss. Sue hugged me. “She’s just a little girl. I can’t take her out.”

“I didn’t say you should fuck her, though I’m pretty sure that after a couple of dates she wouldn’t mind. Just fulfill her little girl fantasies and ask her out to a movie. Or better yet, ask her to go to the cast party for the musical next weekend.”

“Yeah. Right. I don’t know about this, Sue. I wouldn’t mind taking you.”

“I’ve already got a date. I don’t have time for repeats right now. It’s almost graduation time.”

“Well, I’ll see if I run into her.”

“You will.”


I’m not sure yet if Sue was arranging things behind the scenes or if things just worked out to get us together. It was after school the next day when I walked out the door and ran smack into her. When a ninety-pound quarterback runs into a two hundred-pound tackle, things are going to fly. Fumble! I caught Wendy before she fell backwards off the school steps but her books and papers went flying.

“Are you okay?” I asked as I held her up. She was trembling.

“I ... um ... oh ... my books.”

“I’ll get everything. Why don’t you sit here and rest a minute?”

“Okay.” I hurried around catching papers before the wind blew them clear to the football field and then gathered up her books. I couldn’t help it when one of her notebooks fell open and I saw a big heart drawn on the page with the initials T.R. in it. I glanced up at her, sitting on the steps where I’d directed her. Her knees were opening and closing, giving me a good view all the way up to her panties. Nice legs. So, she was a little flat-chested. Those legs. And Sue was obviously right. She had a crush on yours truly. I couldn’t think of anyone else in our school with the initials T.R. I needed to check my yearbook. There was no mistaking the blush on her pale skin, though. I closed the notebook and stacked everything together.

“Where are you headed with all this?” I asked.

“Oh, I just decided I didn’t need everything and was heading back inside to dump some of it in my locker. But they’ve locked the doors now.” I looked up at the glass doors and the empty hallway beyond.

“Well, let me carry them for you, then. Which direction is home?”

“Home? Oh. That way.” She pointed off to our left and I held out a hand to help her stand up. She didn’t let go as she led me toward her house. “I’ll show you.”

I had to shift the stack of books and papers a couple of times to make sure I didn’t drop them but she really wouldn’t let go of my hand as I walked her home. Oh, well. I’ve never really objected to holding a girl’s hand and walking beside her felt like I was a big brother leading a little sister by the hand. My own little sister wouldn’t start high school until next year when I was gone. I wondered who would be her protector.

We got right up to her door and she unlocked it.

“Would you like to come in?” There was a distinct quiver in her voice.

“No. I don’t think that would be a good idea. Here are your books and papers. Uh ... If you’d like, maybe you’d join me for the cast party Saturday night.”

“Oh! Um ... Yeah.”

“I’ll have a ticket for the show for you and you can just wait for me to get my makeup off then we’ll go. The show starts at seven-thirty.”

“That would be ... nice. Thank you!”

“See you then.”

I learned a lot about Wendy that weekend. Her mother was a single parent and she hadn’t seen her dad in years. He just kind of disappeared. Her older brother graduated two years ago and she was kind of lost without him. He always protected her because she was so weak. I asked her about that and she said she’d had asthma since she was little and was a pretty sickly child. Things had improved since she grew up.

I looked at her critically when she wasn’t looking. Well, yes. She wasn’t quite the child I had considered her. She was probably padding her bra because there hadn’t been that much tit there when I walked her home earlier in the week, I was sure. But she had a nice face and had worn a short skirt to the play, showing off legs that definitely weren’t a child’s.

Then I did one of the stupidest things I’d ever done, though it didn’t seem stupid at the time. She was cute and fun and I asked her to the spring formal. I was running late on getting a date lined up for the dance that was just two weeks away. It seemed everyone I thought of already had plans. From her reaction, you’d think I’d just given Wendy an orgasm. Later experience told me maybe I had. She agreed enthusiastically.

She immediately wanted to know if we were doing anything next weekend and I begged off, saying I had plans and would be away. Then I had to get some plans made!

When I picked Wendy up for the dressy dance, she looked spectacular. I think she knew what her best feature was because she wore a short party dress that exposed her legs from mid-thigh down. It was a short bodice, too, and left everything from her chin to where most girls would sport cleavage bare.

“You look really beautiful tonight,” I said as I took her hand.

“Thank you. Mom helped me pick it out.” I had yet to meet her mom but I couldn’t imagine what kind of mother would choose such a daring dress for her daughter’s second date. I appreciated the effort, though.

I found Wendy to be a very cuddly date that night. When we were dancing, she was pressed up tight against me. When we were sitting, she was leaning against me. When we were walking, she was hugging my arm. And when I glanced down at her, I could see straight down her dress, including glimpses of her nipples on little mounds on her chest. There was no bra encasing them.

“Hey, can we switch partners for a dance?” Sue asked. I knew her date as one of the nice guys in our class, so I didn’t mind letting him guide Wendy to the dance floor. Sue clutched me immediately. “Run for your life,” she whispered.

“What?”

“If I’d known that girl was stalking you, I’d never have suggested the first date. I thought she just had a crush. She thinks you’re her life partner. You aren’t safe.”

“Seriously? We hardly know each other.”

“Believe me. I wouldn’t be surprised if her mother was conveniently away when you take her home. She’ll be pregnant by daybreak.”

“Oh, God!”

“Good luck.”

I released Sue and Wendy ran back to me, immediately clutching my arm and rubbing her cheek against me as if she were a cat marking her territory. We got through the rest of the dance and I took her home. Wendy was true to Sue’s prediction.

“Do you want to come in? My mom is working nights this weekend. No one will ... bother us.”

“Wendy, I don’t think that’s a good idea. You shouldn’t invite strange guys into your house.”

“You’re not strange. A little weird maybe but not a stranger.” She reached up and gave me a kiss on the lips. Her arms wrapped around my neck like a vice, holding me to her as she opened her mouth wide.

“Wendy! Wendy, cool down.”

“Mom said boys like a lot of tongue when they kiss.” What the fuck did her mother do, anyway? Wendy pulled my face down to her again and there was a little struggle on her front porch as I tried to push away from her. I swear to you that what happened next was an accident that would do ecchi anime credit. I ended up pushing her away with my hands on her boobs. Booblets? Regardless there was something soft and squishy in my hands.

“I ... I’m sorry, Wendy. I think you should go in now.”

“I didn’t mind. I wore this dress so you could see them and touch them. Come inside and I’ll pull it down and you can play with them all you want. I love you, Terry.”

“You’re a long way ahead of me on that, Wendy. I don’t think it would be good for us to see each other again. I’m not who you think I am. Goodnight.” I fled! Run as fast as you can? Yeah! I was in the car with the doors locked and the engine running. I looked over my shoulder and saw her still standing in front of the door. Shit


I spent the better part of the next two weeks avoiding or outright hiding from Wendy. I’d see her in the hall and turn to walk away. I checked around every corner I turned to see if she was waiting there. I was tardy for three classes when I had to wait in the next hall because she was standing in front of the classroom door.

And then it was senior week.

I don’t know if most schools have senior week or if it’s just country and small town schools or if it’s unique to our school. But seniors have the entire week prior to commencement off. Supposedly, it’s to prepare for commencement, which for us was the first weekend of May. But really, how much of that time is spent practicing marching into the gym and picking up our caps and gowns. We used it the way I supposed most kids did. We partied.

There were some pretty crazy times. I didn’t have my own car, but Jan was willing to fill his car with warm bodies, as long as most of them were female. He had a way of convincing cute girls they should ride with us. Of course, I’d never hold the shotgun seat away from a girl. So, I was usually in the back seat bracketed by two. And we had a little fun back there. There wasn’t a night that week when I didn’t get kissed and have a little grapple. All that, of course, was getting me pretty horny and Jan declared Friday night to be our private party night. He’d been auditioning girls all week and told me to relax; he had it all worked out. I wasn’t too surprised to find Brenda, a popular cheerleader, hopping into the passenger seat. I was pretty shocked, though, when Karen got into the back seat next to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.