Things I Never Told My Wife - Cover

Things I Never Told My Wife

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Actor, director, and admitted cad, Terry Reichert has led a life filled with colorful-and beautiful-women. From his deflowering while skinny dipping to holding the love of his life as she died, from actresses to students, from stage crew to strangers-Terry never met a woman he wasn't interested in taking to another level. And during all this, he is a respected professor, industry professional, husband, and father who can honestly say, "I never went hunting for it."

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex  

MY SENIOR YEAR in high school was marked first and foremost by getting my driver’s license and second by playing the lead in the all school musical. I was eighteen years old and just walked into the license branch in Lima (with my dad), took the written test, got in the car and drove the examiner around the course, and received my license. That was it.

But a driver’s license expanded my horizons. I could drive myself and was no longer dependent on being transported around by my parents. Dates took on a whole new meaning. Of course, I still had to make arrangements for the car and tell my parents where I was going. And the first thing I did was drive the 130 miles between Prairie and Cincinnati to see Marilyn. I also stocked up on condoms. Marilyn showed me some of the most beautiful things in Cincinnati, including her naked body.


“Terry, you know I like you a lot.” My cock was steeping in her juices. I certainly hoped she did. “I mean, obviously I like you enough to fuck you. And if you can get back here again or I can get back up to Prairie, I’m sure we’ll do it some more. But don’t expect me to be a girlfriend, okay?”

“I guess. What are you trying to say?” I drew circles around her left nipple with my tongue.

“I’m trying to say I’m not going to just wait for you. We’re seniors and there are other boys I’m interested in. I won’t be faithful to just you. Or to anyone for a few years.”

“Oh. Yeah. Long distance relationships can really suck.” I thought about Jesse and started to pull away from her. She grabbed me to keep me in place.

“Any relationship sucks. I mean, think about it. Do you think Sue doesn’t want to fuck you? She’d drop her panties in a New York minute if you so much as looked at her.”

“Well, she’s kind of Jan’s...” I cut myself off. Jan was out with Annette this weekend. Sue wasn’t Jan’s anything. “I see. You think I should do that?”

“As long as you keep a condom on that thing when you do it. They say when you fuck a girl, you fuck all the guys who have fucked her. That’s probably most of the guys in your class. Maybe some girls.”

“Shit! And with you?”

“I only woke up last spring. There haven’t been that many. Yet.”

“Marilyn, I really like what we have. If it isn’t a relationship, that’s fine. It’s a little more than a quick fuck, though.”

“Yeah. I really like it, too. Maybe someday long into the future we’ll meet up and be ready for more than what we’ve got. Not just now, though.”


I did get back down to see her a couple of times that winter. But it’s a lot harder to find a place to do the deed if you can’t just toss a blanket on the ground. Snow and cold kind of put a damper on things. So, I started dating around as a senior. And eventually, I dated Sue. She was the only other girl I’d ever seen naked and it was getting harder to remember Marilyn’s body when I saw Sue almost every day.

“Never on the first date, Terry. Sometimes not on the second. But every guy who lasts till the third gets a piece. So, this is number one. Are you asking me out for number two?”

“Hell, yes, Sue. I think you are a lot more than just a hot chick. I actually like you.”

“That’s a relief. I wasn’t judging you, but sometimes a guy is just looking to get laid when he goes out with me. If he’s turned down the first time, he doesn’t come back.”

“Guys are kind of idiots, aren’t they?”

“Yeah. But that’s what makes them so easy to lead around by their balls.”

“Is that what you do? Am I going to get led around by my balls?”

“No. We’re going to go out. We’ll have fun. We’ll fuck. You and Jan are different than the other guys in our class. You’re discreet for one thing. I don’t think anyone in school has heard a word about Marilyn. Guys brag about their conquests. I know my name has been mentioned in the locker room more than once. Those guys? They’re going to come back for a class reunion in ten or twenty years with a wife who thinks the world of them. She’ll find out from me what kind of lover he was in his teens.”

“That’s cold, Sue.”

“Yeah. I know. I wouldn’t be telling you this if I planned to do it to you. Just don’t turn into a jerk, okay?”


Sue had a plan to fuck as many guys in our class as she could. She was well on her way before we started dating. Of course, everyone knew we weren’t going together. We spaced our dates out over several weeks and took others out between them. And we started doing the deed on the second date.

“Kiss me again, Terry.” The pleading in her eyes was so strong I couldn’t resist. We spent a long time just kissing and petting each other. I loved the feel of her breasts. They were a little smaller than Marilyn’s. Marilyn had just a little sag. She wouldn’t fail the pencil test but if she gained any weight, all bets were off. Sue’s breasts had no sag at all. They stood out as mounds on her chest and didn’t hang down or even slip to the side when she was on her back. Each one was crowned by a bright pink areola and nipple. I loved to suck on those tits. And she loved it, too. But we always started with kissing.

“I’ll kiss you any time you’d like,” I breathed.

“I might take you up on that. You know kissing—with our tongues moving against each other, tasting the other’s mouth, licking our lips—kissing is a lot more intimate than fucking. When we fuck, you’ll just hammer a hard cock into my wet pussy. There’s none of the subtle playing, teasing, breathing each other’s air that happens when we’re kissing. So, kiss me again and start getting my clothes off.”

Yeah. Kissing was pretty incredible with Sue. She was not only a willing participant, she actually taught me a lot about kissing. I’d only had limited experience with Jessie and Marilyn. With Sue, it was like getting a college degree in kissing. I studied diligently.

Taking her clothes off was a treat. She was incredibly good looking. Long blonde hair that showed her Nordic ancestry. Lithe frame, tiny waist, and shapely legs. She knew she looked good and was proud of showing herself to me. I loved looking at her, especially since I knew that once I’d had an eyeful, I’d get to fuck her. I never failed to be rock hard by the time she finished undressing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.