At the Pool - Cover

At the Pool

Copyright© 2018 by stimac

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Wife and stranger have a mutual masterbation session

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Interracial   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

The following morning I was tired out.

When I’d met Mike for lunch the previous day and told him of what had happened at the pool he’d come back early from his meetings and had fucked me repeatedly all night, cumming at least 3 times.

Mike had subsequently gone to work when I got in the lift to go down to the pool.

The apartment we had been lent was in the fourteenth floor.

The lift stopped at the second floor and David got in.

Coincidence, but he wasn’t dressed for the pool, smart shirt and trousers.

He greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and pressed himself close to me, incase I’d forgot the previous day!

“Sorry, can’t make the pool today, something has cropped up business wise and I may need a couple of days, but give me your phone number and I ‘ll send you a text when I’m going to be there” he said.

Cheeky fucker I thought, though I was disappointed as I was dying for a repeat.

I gave him my phone number straightaway!

I’d dressed accordingly, beneath my wrap was a micro white bikini, when I say micro it barely covered my slit and nipples, I also had on the same red 4” heels.

As luck had it, the sky clouded over an after a hour or so I went back to the apartment and caught up in some much needed sleep.

I must have slept a long time as I was woken by my phone ringing.

It was my husband who was ringing to say he’d be home in a hour and that we were invited for dinner that night at a swish restaurant with some of his colleagues and wives.

I eventually got up and had a shower, that woke me up.

The temperature had changed, outside was a blazing sun and even the apartment was hot.

I decided that I’d wear a red linen dress, it was quite tight fitting and came just above my knees, I’d use the the same red heels and a pair of sheer red knickers.

It was too hot for stockings or anything and the dress really held my tits up.

My husband arrived and changed rapidly as we were being picked up in 20 minutes.

We arrived at a large restaurant, it was meat, meat and more meat with an unbelievable amount of salads.

The restaurant was quite full and there were 12 at our table.

The guys were interested in talking business and I was sat with a couple of other wives.

The food was delicious, meet so tasty and tender and also lots of it.

The other wives were quite fun when I received a message bleep on my phone.

When I opened my phone there was a message

“Go and take your knickers off and leave them in the basket outside the ladies toilet” it said.

I didn’t recognise the number at all, but realised that it had to be someone inside the restaurant.

I looked up and around, as I said the restaurant was full.

I didn’t recognise anyone, so who had my number and secondly told me to take my knickers off.

Although the food was good, the guys were engrossed in business talk and the other wives didn’t really have a great deal to say.

My fanny was itching already with the text as I stood up and made my way to the ladies toilet.

The toilets had a large mixed wash area and then doors to the men’s and women’s areas.

The were really nice hand towels and a basket outside the ladies door for used ones.

I went into the ladies loos and pulled my dress up and looked in the mirror.

Not bad I thought to myself, my slit was clearly visible through my knickers.

I pulled my knickers off and saw a small damp patch in the front, my fanny was by now seriously wet with the filthy thoughts swirling around my head.

I put my hand in my knickers and turned them inside out, I then with two fingers shoved them right up my hole and fingered myself.

When I pulled them out they were covered with my white fanny slime.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.