Frank and Doctor Debbie - Cover

Frank and Doctor Debbie

by Authorwench

Copyright© 2024 by Authorwench

Drama Story: Frank needs to decide if he should adopt his dead friend's little girl. - - - This is a shocker story not wank material. For incest stroke fuel, find one of the thousands with little or no plot instead.

Caution: This Drama Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Daughter   Pregnancy   .

My friend David and his wife Carla died in a car crash five days earlier. In their will, they named me as guardian of their daughter Becky. She was nearly 15. If I didn’t take her in, she would need to live at the State Home until a foster or adoptive family could be found.

Becky gave me a firm hug and a French kiss as I dropped her off at the clinic. I had asked my friend “Doctor Debbie” to check her health and get to know her a little, so she could advise me. I teasingly called her “Doctor Debbie” in high school, but she became a real pediatrician. Debbie knew about all the other girls I had dated, but I hadn’t mentioned my romantic relationship with Becky for obvious reasons.

I asked Debbie to help me decide. Should I have Becky go to the State Home, or let her live with me? Three days later, Debbie called me after work; “I have Becky’s results. Come on over.” She sounded very unhappy.

I worried most of the way there, thinking to myself; “Is Becky sick? Is it cancer? Does she have HIV?” ... and dozens of other health conditions.

When I got there Debbie was very serious and somber; “Frank, you and I have been close a long time, and you trust my advice, right?”

“Of course! You’ve been my best friend for 20 years, and my girlfriend on and off for a third of that. I trust you.”

“Frank, I need you to listen very carefully to what I’m about to say and follow my advice.” I nodded. “This is important. If you don’t do what I recommend, we really can’t be friends anymore.”

“Uh, what...”

“I did a complete workup on her. I talked with her awhile and she’s a kind, very smart, sweet kid. Generally, she’s a healthy 14-year-old. Becky was nervous and didn’t want to tell me anything about you, until I let her know you and I have been friends a long time.

She said she thinks you’re great, and she wants you to adopt her very much. Her pupils dilated and she blushed as she talked about you, so obviously she has a crush on you. I don’t think you should adopt her.”

“WHY?”

“I know you hate them, but I kept advising you to use condoms, Frank. You should have listened. I’m telling you to do this because it’s the best thing for Becky, and it’s the right thing to do morally. You should marry her.”

“WHAT!”

The tests show Becky is YOUR DAUGHTER, but much more disturbing, she’s pregnant and you’re the FATHER OF HER BABY!”

“PREGNANT! But she never said anything ... And I only dated her mother for a few weeks!”

“It only takes once without protection. She doesn’t know she’s pregnant yet. Thankfully, the baby appears healthy so far and she can get married at 15 in this state.”

She saw me begin to open my mouth again. “No! No! Let me finish! You will NEVER TELL ANYONE you’re Becky’s father. Somehow her paternity test results were accidentally deleted.” She winked. “You will never even give her a hint. Knowing that you’re her father would DEVASTATE the poor girl.

Every month or two, you’ll remind her that her father David loved her very much. You’ll get a vasectomy to prevent any more children. You will take the best care of her and the baby you can. Maybe Becky doesn’t realize it yet, but you’re EVERYTHING to her.”

Debbie put her hands on mine and shook me a bit as she exclaimed, “You’re the only person left who may actually care about her! YOU ARE ALL SHE HAS!!!

You need to be a decent human being, Frank. Marry her. I’ll be a good friend and help you. If you abandon her, she’ll never forgive you. I won’t either.”


I married Becky on her birthday and got a vasectomy the next month.

Our son finishes medical school tomorrow, and hopes Doctor Debbie will hire him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.