Fifty Shades; Silver Bullet - Cover

Fifty Shades; Silver Bullet

Copyright© 2019 by Gator

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Based on Fifty Shades Of Red. A new work with adult themes, sex and talk. a brand new work in progress to celebrate my birthday. Please comment and share your thoughts and votes.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence   Revenge  

Ana’s Panty Journey:

Here we have a new twist in this tale. It may not seem sensible, but in a fashion unknown to Christian, Ana has defied her master’s wishes while he was away on a trip to Manhattan, Gotham, yes New York City. So, against his personal, direct directive/ wishes and broken her promise not to see Kate!

Upon Christian’s hastened return shared with Ana his deep disappointment that she had disobeyed his wishes and seen Kate during his journey to New York City. Tonight she would be introduced to the wooden paddle. However, before he spanked her she would be required to wiggle, twist and wag her hips in endless movements to dislodge her panties. This was all part of a slow journey to bare her bottom.

Next, her panties began their wispy downward descent would occur without the aid of her own hands. The movement made possible only by the technique of rubbing the tiny brown hairs that lined her butt crack. The bedposts providing her triangle as she backed up into it and thus progressed her panties journey down. This proved to be a time-consuming progression and tireless effort. It gave her time to contemplate her actions and the deep burn of the American wooden paddle which for the first time would soon greet her arse cheeks.

Soon her slacks came down from around her butt. Her legs previously coated with lotion at the request of Christian before she dressed. Two firm tugs one to each side of Ana’s panties exposed her down to her lower bottom crack. The rest was up to her. Ana sucked in a deep breath and began to surrender her panties as she closed and tightened her legs. She was aided by the slick surface of her silk undies which helped her achieve her panty’s journey. Ana wiggled her hips in sultry dance movements painstakingly for near an hour.

The punishment over Christian lovingly supplied more lotion to make her shapely thighs slicker. Inch by inch her shiny, silk panties fluttered down her lithe lotion coated silky legs to pool around her ankles. Christian’s order had been obeyed and his maiden’s bottom and legs were now bare. His wife’s tireless wiggles and twist moved the dainty silk further and her panty journey was completed.

The Wooden Spoon

Yet again Ana’s submissive nature had shown through and her efforts had demonstrated her acceptance of her spanking some would say was an acted upon capricious whim. Christian planned such a breathtaking bottom which shone once again as nature had attended, a snowy-white with cheeks free of tremors.

Afterwards, in hind sight she had a healthy respect for the wooden paddle which was promised for her disobedience. An instrument her bottom had never felt nor the toll it had taken on her poor battered cheeks and the cherry red hue the large, heavy wooden spoon had left behind was certain to achieve before the stroke of midnight.

The Café Chat: Note: Audrey is an added character from the author’s imagination.

Ana sighed as she looked down at the flowers in front of her front door. They were pink roses, her favorite flower and color. Shaking her head, she picked the flowers up and unlocked her apartment, then slipped inside. Reaching the kitchen, with her car keys still in hand, the young teacher read the card, though she already knew what it would say. However, she read it anyway.

Dear Ana, What a dear friend you are and I am sorry I misled you and you showed up where our principal had been led to believe had every intention of taking down both our panties and paddling us. I wish in hind sight I had kept my fantasy of having my behind paddled with the same paddle I have given many spankings with in my role as a math teacher to myself. I was scared and thought if you went to get paddled with me it would make it easier for me to have panties pulled down with yours as well. I am, so sorry to take your words about spanking guilt and twist them in my mind too mean you wanted you’re behind paddled. What must I do to make you forgive me? I sent you imported chocolate and this is the fifteenth bouquet of roses I’ve sent, not to mention all the other types of flowers. I know I hurt you and I am truly sorry. I wish you would consider talking. It’s been a month and my life is like a black abyss without you, sweetie. I will always love you. Love,

Kate.

Ana sighed once more. Thirty two days had passed since the night that turned their friendship upside down. That was thirty two days of loneliness, lack of communication between herself and Kate, and a depression deeper than any Ana had ever felt before. Lately she had to force herself to even get out of bed. Going to work was a chore, a terrifying prospect every day that brought the stress of seeing Kate.

And, then there were the loving voicemails and the chocolates and the lovely flower bouquets. Kate had even sent her a singing telegram, which was horrible and off key, though Ana hadn’t been able to stop herself from smiling a bit, even through her pain. Ana was yanked from her thoughts when her phone pierced the silence. Biting back a sudden flow of tears, she checked her text messages, and realized she had one from Audrey asking where she was. Quickly, she informed her other teacher friend that she was on her way, and dropped her phone into her purse.

She had agreed to meet Audrey at a cafe around the corner, though she hadn’t the slightest idea why. If there was one thing Ana knew, it was that she was not in the mood to talk. Talking led to crying and crying led to heartbreak ... or were they all intermingled? Shaking her head, the teacher grabbed her coat, the reason she had stopped by the apartment in the first place, and, leaving the flowers on the counter, exited, forgetting to lock her front door as she hurried out.

“Are you going to drink that coffee or just stare at it?” For a second time in under an hour, Ana was jolted from her thoughts. She realized she had been staring into the murky depths of the coffee she had ordered, despite knowing, in all likelihood; she would not drink a drop of it. She hadn’t eaten anything in two days, and she had only been able to keep down a few bottles of water over the past several days. “Audrey, why did you bring me here?”

“You brought yourself here,” Audrey pointed out. “I asked you to come here because you need someone to talk to, someone neutral. I know you’re hurting, but you need to talk.”

“I don’t need to talk, and as someone who has previously slept with her, you’re hardly neutral. For all I know, your ulterior motive is to separate us further so that you can have her for yourself!” Ana’s words were packed with suspicion, despite, or perhaps because of, her depression and anger.

Audrey sighed, placing her own coffee cup on the table between them. “If I wanted Kate for myself, do you really think I would have arranged the surprise I have for you?” “What surprise?” Ana asked, arching her eyebrow suspiciously. “Audrey, if you’re Kate in disguise, fuck off,” she ordered. Thinking rationally was rather difficult when crying for eternity seemed the more pleasant option. No one had ever affected Ana the way Kate did, not even Christian. And he had inflicted far worse injuries on her. She went back to staring at her coffee.

“She’s not in disguise. Neither am I,” said a voice behind her. It was a voice that haunted Ana’s nightmares and pranced across her dreams, and it was a voice she was too depressed to hear.

Startled, Ana tried to stand up abruptly, but in her hasty attempt to leave, and Audrey’s subsequent defeat of the attempt by grabbing her and pulling her back, she nearly knocked over her coffee. Thwarted, she looked out the window as Kate invited herself to sit at the end of the table. “What the hell?” she demanded, turning her glare to Audrey. “This is your surprise?”

Audrey sighed. “Ana, this is getting ridiculous. You two have barely spoken, and the only times you do speak, you are cold in your body language and words. Kate asked me to help her, and I agreed, because you two are a great couple, and I’m not going to sit idly by while you throw it away over a freaking punishment session. Kate hurt you, we all know that. But she feels horrible, and you need to wake up and realize that she never meant to do so. I know you’re angry, and I certainly do not blame you, but I will say that you cannot be angry forever. She loves you, Ana, and I know you love her.” Ana felt ridiculous. She and Audrey were speaking about Kate in a proverbial sense, even though the detective was barely a foot away. It was something five year olds would do, and she was not going to take part. Biting her lip and summoning every inch of courage she could, she faced the brunette, nothing but hurt and pain etched into her emerald green eyes. “I can’t forgive you yet,” she said quietly.

Kate nodded. “I know that, and I understand fully. But listen to me. I was talking to Audrey, and she knows someone who has made a sort of career out of punishing people however they want. And we were talking about it, and thought if I endured the same pain I made you suffer, maybe you would...”

“Feel better?” Ana cut in, her eyebrows knitting in confusion. “So your brilliant solution for hurting me is to go get a freaking paddling?” she demanded, standing up quickly, this time too quick for Kate to stop her. She paused as the idea began to take root in her mind, but then she shook her head, looking away, feeling guilty for even thinking it. “Don’t put yourself through that,” she said quietly.

“Ana, I’m going to put myself through a spanking with a professional female disciplinarian for you. If it means winning your heart back, then I’ll do it.” Kate stood and moved as if she was going to kiss Ana, but the redhead pulled back, startled and unwilling. “Will you come back to my arms?”

Ana shook her head. “I don’t know,” she admitted, knowing Kate was asking if she took the punishment, would she win her love again. But it was too much to process for her heartbroken brain, and after murmuring a quiet goodbye; Ana rushed out of the cafe, thankful that, since they knew no one there, they were able to openly talk.

ROLE REVERSAL:

I yanked at her skirt, pulling fiercely at the zip to get it down. The zip broke and the skirt tore half way down the seam revealing a pair of sexy silk panties, I couldn’t wait to get off her. I grabbed the skirt and pulled it forcefully again, ripping it entirely away from her legs. I cast the fabric to the shadows, amongst other assorted filth and debris, and where her bra had been swallowed up only moments earlier.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.