War Maidens - Cover

War Maidens

Copyright© 2018 by Lapi

Chapter 13

What was I going to say, as if anything else but yes might be accepted. Jeez, what kind of a fool do you think I am. Not expecting an answer here folks. It had been some time, like thousands of human years since that fateful day we ate Loki’s treats. The girls took over anything and everything left to do, I had no doubts about that. Freya, well, she was a special god, err goddess, whatever. To send her daughters plus half her undead army meant a lot to me. To say I was surprised is an understatement. To say I was pleased was one also. They say: revenge is sweet; mine againt Loki, even more so. Hnoss and Gersemi had relayed a message from Freya to either assist the girls searching for those at home who betrayed me or attend to Ragnarok where she would be along with the remainder of her forces.

What to do? The fact that she was giving me a choice meant to me there was no hurry; Odin and Loki might suffer a bit longer. Ragnarok was in what one may call a stalemate, neither side able to overcome the other and neither willing to give up. We, Hnoss and Gersemi included went back in time to a point where ‘The Black Riders’ were returning from my homeland.

Diana, Sigrid and Ingrid were more than a little pleased to see me, even more so to see Hnoss and Gersemi when finding out they were goddesses and Freya’s offspring too. Ingrid a bit miffed that her mother had more daughters but in the end that discomfort did not last long. We had not mentioned the Army of Undead we brought with us, it would be something of a surprise I hoped, like bring back a gift.

The three of us also had some new attributes, mine less than the goddesses who like Ingrid had exceptional powers. It was interesting to note that Freya had imbued me with things even greater than those given to Dahlia, Diana and Sigrid but no god like, I would be no match for Odin or Loki; however these was what one may consider a ‘Trump Card’ to be played, if and when all else failed. There was no mention of anything new for the Valkyrie. From the looks I was receiving, it appeared that my role was felt by some as being sent by Freya as attested to by her daughters accompanying me or still as husband to Diana and Sigrid.

My: “We have come to aid you in the search for the betrayers. Upon completion of that, we all go to meet Freya in Ragnarok and assist in her revenge. The girls(Diana, Sigrid and Ingrid) will issue us to assist where we can.” Sort of was a statement of our intention not to usurp the existing ‘chain of command’. I sensed a sigh of relief. All was good and would remain as such. The soft touches, five of them, gave me a pause and out came a relaxing and sigh of comfort.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.