The Adventures of the Sicilian Twins - Cover

The Adventures of the Sicilian Twins

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A short novella of life and love on the island of Sicily.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Hairy   Public Sex  

The fun seeking twin sisters, Angelica and Lucretia were still asleep on the wide bed in the sun filled room overlooking the beautiful waters of the peaceful sea.

The sleepy-eyed dedicated policeman Vito Corleone looked down on them in each other’s arms like angels sent from above to populate the earth with their heavenly nature. However, he knew they were no angels, but rather little imps rutting their way into relationships with cops like him just to satisfy the horny itch between their pretty legs.

He thought of his abandoning wife sitting on her big, beautiful ass up in Rome probably in bed with her mentor and lover the police chief of the capitol city. She had left him telling him he had a nice cock, but his head was empty, and he had no sense of proportion when it came to facing the reality of life in modern day Italy. He still chewed on her words because he was unable to quite grasp her meaning because he believed in right is right and wrong is wrong and there is no “fuzzy grey area” in between like she dangled her promised land in front of his eyes while teasing him with her naked bottom.

The simple fact was that he still loved his transgressing spouse but he knew he had no chance of getting back together because his goal was to put criminals in jail and obey the laws of the country to which he had sworn his duty.

He knew these two girls were trouble but he had accidently crossed their path and he wanted to protect them from the dangerous world around them. The fact that they were part of the mafia family he had sworn to fight with every fiber of his body did not dissuade him from doing his best to get them out of trouble at the same time.

Vito reached down and rubbed both of their fine backsides. They were young and fresh and they innocently did their best to pleasure him in ways that his own wife had denied him for many years.

Still, their Uncle Luigi was the consigliore of the southern mafia and was also connected to the Sicilian branch of the organization as well. In fact, this villa belonged to the infamous Don Luigi, and he would like nothing better than put the criminal behind bars for the rest of his disgraceful life.

Lucretia stirred on the bed and pushed her sister’s arm away from her face looking up at the fully dressed policeman with a hint of capricious troublemaking in her bedroom eyes.

He remembered the night before when he had entered her private feminine folds with hi horny cock and the way she had shuddered her delight at his full entry. It had been a bit strange because of the disfiguring plaster on her damaged leg and they both held it out of the way as they rutted with great gusto like a pair of cavorting clowns in a circus of love.

Her twin sister Angelica watched them with great interest patiently waiting her turn on his cock and she continuously rubbed her clitoris the entire time with a beautiful smile on her heavenly face.

In all honesty, he had to admit he was partial to Angelica because he had done her first and she had proven to be a loyal girl giving him her every entrance with no bargaining, no words of pretended reluctance. She was sex and lust all wrapped up in at teenaged package of femininity that stirred his internal juices in a way he remembered from his honeymoon days with his disloyal wife.

In a way, the twins were like two sides of a coin. They were similar, yet not quite identical due to the make-up of their personalities. Angelica was fun-loving. Lucretia was thoughtful and devious.

He knew that both girls were more willing to take a risk to get what they wanted than the average Italian female including his own misbehaving spouse.

Vito was aware that Don Luigi was no fool and if he hovered around the pair of tasty morsel nieces, he was probably putting his career on the line and quite possible even his life. He had to admit the temptation was too great for him to ignore their gift of a loving spoonful in the nocturnal hours.

Today was the day that Lucretia was to have her cast removed from her leg and she would find out if she could walk properly without a hint of limp that would devastate her sense of self-worth. The young girl prayed she would not be reduced to a pitiful cripple unable to walk a runway or even stroll on a beach without laughter or other negative vibes from her usual adoring public.

He had done his best to sooth her worries and even went down and licked her feminine folds to show her that she was desirable even with the ugly cast.

Angelica did her best to hide her giggles at that sight and she knew her twin sister would despise her amusement at her temporary affliction.

She pushed her cute ass up high for the policeman’s attentions after he rested his affectionate love-making with her sexually deprived and desperate sister.

As expected, the horny survivor of a ruined marriage was ready for action, and she warmly received his hardness into her butt hole with pretended surprise. The anal minded cop rutted inside her rectal channel with his devious dick testing her ability to take his excited entry all the way up inside her oversexed gut.

Fortunately, her twin sister was fully sated with her vaginal entrance leaking copious amounts of the recently deposited load from the dedicated cop.

“Oh, Vito, my love, you are so strong inside me. You make me feel like a woman. Please spank my rump with your heavy hands and tell me that I am a bad girl and need to be punished for my lack of ladylike behavior.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.