The Adventures of the Sicilian Twins - Cover

The Adventures of the Sicilian Twins

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A short novella of life and love on the island of Sicily.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Hairy   Public Sex  

The moon was shining brightly over the ruffled waters of the bay that night.

Most of the fishing boats were resting peacefully at anchor in the restless waters of the deserted beach. He could see a furtive couple horizontal on the sand at the far end of the white sand. He could easily see the man’s ass humping up and down on the motionless female underneath him. It was difficult to see if it was because she was drunk an in a befuddled state of mind or if she was merely following the man’ orders not to move.

Don Luigi wondered what his luscious teenaged nieces were up to at this late hour.

He imagined then sleeping peacefully in the soft mattress bed with not a worry in their female brains.

He wished that he could be with them in the bed fondling their feminine goodies like a doting Uncle with their best interests at heart. They had both been more than generous in dishing out some tender loving care to his aging body and he fully appreciated their efforts to stimulate his libido.

The image of the humping couple on the beach was enough to send him into a urgent mode to find a suitable female form to use for his pleasure and he settled on the cook’s loose daughter with her wide ass and willing attitude.

She stretched on his divan on her belly allowing him to look up her short skirt at her fancy undies with the little lace flowers right on the top of her crotch. The girl knew her backside was delightfully exciting to the older man, and she pulled her cheeks open to show him she was already wet with desire for his oversized cock.

Don Luigi momentarily forgot all about his lovely twin nieces and he concentrated on the young girl’s yielding buttocks with the furry slit underneath where he had a sure thing in his hands and not two birds in the bush uncertain in a carnal embrace.

If he could see them now, he would be astonished to see them in the arms of his sworn enemy policeman Vito. He despised the stupid representative of the law with a hatred for his handsome face and his long, lean body that took advantage of every female that crossed his path.

Each of his strong hands were buried in the girl’s beautiful rear ends.

They were moaning and groaning in real time delightfully wet with the juices of their own desires. Lucretia and Angelica were both in an advanced stage of orgasm prepared to wet the sheets with their creamy juices unable to stop their disgraceful behavior anytime soon.

He placed Lucretia on top of Angelica and took turns in pressing his rock hard knob into their respective bum holes with enthusiastic energy.

Both the teenaged twins were giggling with his sordid use of their anal passageways. Vito was more than satisfied with their inexperienced to his carnal desire. In God’s truth, he was unable to tell one from the other with respect to their tightness or their ability to milk his dick with their internal muscles.

The incorruptible policeman was surprised at his good fortune to have two such beautiful bookends in his grasp offering him their every asset on a silver plate. His only hesitation was their relationship to his enemy Don Luigi because of his suspected connections to the Mafia organization. Still, it was far too delicious for him to refuse, and he languished in the splendor of the moment. Their boobs were identical, their pussies were identical, and their backsides were identical except for the tattoo of a dolphin on Angelina’s left cheek.

His captain knew he was screwing around with Don Luigi’s young nieces, and he told him in private to be careful with the two girls. He didn’t want to get either of them pregnant and he must not reveal any of the department’s plans for Mafia control measures to the females under any circumstances.

Vito took these cautions seriously knowing the captain had his best interests at heart.

The two girls were playing with his dick at that very moment, and he lost all control of his emission shooting it out over both their faces at the same time reducing them to laughter and giggling like schoolgirls in a playground.

Angelica inquired about his marital status, and he saw that Lucretia was listening keenly to every word.

“Well, girls, I am still married, but my wife is no longer with me. She has joined the Rome police department because her mentor, my former boss is working there now. They are living together in sin right next to Vatican City. I hope the Pope excommunicates them both for their fornication and adultery in the shadow of the church.”

Angelica crossed herself because of her deep religious convictions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.