The Adventures of the Sicilian Twins - Cover

The Adventures of the Sicilian Twins

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A short novella of life and love on the island of Sicily.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Hairy   Public Sex  

Angelica was ashamed of her sinful behavior with the policeman who was only doing his duty in checking her out because it was so late at night and she was not wearing any undies at all under her thin summer dress.

She knew her twin sister Lucretia was doing it with their Uncle Luigi even with her broken leg sticking out at an odd angle making most positions almost impossible. She had seen them at it like a pair of copulating rabbits with no thought about who might come upon them in the chapel at that time of night.

Her throbbing backside was still smarting with the policeman’s night stick being used to agitate her pussy pie as the young boys watched her taking it from the darkened shadows.

She had kissed the policeman flush on the lips using her tongue to lick his wetness and she could even now feel the outline of his nasty cock right up on her feminine folds that he had pressed on her to show her his need for a quick entry into her garden of paradise. Her mama had warned her to never give up her pussy without some sort of protection and she had elected on offering her brown eye as a fair substitute for her feminine slit to prevent any chance of an unwanted family. She had a lot of fun to have first before she settled down into a domestic routine and there were a lot of dicks out there that she needed to sample to make a fair comparison.

She knew the policeman was concerned to discover she was the niece of Don Luigi because of the closeness to the local mafia but she had only wanted to reassure him that she was fully responsible and wished him no aggravation with regard to his aggressive attentions to her bent-over bottom.

The fact of the matter was that she was drawn to the serious policeman and she would like to continue hooking up with him and she wanted to get him under sway before he met her scheming sister Lucretia with her manipulative ways that always managed to try and steal her conquests from her before she had a chance to get them so close that they stayed loyal to her only.


Lucretia was attempting to wash all the exposed areas of her body with her leg in a body cast and she wanted to do it all by herself without anyone else helping her because she valued her privacy above all else in sexual situations.

Finally, she gave up and she called in the home health nurse who was a nurse practitioner with full certification and who was able to wash her completely with no embarrassment about touching her in her private parts in the process. In fact the pretty young thing was so skilled that she had Lucretia begging her to continue her ministrations without stopping allowing her to reach her much-needed release deep inside her naughty core.

The home health nurse was a recent graduate of the Palermo school of massage and she pulled no punches in giving Lucretia a “happy ending” that filled her with gratitude for the girl’s tender touch. She vowed then and there that she would keep control of this gem and that her suffocating twin sister would not steal her from her with one of her silly ploys to gain her confidence. She wanted Heidi’s hands on her alone with no sharing with her greedy sister when it came to matters of the heart.

She stopped by her Uncle Luigi’s office to see if he required anything from her before going to bed and he motioned her to kneel in front of the desk and she knew exactly what he wanted. All she had to do was to perch on the edge of the stool because of her leg and let her bobbing head do all the work to satisfy her Uncle’s demanding dick whilst he was on the phone to his workers in Milan and Naples.

Lucretia knew her favorite uncle was a leader in the underworld and she respected the fact that she was never to listen to his words on the phone or in any other conversations simply because she knew it was in her best interests to be obedient to his wishes and she had no inclination to snoop into any of his business at any time.

She knew he would never trust her twin sister to be as discreet because Angelica was not as realistic as she and would probably never learn the value of discretion above all else.


Sergeant Corelli whose given name was Vito sat drinking his tiny cup of espresso at the delightful shop across from his assigned station. He was not well-liked at the station where he had only recently been assigned because he was a strictly “by the book” policeman that never had a partner because he was unable to reach a point where he felt like he could trust one of his peers to watch his back.

His thought was of the strange girl that he had met last night right out on the street reserved for streetwalkers and the fact she was related to the famous Don Luigi with his notorious mafia connections. It was the same sort of bad luck that had followed him from his plush assignment in Rome in the shadow of the Vatican City. He was a devout catholic and went to church every Sunday like clockwork and visited his mother in Naples at least once each month so she could remind him he wasn’t getting any younger and it was time for him to settle down with a nice girl and give her the grandchild she desperately needed to fill her heart with the joy of a continued line of little Corelli’s to carry on the family name.

He had arrested the priest in Rome for conspiring to transport drugs for the mafia using the official church delivery service and priests and sisters as uninformed carriers moving the product right under the noses of the police in most of the major cities. Of course, his name was instantly linked with the works of the devil because he made no attempt to hide the facts of the case from the press which turned it into a mirror of the corruption that had infiltrated even the ranks of the church and confirmed that the police were complicit in the ingenious plan to avoid the eyes of the law.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.