Paradoxical Chauvinism - Cover

Paradoxical Chauvinism

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - There are some things that shouldn't be messed with. Sometimes the outcome comes with good results and sometimes not. But what are "good" results? Regardless, maybe some things aren't to be messed with.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Violence  

Just as Malcolm is hanging up his lab coat to leave for the night Rick Jameson steps into the lab smiling. “Ah, Malcolm, I’m glad you’re still here,” the man says happily.

Malcolm looks up and has to suppress a frown. “I’m close to finding the key, Rick,” he blurts out. “I was heading home for a few hours. I’m a little burned out right now.”

Rick waves a hand through the air at the man. “I’m not worried about that right now. Though if you are burned out then by all means man, use the building facilities. Get rested up and relaxed.”

“I’ll take your advice on that,” Malcolm says, showing a smile.

“You do that,” Rick agrees, smiling. “But I’m here for another reason. As you know, the police are investigating the murder of that poor young woman downstairs.”

“Yeah, a Detective Lee questioned me about it,” Malcolm confirms. “It is a tragedy.”

“Well, I just want you to know that if you need the services of the company’s lawyers, they are at your disposal.”

Malcolm’s jaw nearly drops by the time his boss finishes the sentence. “You aren’t coming to me because you seriously think that I had something to do with this, are you?”

Rick quickly waves his hand back and forth through the air and shakes his head in denial. “No, no, no,” he utters. “I am just simply making it known that my employees have my full backing. I will not stand by and allow anyone in this company to be attacked by the police.”

“You have a lot of employees, Rick,” the scientist fires back.

“And I have had a memo sent out to the majority of them also,” the man counters. “I am visiting my most respected employees in person.”

“I appreciate the concern,” Malcolm says warmly. “I assure you that I had nothing to do with it. The detective cleared me.”

“Wonderful then,” Rick says, clapping his hands together. “I can’t have my top scientist being locked away, especially when I need him the most.”

“I appreciate that,” Malcolm says, suppressing a sigh.

“Well, don’t let me stop you from doing whatever you were going to do,” Rick says, feeling strangely awkward. “I’ve got to get going myself—dinner date to get to.”

Malcolm nods and lingers as his boss takes his leave. He gives Rick another minute or so before stepping out of the lab himself.


The music comes blasting out as soon as Malcolm pulls the door outward. Smoke stings his eyes and the smell assaults his nose. This is not his normal scene. In fact Malcolm’s scene is far more sophisticated and elegant. He didn’t intend on going out someplace, but after Rick’s accusation, he had to go out. But here is not what he had in mind. He doesn’t even fully understand why he is here just that he was drawn to it.

He goes straight for the bar and orders a whiskey straight. Malcolm has to practically yell over the noise of the place just to be heard. As soon as the bartender brings it to him he gulps it down and orders another. And before the man knows it, he has polished off five drinks and is ready to order another when someone catches his eye.

But it’s not a stripper that vies his attention from the drinks, it’s a waitress. She is beautiful and young and paying absolutely no attention to. Upon seeing her Malcolm has that all new weird bubbling feeling in his balls that he had before. He moans suddenly and it surprises even him. Looking around, Malcolm tries to find anyone that may have heard it. Luckily nobody did.

He begins thinking it must just be some oddity that just sprung up from nowhere until a strange sensation in his chest forms. There is an abrupt bulge in his chest and then it’s gone. It does it again and again, but instead of completely disappearing, it stays. Oh no! It’s happening again!

Malcolm springs from the bar, bumping into and nearly tripping over another patron. He mumbles an apology and is happy when the patron thinks he is merely drunk. And he barely makes it to the restroom before his chests bursts into full bloom with those massively gorgeous breasts from before.

The restroom is empty, thankfully. But just in case, he sprints for the nearest stall, slamming the door shut behind him. The excitement flushing through his chest is too much. Malcolm manages to turn around just in time to land his ass on the seat of the toilet. He can’t help but to grip the overwhelming pillows of firmness in his hands and squeeze.

The pressure in his tail bone is there again, but this time it is greater than before. He feels oversensitive and overstimulated. It is so intense that he cannot remain sitting on the toilet. He slides off to the floor, ass in the air. Then he feels his pants rip and a second later hears the sounds of something heavy slamming into the stall door.

“Fuck!” he cries out loud.

From between his legs his cock stirs. Instantly his pants are stretched to their limits. It feels like a dozen hands are stroking him all at once. His head rolls back and a long groan emanates uncontrollably from his lips. His pants finally give way and his new, overly-sized member vaults free with a burst of cum. The sticky fluid plasters the wall, painting it white.

Silence falls over the restroom. It remains empty save for the stall’s sole occupant. After a few minutes of quiet the stall opens and Xenora walks out in all her glory. She views herself in the mirror and a broad smile stretches fiercely across her face. She is a site to behold and if she could, she’d fuck herself.

Xenora tears her gaze off herself and walks out the restroom. She scans the floor, looking for the lovely waitress she has minute before and within seconds her eyes settle of the girl’s exquisite form. She beeline’s it for the girl, skillfully cutting and swerving through the throng of patrons watching strippers putting on their shows. Xenora bums into the girl, forcing the girl’s dark eyes to meet hers.

“Such an exquisite find,” Xenora rumbles out. “So many lovely woman and here is a jewel hiding in plain sight.”

“You find me pretty?” the girl asks meekly.

“You’re really asking me that?” Xenora takes a half step forward. They are so close their breasts nearly touch. “You’re fucking hot and you know it.”

“You’re awfully hot,” Skye says, licking her lips and blushing. “But me, I don’t know.”

“You were treated badly,” Xenora says, her lips brushing ever so softly against the busty brunette’s, their soft skin barely making contact. “All because you grew a little too old for them.”

“How do you know that?” Skye whispers, her feelings of rejection threatening to overwhelm her.

“I know things,” Xenora answers with a comforting tone. “But it does not matter. What does matter is you and me going somewhere to get to know each other better. What do you say?”

“I’m game,” the waitress replies, her voice soft.

The horned, bluish-black skinned woman wraps her arms around Skye and kisses her deeply. Their lips mesh and part. Tongues slip forth, tasting and teasing one another. Skye moans and Xenora runs her fingers through the girl’s silky brown hair.

Skye coos between kisses. Xenora’s hands are all over, touching the young waitress through her skimpy outfit. She squeezes not only the girl’s big, firm breasts, but her arms, her belly, her back and her taut ass. Sky sucks on the other woman’s tongue like a tiny cock, delighting in the way this strange creature is teasingly playing with her.

“Let’s take this someplace that won’t get us interrupted,” Xenora suggests, breaking apart from the girl.

Skye takes her by the hand and leads her to the back. The hall they travel down is gloomy with just enough lighting to ensure they don’t trip and fall over anything or anyone. Skye leads her into a small room, not much bigger than a closet and clearly made for such occasions.

The girl’s hands slips down to Xenora’s waist to make contact with her taut belly.

“Let’s get these clothes off,” Xenora suggests as she traces the edge of the girl’s bra.

“What a wonderful idea!” Skye agrees as she quickly peels off her top.

Xenora follows suit, peeling off what little clothing she has until they both are facing each other, cad in only their flimsy, seductive bra and panties. Both have slender bodies, full breasts, but with one glaring difference.

“Holy fucking hell!” Skye gasps as her bright eyes focus on Xenora’s panties. The black fabric bulges out, and the young woman can clearly make out the shape of her massive cock as it skews up and to one side, as well as the big balls bulging underneath.

A wicked grin curls up one side of the creature’s face. “I am perhaps a bit bigger than you may be used to.”

“No kidding! How do you even fit it in there?” Skye asks as she licks her lips. The young woman loves cock as much as she does pussy. She sinks to her knees, bringing her eyes level with that bulge.

“Get a closer look,” the horned beauty suggests. She spreads her bare feet wider on the carpeted floor, putting her hands on her rounded hips and smiling downward.

“Don’t mind if I do!” Skye giggles. She bites her lip as she starts tugging those panties down.

The mas of objects stuffed into them make it difficult, but she pulls harder. She takes the panties halfway down the woman’s thigh. Xenora’s semi-hard member flops down as it is released from its silken prison. The thick shaft is the same color as the rest of her skin, smooth and with long thick veins tracing its length. It ends in a rounded, lavender head just slightly wider than the wrist-thick shaft. Even half hard, Xenora is easily the biggest cock Skye has ever seen!

“I know you love sucking dick,” Xenora purrs. “Why don’t you show me just how much?”

“With pleasure,” Skye says, unable to contain her excitement.

She wraps her small hands around the thick base of it, feeling Xenora’s body heat through the silky flesh. She strokes it in both fists, pulling the skin back and forth over the rapidly hardening shaft beneath. She gives the head a soft kiss, looking down the length of it as it swells and grows. And grow it does. The shaft stretches a couple more inches and grows even thicker in her hands. She can barely reach her fingers around the straight column of flesh.

Skye places the massive head to her lips. She licks at the tip slowly, dragging her soft, wet tongue over the crown. She kisses and slathers the cock all around, rocking on her heels, while giving soft moan of pleasure. The young woman has serviced many and considers herself to have great oral skills, but this is going to be a challenge!

Skye parts her lips and wraps them around the tip, sucking hard to pull the monster member inside her mouth, It is a tight fit, but she keeps up her suction, wiggling her tongue just below the rounded end. Xenora enjoys it, swaying on her heels as the girl begins to bob and slurp, covering the first few inches with saliva as she works it over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.